Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 30759
-
05-30-17 03:19 #16989Senior Member

Posts: 484Selina
My first scheduled appointment I got the bait and switch. There are 2 rooms in the unit, separated by only curtains so not very private like a regular AMP. Called this weekend to see if she was available, only after my first choices were busy. Again, another monger in the other room so kind of uncomfortable so opted for a really good massage and HE which was good. Standard 120.
Originally Posted by HeineHeine
[View Original Post]
5'3. 110 lbs mid to late 30's very toned body and a very almost natural looking pair (she went topless after requesting). Would repeat but per Selina weekends are her busy days.
-
05-29-17 23:21 #16988Senior Member

Posts: 516Whole place? Well the building is still there and fishing supply store is still there. Yes Mimi, is not there anymore. She was always talking of "retiring" for a long time, but I think what added to situation was confusing parking situation in front by new bike lane. My last appointment with her I got dropped off,(and this is while construction of bike lane was going on) - didn't want to risk parking in Zippy's lot. I was her last appointment for that day, and she asked for ride, so I ended up waiting with her until taxi came.
Originally Posted by Hiboy
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 21:49 #16987Regular Member

Posts: 15Doesn't answer
She doesn't answer my calls or texts anymore. I used to see her pretty regularly and then all of a sudden just stopped answering my texts and calls.
Originally Posted by BlkPatriot
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 21:02 #16986Senior Member

Posts: 198If she think you LE she will pass you off to another girl.
Originally Posted by BlkPatriot
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 11:56 #16985Senior Member

Posts: 26Excel
The whole place is gone.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 02:07 #16984Senior Member

Posts: 929So is the whole place gone or just mimi? I haven't been to Excel in years. Mimi used to have me hide in her room while other guys showered.
Originally Posted by Hiboy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 16:43 #16983Regular Member

Posts: 21Monica / Rica
Anyone have a # for her. She use to work at old Thai Hawaiian in C. C. Wondering if she is still working somewhere. PM is fine.
-
05-28-17 13:36 #16982Senior Member

Posts: 149Yeah yeah
Anyone tried this girl named yeah yeah? Picture real? Massage skill? Other info?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6150555936.html
-
05-28-17 12:00 #16981Senior Member

Posts: 35Hey Buka,
Originally Posted by BukakeKing
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info, could you provide the link for Kiki.
-
05-28-17 07:49 #16980Senior Member

Posts: 324Next time you should try Kiki in CC 801. Decent massage, huge DDz which you can squeeze or suck. But a BBBJCIM until you dry.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
Buka.
-
05-28-17 04:36 #16979Senior Member

Posts: 1502Nice massage
Oh, she same said like others. Short, filled out but nice titties good attitude and HJ finish.
Not dream girl but average.
Not my type.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 02:15 #16978Regular Member

Posts: 2Lotus
Anyone try lotus.
-
05-28-17 02:00 #16977Regular Member

Posts: 2Lotus
Any one try this one? I'm looking for a late night massage with HE http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-happy/4177537.
-
05-27-17 23:28 #16976Regular Member

Posts: 201506 Bait & Switch
I texted Rina three different times a few weeks ago. The reply I got was "closed today". I finally get through and set an appointment based on the reviews here I am looking forward to a good rub and sensual HE. Showered and headed over to CC. Got to 1506 and as soon as the door opened I realized I got the bait and switch. Said her name was Tina, short, thin, not bad looking, but not Rina. I was already there so I went with it. Massage was good despite the two phone calls. I will giver her credit, she emphasized to whoever was on the phone she wasn't going to be available until I got my full hour. On the flip she massage quads, chest and arms, then said ok I get towel to wipe you down. Without being too obvious I ask if that's it? She confirms and leaves. After wiping me down, I get up and start to dress. She could sense my disappointment and says she can get her friend from another unit to come down and "help" me. I decline and finish dressing. Total of damage. 8 for the massage with tip. I won't make assumptions why I did not get the standard treatment I KNOW she give to others, but I won't repeat. To make matters even worst I completely forgot to get parking stamped. Ended up going over to Kison to get my fix.
-
05-27-17 19:21 #16975Senior Member

Posts: 121Snsual HE
Looking for recommendations for sensual spinners, HE with anal play, GFE style, much appreciated, TIA.










Reply With Quote





