Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22018

    What's the going rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    The definition of worth is whatever you're willing to pay. So don't let anyone tell you here it's not worth it. If you had a good time and didn't feel cheated then good for you.
    I got the frowny face the other day. I hadn't planned on daty as I never really push the envelope at what I presumed was a straight up rub and tug place. I had tipped 60. I guess making her see God wasn't enough. And then there's the infinitely small possibility that she didn't really see God. -. -. LOL.

    Anyhow, what do you all think was she expecting from my wallet? Thanks.

  2. #22017
    Smasher
    Guest

    Edinboro sadness

    Hi guys,

    Now that Edinboro is apparently closed or on hiatus. I was wondering if anyone could help me out finding a place that has a similarly full menu like they did in CT. Willing to trade info on places in Weymouth. Thanks.

  3. #22016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322

    Good Find

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy  [View Original Post]
    So, I found myself cutting thru Qtown today. I've totally given up on 59 Coddington so I thought I'd give 67 a try (Classic). I open the door and who is standing there? Lilly from 59! Yes, that Lilly! She recognized me right away and big hugs were had all around! We talked for about 10 min and then I took the 1/2 hour. She now works at 67 with CiCi. She doesn't have a set schedule yet but she's there till 8 pm tonight. She looks great and As always, an amazing time. No extras (as like before) but plenty of roaming welcome and one of the BEST rub & tugs around. She actually gives a quality massage too. 40+40 = hugs, smiles, and a small bottle of water.

    She mentioned that I was her only customer all day and is trying to build up her clientele with CiCi. Again, she is still working out a schedule but is there till 8 pm tonight.

    SPS.
    Nice bit of news. Thanks for sharing.

  4. #22015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Visiting

    Hey fellas- coming in to Boston for the weekend staying near BU and interested in any options for the regular AMP experience nearby- like a quick T ride or walk. Appreciate any info- 5.

  5. #22014
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor369  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she went after it closed down? Or did she retire?
    Retired. She's got family in NY. She moved back there.

  6. #22013

    Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt9978  [View Original Post]
    Agree with other posts. Based on recommendations, I scheduled an appt with Lisa. Best score of 3 on looks, maybe generous there. Thought she would possibly make up for it with a great rub and tug. Started as soon as I was on the table, playing with her phone, checking her texts, all while giving me a one hand rub. I was so turned off by this that when she asked me 90 minutes? 60 minutes? I said 30 minutes. The rub was OK for what it was, but no HE. At the end, she said 30 minutes are up. I paid the fee with modest tip and left. She knew I was pissed because she texted a SORRY soon after I left.
    I forwarded this to the owner, Lisa will be replaced soon. Next time she asks me for help posting a "new girl" . I will make damn sure I see a picture of her beforehand​. Jeez, sorry guys.

  7. #22012

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Legit AMP girl in Lexington has a new helper. 60.00 hour MASSAGE. She also is looking for customers that tip for what men crave. Pm for phone and name to make appointment. Regular girl offering Massage treatment still 80 hr
    Agree with other posts. Based on recommendations, I scheduled an appt with Lisa. Best score of 3 on looks, maybe generous there. Thought she would possibly make up for it with a great rub and tug. Started as soon as I was on the table, playing with her phone, checking her texts, all while giving me a one hand rub. I was so turned off by this that when she asked me 90 minutes? 60 minutes? I said 30 minutes. The rub was OK for what it was, but no HE. At the end, she said 30 minutes are up. I paid the fee with modest tip and left. She knew I was pissed because she texted a SORRY soon after I left.

  8. #22011

    Add it to the list

    Quote Originally Posted by Qfck2001  [View Original Post]
    Phone not picking up for the past few days, any Intel guys?
    Along with Pink, 358 chestnut, and possibly 1028 comm.

  9. #22010

    Never claimed to have met lisa

    [QUOTnE=Jack617;3401108]Not really sure what your connection is with these girls but I went in today to meet new girl Lisa. Being in a very generous mood I will give her a three in the looks department. I said I was just checking the place out and politely took my leave. This really makes me wonder if you ever even saw her in person.

    Bottom line is stay away gents you can do better. [ / QUOTE].

    I know the other girl / owner REALLY WELL. But she offer nothing to massage clients. The new girl lisa I never met. Owner asked me to pass along the word. She told me you came and went. She also said she will trade this one in for a more appealing one. I will keep the board informed if this happens.

  10. #22009

    Psa

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Legit AMP girl in Lexington has a new helper. 60.00 hour MASSAGE. She also is looking for customers that tip for what men crave. Pm for phone and name to make appointment. Regular girl offering Massage treatment still 80 hr
    Not really sure what your connection is with these girls but I went in today to meet new girl Lisa. Being in a very generous mood I will give her a three in the looks department. I said I was just checking the place out and politely took my leave. This really makes me wonder if you ever even saw her in person.

    Bottom line is stay away gents you can do better.

  11. #22008

    Found: Lilly From 59 Coddington

    So, I found myself cutting thru Qtown today. I've totally given up on 59 Coddington so I thought I'd give 67 a try (Classic). I open the door and who is standing there? Lilly from 59! Yes, that Lilly! She recognized me right away and big hugs were had all around! We talked for about 10 min and then I took the 1/2 hour. She now works at 67 with CiCi. She doesn't have a set schedule yet but she's there till 8 pm tonight. She looks great and As always, an amazing time. No extras (as like before) but plenty of roaming welcome and one of the BEST rub & tugs around. She actually gives a quality massage too. 40+40 = hugs, smiles, and a small bottle of water.

    She mentioned that I was her only customer all day and is trying to build up her clientele with CiCi. Again, she is still working out a schedule but is there till 8 pm tonight.

    SPS.

  12. #22007
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    141 Prospect in Waltham.

    Thanks,

    -BH.
    It's been a while since it's been reviewed, but they weren't good.

  13. #22006

    Cannot find any reviwes

    141 Prospect in Waltham.

    Thanks,

    -BH.

  14. #22005

    Getting back

    Hi guys,

    I've been out of the scene for sometime and just getting caught up. I'm local to metro west now but it appears things have been shut down? Could someone recommend a spot I can jump back in head first with a nice drama free rubdown. Pm ok and Sorry I have nothing to share right now.

    Am.

  15. #22004

    32 South brief visit

    Hey all;.

    I was in the area and had a few minuted to stop by 32 South to get some information, like hours and initial rates. Saw "Yoyo" who looked pretty good to me. Can anyone PM me on what the added fee for a full tour is there these days? Would like to know before I give it a try so I know what to expect, etc.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape