Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3526
-
05-31-17 14:55 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 92Ashley
Have some bad news Ashley has leaved to county she moved up north.
-
05-31-17 13:23 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 37It's the one on US 1.
Originally Posted by PghPlowboy
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 05:40 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 119Where in south Tville.
I'm pretty sure that he means the one on US 1. I've seen two separate girls at two separate times standing on US 1 on the south bound side between the Mercado building & Launch Credit Union looking for rides.
Originally Posted by BigJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 21:00 #2413Regular Member

Posts: 4South Titusville
Which Mickie Ds. By Home Depot or US1?
Originally Posted by Tracker9
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 10:09 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 300No.
Originally Posted by ChiefCic
[View Original Post]
Aurora and US1 north Melbourne.
-
05-29-17 00:27 #2411Regular Member

Posts: 2The sunoco in what I would consider palm bay?
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 23:32 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 88Coffee black sunoco
I wasn't going to post this but it keeps happening to me. There I am minding my own business behind the Sunoco the other day and it's dark out and I can't really see anybody's face but I do see Silhouettes. So I pull up to the stop sign down by the bar and the silhouette comes towards my car and I'm getting a little bit happy and then I look up and I see that it's someone I'm really not interested in spending any time with. I told her sorry but I thought you were someone else should grab my door handle and my door opened as I pulled away. And a couple weeks ago the same thing happened I pulled into a spot and she came up and said her thing and I said my thing again which was I thought it was somebody else and she said "what you don't like black people?" I just giggled because that's not the case it's just I was looking for something else. The fact that she has blonde hair doesn't help matters at night. I mean she's thin and pretty but she's just not what I am looking for.
-
05-28-17 02:19 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 35New
Sorry fir the late post strolled down Melbourne loop found this girl named Krissy she said she is new hear and she is needing money. Smell was really clean. (Almost to clean for a SW) I wouldn't be surprised if she post on BP or CL soon just because she has a very clean look (no marks scars smells) she has a crazy DT game she BBBJCIM (as I began to blow she went in for the DT and held it as I did my thing. She said that she will be around and didn't have number yet but working on that. She did mention she going to start early because she has a night job starting (all this was 830 I have a pic but having trouble attaching (any tips) I'm going back tomorrow I'll she if she has #.
-
05-27-17 14:44 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 219Tville: Michelle
Did the loop yesterday, and had the opportunity to meet Michelle, made the scoop, and headed to my spot. BBBJCIM was very good, and the dt wasn't bad at all, didn't get any digits, because she didn't have any, but if seen again will repeat. Michelle is a thick WSW, dark hair, c-cup, nice fat ass, some roaming allowed.
Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.
SL8.
-
05-26-17 21:12 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 1755US1 Sunoco
It's the Sunoco on US1 and welcome to the literary club.
Originally Posted by ChiefCic
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 18:12 #2406Regular Member

Posts: 2Melbourne
New to the area and only here temporarily. Have checked behind that Mcdonalds several times and never saw any activity. If your referring to the Sunoco on 192, I haven't seen any activity there either. I have on a few occasions seen one on US1 in the area you mention, 2 or 3 times I ran across a blonde with curly hair, perhaps mid 30's, not bad looking but not my cup of tea. Seen a couple other but not on any consistent basis.
Originally Posted by Ej1977
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-17 17:32 #2405Regular Member

Posts: 10Garden and South
New to Tville. Wanted to do a couple of scans before diving in. First day, Saw 1 BSW after 45 minutes of scan. Second day, Scanned for around for 45 minutes and saw 4 WSW. 3 received help within 5 minutes of my view; 1 had to wait for 30 minutes before receiving help (she was older). Need to do 1 more scan before engaging. Will provide update.
Stay Safe.
-
05-20-17 18:08 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 232Bunny
Was out in the Cocoa loop a few days ago and saw this WSW with a short dress on with a nice ass. I just had to see so that was. I went in for the scoop and she asked if it would be and I was I highly doubt it so she gave me her number cause she was busy. Hit her up later and made the scoop First thing she says is Ima suck the soul out if you and I was like yeah sure. We park and she went to town Dt and all well what she could acting take. But it might have been one of my top 3 BJ ever. I had to hit it so we move to the back and hit it k9. Man was that shit tight and wet. I out in work for 30 minutes before I finish. I had her digits but she lost her phone that night.
-
05-19-17 20:18 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 92Thank you
I appreciate the help.
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 17:26 #2402Regular Member

Posts: 5South Titusville
Scooped one in south Titusville by the McDonalds yesterday. Save your time and money. To busy talking than working. Said her name was Rachael.










Reply With Quote





