Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 30759
-
05-27-17 18:19 #16974Senior Member

Posts: 5231These Thai MTs love big cocks. A dong is like a magic wand that makes the demureness vanish. Thai would seem to be no exception, but even then it helps in her case if she is actually in the mood.
Originally Posted by Cmore
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 18:19 #16973Senior Member

Posts: 68I can't remember if I posted on my last experience with her or not.
Originally Posted by RoloMyOlo
[View Original Post]
I found her very nice and accommodating. A decent massage but nothing special. On the flip, was willing to do whatever I wanted. Opted for topless HJ as CBJ doesn't appeal to me and she wanted too much $ for BBBJ (don't remember ho much but it was more than I had). She is a too chubby for my taste and I'm glad the shirt didn't come down past the tummy. No repeat for me.
-
05-27-17 17:39 #16972Senior Member

Posts: 68Interesting. It seems to be very YMMV with alot of these MT's. Last time I saw her, I was covered the whole time and I didn't find the massage all that sensual. Although after the flip my hard-on was obvious under the towel and she went from my stomach to a HE without even asking. And no talk about tip amount before or after.
Originally Posted by HeineHeine
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 16:40 #16971Senior Member

Posts: 1243Anna / Ann / Annn of Asian Therapist Pampers You
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6150478153.html
My friend and I went to Vanilla Spa on Thursday night, but only one provider was available. The greedy bastard took her, and left me to look for an alternative in the building. I found Anna (now advertising as Ann), and took one for the team. Photo is accurate. Pleasant woman, with ok English skills and a happy personality. She is about 5' 3" and 110#; cute, slim, fit, with Bcups. She told me she is from Korea, and is working for Chinese ladies. No real massage skill, but I got my happy ending. I didn't ask for more. She didn't get undressed, so I don't know about her trim. She did allow me to expose her bare boobs, which were nice.
Jan Fortifore.
-
05-27-17 12:44 #16970Senior Member

Posts: 26Mimi from excel
I have asked on where are the now with no real help. Does anyone know what happened to excel that was on king street next to zippys. One day it just disappeared. Does anyone know where Mimi went? Thanks in advance.
-
05-25-17 23:16 #16969Senior Member

Posts: 5231Yes, among other places. Again it's a good idea to swap digits so you can find her wherever.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 17:23 #16968Senior Member

Posts: 684Pinky Thai
Legit massage. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 17:21 #16967Senior Member

Posts: 684Thai Cherry
Think she works as a hostess at Thai Angel? Most the girls from Thai Angel go to the side of SP3 (has a different name) that is located behind Thai Angel.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
In my experience, the massage place she is working at #2701 only has providers that offer legit massage (no HE).
-
05-25-17 17:08 #16966Senior Member

Posts: 684Chinese "Hawaii"
After this good review, decided to try Ms. Hawaii. This review is very accurate to my experience. Will repeat. Thanks to the original author for sharing this review. Good example of what my opinion this thread "Massage Therapists" is intended for. Keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 16:10 #16965Senior Member

Posts: 65Katana
Found out her name is Katana and that she worked at Kay's around 7 yrs ago. Long gone I guess.
Originally Posted by DaTruth808
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 14:33 #16964Regular Member

Posts: 9Pinky
Its been awhile since I partook of Pinky's services but in my opinion her extra services is overpriced and her massage is mediocre at best.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 10:34 #16963Senior Member

Posts: 2364Yes that is her in picture you posted. I've known her since she was on the 30 something floor. Think that was in 2007 or 2008? Not sure. She is my LMT ATM. Great sense of humor and awesome sauce everything else!
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 04:06 #16962Senior Member

Posts: 5231Working as a hostess.
Originally Posted by JustinBiber
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 04:05 #16961Senior Member

Posts: 5231AFAIK she only worked at Thai MT places. Her looks changed (extra heavy makeup, surgery, Photoshop?) becoming as in the pic you just provided. Prior to that (years ago), she was much much cuter, younger (and natural) looking. At that time, back when I first met her, she looked just like she did in those advertisements.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
While advertising with the pic you just provided, is when her in-person appearance shifted a lot; decorum prevents me from being descriptive. So, IMHO she looks much better in the pic in the current ad (provided by PunaniLuva).
-
05-25-17 03:42 #16960Senior Member

Posts: 65You saw her at sp3 stripping on stage or just hanging out with friends?
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





