Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 300 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 4492
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #172
    Banned Member


    Posts: 111

    Wth

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to set up an appointment to see her but I don't really have any references, how do you go about with that?
    The Broad this isn't a bleeping job application, these are ridiculous.

  2. #171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    References

    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie28  [View Original Post]
    I was with Riley Morgan and with a little coaxing I had BBFS, bba, cia. She's a fun little girl.
    I have tried to set up an appointment to see her but I don't really have any references, how do you go about with that?

  3. #170

    Riley Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    That's certainly interesting, as I'll be seeing her this coming week. In one of her earlier reviews on the oThER site, a guy reported bareback anal from her (and anal seems to be on her standard menu) but no reviews indicated BBFS. I might have to politely inquire.
    I have not seen Riley in over a year but I have BB and came in all her holes multiple times.

    She loves sex and if you get her going you can pretty much do anything with her.

  4. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21  [View Original Post]
    Is the Riley Morgan you guys are talking about?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=232345
    That's certainly interesting, as I'll be seeing her this coming week. In one of her earlier reviews on the oThER site, a guy reported bareback anal from her (and anal seems to be on her standard menu) but no reviews indicated BBFS. I might have to politely inquire.

  5. #168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267

    Riley Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie28  [View Original Post]
    I was with Riley Morgan and with a little coaxing I had BBFS, bba, cia. She's a fun little girl.
    Is the Riley Morgan you guys are talking about?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=232345

  6. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie28  [View Original Post]
    I was with Riley Morgan and with a little coaxing I had BBFS, bba, cia. She's a fun little girl.
    Couldn't you help.

    A brotha out with a little contact info or an ad?

  7. #166

    May have been reported already.

    I was with Riley Morgan and with a little coaxing I had BBFS, bba, cia. She's a fun little girl.

  8. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Everything on this board is "pedantic" based on the fact that it based on each persons experience, which is colored by your prior experiences, and the extent of that experience.

    But, certain words / abbreviations take on a specific meeting, based on their use in the environment of this USA board. UTR is one of those words. Although not defined in the "Abbreviations" section above, it means, for purposes of this board, "under the radar", which suggests that the lady in question is an unknown quality/quantity in the general playground of this hobby, and is an unknown to its members. Furthermore, it suggests that she doesn't see a lot of guys, and advertises / posts infrequently, if at all.

    Anya fails the board definition of "UTR" because she is well known in this circle of hobbyists, and advertises / posts frequently. The posts in response to your review was just to clarify your improper use of "UTR" as applied to Anya.
    In the future I'll run all my reviews by you for approval.

  9. #164

    Pedantic?

    Everything on this board is "pedantic" based on the fact that it based on each persons experience, which is colored by your prior experiences, and the extent of that experience.

    But, certain words / abbreviations take on a specific meeting, based on their use in the environment of this USA board. UTR is one of those words. Although not defined in the "Abbreviations" section above, it means, for purposes of this board, "under the radar", which suggests that the lady in question is an unknown quality/quantity in the general playground of this hobby, and is an unknown to its members. Furthermore, it suggests that she doesn't see a lot of guys, and advertises / posts infrequently, if at all.

    Anya fails the board definition of "UTR" because she is well known in this circle of hobbyists, and advertises / posts frequently. The posts in response to your review was just to clarify your improper use of "UTR" as applied to Anya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonApple  [View Original Post]
    Well, while I appreciate everyone having their own opinion, "utr" was my term, not hers, and was based on my experience, which is mine alone. Arguing the use of the term seems kind of unnecessary pedantic if you ask me. In any case, I stand by my review as my experience alone. As you say, YMMV.

  10. #163

    Patty is still around.

    As of right now, she is only doing outcalls. She will do an incall, but you have to see her for an hour to offset the cost of a room. Plus she has two jobs so she's not always available.

  11. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Malibu is right on the money. A lot of the ladies suggest that they are UTR, but most have there own ads going on other sites. Remember, Rule # 1, you can't believe anything that the ladies tell you. Rule # 2, YMMV!

    Although I haven't seen Anya, I do recognize her from her ad on CL. I believe that this is hers. Just do a search on CL-CE for w4 m Revere and you will find her ads.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/6144031413.html

    Curvy Cutie in the Northshore. W4 m (Revere).

    (age: 27).

    The long weekend is comming! Ready? I am a cute and curvy gal who knows how to have fun.

    I'm 420 friendly, drama free and looking to have a good time.

    This is a real ad, it's around 11:00 AM Thursday the 25th.
    Well, while I appreciate everyone having their own opinion, "utr" was my term, not hers, and was based on my experience, which is mine alone. Arguing the use of the term seems kind of unnecessary pedantic if you ask me. In any case, I stand by my review as my experience alone. As you say, YMMV.

  12. #161

    Anya, Not UTR

    Malibu is right on the money. A lot of the ladies suggest that they are UTR, but most have there own ads going on other sites. Remember, Rule # 1, you can't believe anything that the ladies tell you. Rule # 2, YMMV!

    Although I haven't seen Anya, I do recognize her from her ad on CL. I believe that this is hers. Just do a search on CL-CE for w4 m Revere and you will find her ads.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/6144031413.html

    Curvy Cutie in the Northshore. W4 m (Revere).

    (age: 27).

    The long weekend is comming! Ready? I am a cute and curvy gal who knows how to have fun.

    I'm 420 friendly, drama free and looking to have a good time.

    This is a real ad, it's around 11:00 AM Thursday the 25th.

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonApple  [View Original Post]
    Well, I also don't play very often, myself, so she and I have simply not crossed paths. If you're aware of someone posting ten times a day and also have your own ads up, it's entirely possible you could stand to find another hobby. Maybe stamp collecting?

  13. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    UTR? No, not even close, girls been trolling CL for months, makes her own ads literally 10 times between day / night and hits ads the same way, her just like kylie hit my ads everynight and it has come to the point I just delete it and not even open it. So I don't know why your calling her an UTR but she's the typically serial poster / replyer cum dumpster.
    Well, I also don't play very often, myself, so she and I have simply not crossed paths. If you're aware of someone posting ten times a day and also have your own ads up, it's entirely possible you could stand to find another hobby. Maybe stamp collecting?

  14. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    What is the PRICE she is asking? Is this some kind of big secret, or what?
    Last I heard from her, she asked for 1. 5 for hh FS. She sounds fun, but I passed due to the $$ being out of my range.

  15. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    UTR? No, not even close, girls been trolling CL for months, makes her own ads literally 10 times between day / night and hits ads the same way, her just like kylie hit my ads everynight and it has come to the point I just delete it and not even open it. So I don't know why your calling her an UTR but she's the typically serial poster / replyer cum dumpster.
    Agreed. She's been answering my ad for close to a year now. She is definitely not an UTR provider. If you like them big then she's the girl for you. Huge saggy natural tits are fun. But she's def not UTR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape