Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 260 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2043

    Ter

    Just started adding reviews to the other site. Obviously I don't out my CC or any real info in there. How safe is that site? I see the privacy policy they comply with court orders or LEO. Thoughts?

  2. #2042

    Sophia

    Wow,

    I couldn't wait and just met up with her again today. Great BBBJ while I fingered her TIGHT pussy. Covered up, went for missionary but I was too thick for her and she kept pushing back because of my girth, so switched to lazy doggie and fucked her head until I exploded on her skin.

    Get with her boys!

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Boys,

    Whisper done me right!

    Meet Sophia.

    19 years old.

    5'3.

    110 lbs.

    32 B.

    3 bills for hour.

    2 bills half hour.

    She doesn't drive but is located in Milton with no incall. I picked her up and we went to my hotel. Naked and full GFE with DFK, DATY. BBBJ with great form. The main event was amazing. Her body is toned and tight as is her pussy. Every position known to man until I was about to cum, tore off condom and unload on her beautiful tits.

    WORTH EVERY PENNY. This girl is majestic! I will repeat as often as possible!

    Senior members only PM for her digits.

  3. #2041

    Example

    Here's a prime example of a chick looking to meet for paid fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by a Senior Member sent to me:

    Anyway, I'm wondering about the app. I checked it out awhile back and didn't find any way to connect t or even search for others.

    Did I miss something or maybe something was added. Just wondering if I should give it another try. Or is this a different app than the one that you enter quotes on pictures and post them?

    Here's what I do:

    I look for whispers that seem to have a double meaning and then work some writing magic to meet the lady. Some are super.

    Easy, other harder.

    I'll also post a whisper like "42/ M loves hugs; ladies only". That one got me a 21 year old college student who has an ULTRA tight pussy and loves sex. She's a dirty * We met a few times; first time I bought her a bullet vibrator and an iced tea. Next time I spent zero dollars and I fuckwd every hole multiple times.

    I've met others and paid for one session and then befriended them and now they are free!

    It's not perfect but I've met about a dozen women from it and fucked then all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2162.jpg‎  

  4. #2040

    Whisper

    Quote Originally Posted by a Senior Member sent to me:

    Anyway, I'm wondering about the app. I checked it out awhile back and didn't find any way to connect t or even search for others.

    Did I miss something or maybe something was added. Just wondering if I should give it another try. Or is this a different app than the one that you enter quotes on pictures and post them?

    Here's what I do:

    I look for whispers that seem to have a double meaning and then work some writing magic to meet the lady. Some are super.

    Easy, other harder.

    I'll also post a whisper like "42/ M loves hugs; ladies only". That one got me a 21 year old college student who has an ULTRA tight pussy and loves sex. She's a dirty * We met a few times; first time I bought her a bullet vibrator and an iced tea. Next time I spent zero dollars and I fuckwd every hole multiple times.

    I've met others and paid for one session and then befriended them and now they are free!

    It's not perfect but I've met about a dozen women from it and fucked then all.

  5. #2039

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Those look bigger than 32 B's.
    Most young chicks wear the wrong size bras thus not knowing their boob size.

  6. #2038
    Those look bigger than 32 B's.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Boys,

    Whisper done me right!

    Meet Sophia.

    19 years old.

    5'3.

    110 lbs.

    32 B.

    3 bills for hour.

    2 bills half hour.

    She doesn't drive but is located in Milton with no incall. I picked her up and we went to my hotel. Naked and full GFE with DFK, DATY. BBBJ with great form. The main event was amazing. Her body is toned and tight as is her pussy. Every position known to man until I was about to cum, tore off condom and unload on her beautiful tits.

    WORTH EVERY PENNY. This girl is majestic! I will repeat as often as possible!

    Senior members only PM for her digits.

  7. #2037

    Whisper App find

    Boys,

    Whisper done me right!

    Meet Sophia.

    19 years old.

    5'3.

    110 lbs.

    32 B.

    3 bills for hour.

    2 bills half hour.

    She doesn't drive but is located in Milton with no incall. I picked her up and we went to my hotel. Naked and full GFE with DFK, DATY. BBBJ with great form. The main event was amazing. Her body is toned and tight as is her pussy. Every position known to man until I was about to cum, tore off condom and unload on her beautiful tits.

    WORTH EVERY PENNY. This girl is majestic! I will repeat as often as possible!

    Senior members only PM for her digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2131.JPG‎   IMG_2127.jpg‎   IMG_2130.JPG‎   IMG_2129.JPG‎   IMG_2128.jpg‎  


  8. #2036

    Well Hello? Any info?? Secret Benefits??

    Anyone had any luck with this site well Hello?

    OR Secret Benefits? Thanks CM.

  9. #2035

    Best Tongue

    Nice video. In the Boston area, GFB's Coco was the best tongue I ever had. Very oral. Loved to rim. Won't be back for a few months.

  10. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRoons  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. Headed to your fair city in a few days. Staying down by Tufts Med Center just south of Boston Commons.

    Looks like there are a few strip clubs. But sounds like most think those are a waste of time in Boston?? Looks like Chinatown has a bunch of walk-up massage places. I've done some recon on p411, TER. The usual suspects for boards. Have some good ideas for fun. But, are there any local boards I should be aware of? Where do the massage places advertise?

    Thanks. Just looking for some local knowledge. If anyone heads to seattle, chi, or Indy. Let me know.
    Unless you want some shiney new bracelets, I would not touch any AMP's in the state at the moment.

  11. #2033

    Shipping up to Boston

    Hey there. Headed to your fair city in a few days. Staying down by Tufts Med Center just south of Boston Commons.

    Looks like there are a few strip clubs. But sounds like most think those are a waste of time in Boston?? Looks like Chinatown has a bunch of walk-up massage places. I've done some recon on p411, TER. The usual suspects for boards. Have some good ideas for fun. But, are there any local boards I should be aware of? Where do the massage places advertise?

    Thanks. Just looking for some local knowledge. If anyone heads to seattle, chi, or Indy. Let me know.

  12. #2032

  13. #2031

  14. #2030

    Generational perspectives

    Quote Originally Posted by Granite  [View Original Post]
    With all the opiod abuse, LE stings, fake photos etc.

    I think I'll stick to chatubate camgirls.

    A lot are free. Some cost under 20 bucks.

    There's something for everyone. I like to see how these people live. It's crazy. Plus it saves me $$ for every jerk.

    Bye,

    Douche Bag Out.
    Back in 90's I was a young pup. Remember being told "best days" are behind. Many may not know the non Asian places in Cambridge / rt 2 area. Royal and others. Enjoyed the late 90's / early00 AMP scene in Conn / RI. Even the AMP in Allston / Brighton and even Newton.

    Now the new "young pups" may think we are just old bastards (in a funny sense) chatting about glory days.

    I pray the new pups can find happiness with the present scene and climate. Drug addiction, fake news / real news w human trafficking, local politics etc.

    The value seems more difficult to find I hope I don't reach that point too but it isn't too far away.

  15. #2029

    "Stick a fork in me Jerry! I'm done"

    With all the opiod abuse, LE stings, fake photos etc.

    I think I'll stick to chatubate camgirls.

    A lot are free. Some cost under 20 bucks.

    There's something for everyone. I like to see how these people live. It's crazy. Plus it saves me $$ for every jerk.

    Bye,

    Douche Bag Out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape