Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,101 to 26,115 of 26416
-
06-03-17 10:31 #316Senior Member

Posts: 515Taya
Tapped her a few times a little ways back. Her current boyfriend is not ok with her doing others. Her ad. Says she doesn't do black guys. Wrong. She loves black dick. She is the easiest fuck I can ever remember. Thanks jvman for finding her. Thought she was gone. Her phone only takes calls. Going to see her in an hour. Rain or shine I am tapping that tiny little ass.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 05:13 #315Senior Member

Posts: 2927Very good
Thanks for sharing. I may have to get a taste. Lets go get this pussy.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 18:32 #314Senior Member

Posts: 171Tala.
Met this hot looking white skinny spinner at a gas station getting cigarettes. Her name was like Tala or taya, not sure. Real hot with bad teeth. Her boyfriend who is black was in the car waiting for her. Went in the rest room for a fast BJ. Sure I know this sound like a story, but the truth. She gave me her number, climes she lives with a bunch of black guys on the north side. She is getting it alot. And she loves black dick. Mine was white but my 20 sold her. Called her and she had to leave the house and take a stroll to get my wood. Boyfriend doesn't care if she gets it elsewhere. Here is a couple of adds I found from her number. She loves to give head.
http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/414-745-6923/?id=17466883
http://www.bodyrublist.com/414-745-6923/
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...hroat/16741670
If you have some good ones like this it would be nice to share to me.
-
06-01-17 19:50 #313Senior Member

Posts: 131Kirby
Incall s the next few days xxx-5700.
-
05-27-17 17:38 #312Senior Member

Posts: 875I think she is out enjoying civilian life again. Makes me wonder what happened to little Sawtooth (who often DID have a stellar, if not slightly rough technique).
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 14:13 #311Senior Member

Posts: 1143Alla also goes by Elena. She will be unavailable until 2020. Looks like she has been unavailable since 2011.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 12:39 #310Senior Member

Posts: 1820Seanos of the Year
I last her about a year ago and she is nice and has a great chest, but had some baby damage / extra weight. Has she lost weight / toned up? Very good BJ, BBBJ with come on tits was available as an upsell.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-17 11:14 #309Senior Member

Posts: 2881Mequon Russian
About 6-7 years ago there was this Russian model, just out of high school. Tall and skinny. Had a drug problem and was a smoker. She had lots of professional photos done and her own web site. Then she got arrested for being a provider, drugs, etc and was a guest of the state for a few years. I cannot remember her name. If someone can, send me a PM. I think she might have been friends with one of the sawtooth providers on BP.
-
05-26-17 01:52 #308Senior Member

Posts: 2927Good to know
She has been around so its good to know that she is still A plus.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 23:28 #307Senior Member

Posts: 65Summer
Saw Summer a few weeks ago. (xxx-xxx-5952).
Here are some things I can report:
-far better looking than her posted photos suggest. She is very attractive.
-perhaps the finest set of tits I have seen in a long time.
-very petite. Better shape than the photos suggest.
-she likes to talk.
-as nice as her tits are, she says they are extremely sensitive and cannot tolerate much activity in that area. (pm me for more details).
-everything covered.
-didn't last long (my limitation, not hers), very impressive young lady.
-notel on the south side that I am sure most have some experience with.
Good luck.
-
05-25-17 03:34 #306Senior Member

Posts: 2927Very nice but.
This leaves me out but the rest of you. Go get this pussy.
Originally Posted by MotorCity77
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-17 23:10 #305Senior Member

Posts: 57Rachelina
I recently saw Rachelina in the Chicagoland area and she's headed to Milwaukee on May 29th for a few days. Her BBBJ skills are incredible and takes every last drop from you. Nicely tanned body and nice tits, no greek. She puts effort into GFE, but I'm not there for that! If you haven't seen her before there's some minimal screening, but worth the extra step. There's no MKE BP ad yet, but here's the Chicago Posting and the calendar on her website has the MKE dates. Hhr starts at 140.
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...views/63805753
Motor.
-
05-09-17 08:41 #304Senior Member

Posts: 177Yep
Yes, that's her script. And then don't forget "you're really big" or "you get really hard" or "you made a lot" or "I could feel it in my throat when you came" and "I think I got it all". I like to check the phrases off in my mind to keep from blowing too soon, but have has little success going more than a few minutes.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 07:58 #303Senior Member

Posts: 2927This leaves me out
Prostate removed but I can blow air with a little piss in her mouth. On my way to get some of that pussy.
Originally Posted by HankyPankie
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 07:16 #302Senior Member

Posts: 59Lol
She says the same thing to me also. Lmao. Also says to me your so big. Not bragging but I think I'm above your average Johnson but can never seem to get him inside her pussy all the way in. So I just settle for a 69 with bbbjcimwswallow. Always a good time. Mmmhhmmm.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





