Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 19268
-
05-27-17 06:19 #16178Senior Member

Posts: 148No I don't think so.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 04:22 #16177Senior Member

Posts: 380Spinner
Worn out like a candy user?
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 01:18 #16176Senior Member

Posts: 36Snacky,
Originally Posted by Snacky
[View Original Post]
I have seen Toy. Attractive, petite black girl. Not the best of the Diamonds, but certainly not the worst. Typical quality appointment for one of Leslie's girls.
-
05-26-17 18:32 #16175Senior Member

Posts: 56Premium Provider in Mt Clemens
I don't have much posts here as I have been a lurker afraid to take the plunge due to concerns of getting busted however I recently discovered a very safe provider. She is not cheap but a looker. I can PM her info to established users here. Due to not making her high volume I'll restrict it to just the first three people in the next hour. Happy mongering.
-
05-26-17 18:09 #16174Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Ebony
I have not had the pleasure of seeing this girl. She looks hot. Tried a quick phone check and found nothing. No previous ads at all. I've never seen this girl post before. I'm always suspicious, especially around holidays when somebody new pops up. But if you see her, please let me know how it works out. I do have one for you that I enjoyed a few times. Pictures are accurate. She's very obliging. Her location is a bit. Umm. Well it's in Detroit and it's low income housing. I try and see her in the morning while it's quiet. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by BlkWidower99
[View Original Post]
https://blackdynomite.com.detroit.es...post/21549992/
-
05-26-17 14:32 #16173Senior Member

Posts: 34Cassey / Madison 4202 - Young Ebony?
Has anyone got to sample this pretty young ebony provider yet? Please provide experience if so.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...assey/31521353
-
05-26-17 10:41 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 69I have not been to any in that area. If you look back there is a lot of post of rip offs at the one on the the east side south of Plymouth. Way too much risk and LEO for me. But if you get some good advice from a senior here and she is in your wheelhouse then you may want to try.
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 09:49 #16171Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Ebony spinner
Just wondering if anyone had seen this young lady. The location is listed as 9 and livernois. Must be a house or apartment cause there's no motels in that area. Hope this link works.
https://blackdynomite.com.detroit.es...post/21762827/
-
05-26-17 09:31 #16170Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 22Redford motels
I have been to the hilltop motel a couple times during the daytime. Not sure if I'd go at night. Its near Plymouth on telegragh on the east side of the road. I don't mess with it much anymore. The motels on the west side of telegraph are smaller and have less activity. I know a provider who is on West side of telegraph and she says the hilltop gets a lot of police calls in the evening, especially on weekends. Just too much LEO attention for my tastes.
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 09:04 #16169Senior Member

Posts: 138Redford Ashley
I generally avoid the many providers in the Plymouth rd. And Telegraph area, but this one will show you a good time. Not sure what you are looking for but she's clean and tries hard to please. On the downside, as another reviewer mentioned, it seems like you are fucking your wife after a few visits.
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-way/28310166
-
05-26-17 07:31 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 148Ok
I saw her recently for a BBBJ. She was okay looking, with a decent body. A little older and worn out looking than I expected. Nice place in Southfield. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 05:12 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 1019Holly
Any body no if she is still around.
-
05-26-17 02:44 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 380Spinner
Anyone else seen this one? Only review is by reviewer with 3 posts, kinda weary.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ld-mi/28982448
-
05-26-17 01:37 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 99The no name place.
Someone posted about the "no name place on rochester road" complete waste of time with both girls.
Tiffany.
I have seen her for a couple of years now. Last time seeing her it was our usual rompus. I have a think for asains, so it was working for me. We are at the point that we know family members names and ask how they are doing. I told her that I would no longer see her at work because she advertised on BP. She said some new guy came in and got a half hour massage and gave her a hundred for a hi. I laughed and said that was stupid. If she likes you, it used to be free. Thanks for that. I'm not referring to paying her a hundred for a hand job but completely changing her out look on it. She proceeded to tell me about this site and how she read his review and it wasn't what happened at all. She asked if I have ever reviewed her and I said no. Not my style when you find a smoking hot asain who has fun for free because you are not a asshole. Haven't been back there since. Still talk and see her but haven't been to her work since.
T. j. On van dyke.
I will say that the photo with the really tall chick is a actual photo of those that work there. I had the really tall chick. I was asked for a 100 just for a HJ. She got ten so I could get her to shut up in the lobby. Will never go back.
Oasis.
It's hit or miss. Largly depends on you and who you get. I've spent 2 hours in there and had a great time. I have also spent 17.5 minutes in there and got up and walked out without paying. The manager in charge was appalled and said this one is on the house. But I have been back many times since then.
Chick named sunny.
She stays just north of 8 in a motel. It's a dive but not to bad. She was skinny and blonde. Signs of usage was there for sure. We talked for a little bit and said I had to go. I could have gone through with it but the big head was talking. Just wasn't my style. She advertises on BP. Left and tip and left. It's the polite thing to do. She did have decent conversation but the scar on her leg didn't sit well with me. Can't remember how she said she broke it but the doctor screwed up and they had to redo surgery. It is a gnarly scar.
Umm. I know there is more but it's late. I'm tired and my cash flow to the women this last month has been overboard. Although I don't post often I am always active in the hobby. This should probably be more so towards the massage parlor reports but these women advertise on b. P. Most of them do more then what they will say. So, I am posting all this here.
-
05-26-17 01:14 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 99Saw her
I saw her about a month ago. I have also seen Jackie. Two different people. 200 for the hour. No touching, body slide or anything of the sort. Rules beyond belief. It was annoying To the point I said screw it and got up and left. Her body, umm. 5'6", 150, died blonde hair, and had a stick up her ass the entire time. Massage was decent but not worth 200. I left there and went to the place on Dixie and had a better time for 80 for the half. The chick on Dixie, don't remember her name but she she bitched about people being assholes and how they don't realize that a little bit of respect goes a long way. I have seen her two more times since then. I was the one who started the conversation so please don't think that she was a talkative person. She spoke when spoke to. It was and is nice.
Originally Posted by PeterP10
[View Original Post]


















