Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 13945
-
05-29-17 16:08 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 332Jessie / Joy
Anyone remember 10 years ago a white girl who called herself Jessie, Joy, or YourJoy? She was tall and had brown eyes with brunette hair. She use to post regularly on Craigslist and had reviews on TER. I was googling her old number and e-mail and found out some sad news. Tragically she died in a car accident back in July 2015. She was 39 years old and is survived by her family. I met her in 2007 at the Tropicana Casino, she was a really nice girl. May she rest in peace, I'm going to miss her.
-
05-29-17 09:24 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 2464Some additional thoughts
If you RTFF you are in for the time of your life. If you don't you WILL get robbed.
Originally Posted by JroBanks
[View Original Post]
Just my opinion, read my recent reviews of the Mormon chick and the Unicorn. Either will be memorable. If you can get Elizabeth Layne to drop by with her bag of tricks you will be walking funny with a permanent smile for a couple days. I wrote a review of her a while back. Search it out. Definitely more fun than any two chicks.
Play safe,
C3.
-
05-28-17 22:50 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 101Thanks
Thanks for the help it is my first time in Vegas and I'm wanting to find something new to experience. If anyone else has any tips please inbox me! My trip starts on Wednesday and any information is great good information!
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-17 18:09 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 93Desert Rose still in LV?
Last night in LV and really wanted to see if her BBBJCIM is really all that. Plus. It is reasonable at 80 to 100. Texted and called last night and today. No reply at all. Guess I am out of luck. A fellow monger just pm me another number. Hopefully this chick gets back. Brother just wants a good BBBJCIM for under a benji.
-
05-22-17 05:25 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 1303Thanks for the update! Yeah, she used to be my go to for a good BBBJ, but I stopped once it was clear she was having some serious life issues. Too bad she isn't back to normal; I wouldn't have minded seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Skeebert
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 10:12 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 588Scroll down to my reply
Scroll down to my reply on #2209, Bass.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 18:30 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 917I'm going to be totally honest here. Sounds like you're out of your league. Forget duo's for now let's get a single. Your best bet is to find a well reviewed girl that does what you want. Or maybe use the hobbyshop. And definitely start reading the forum. Vegas is one of the toughest towns in the country to find good, much less affordable talent.
Originally Posted by JroBanks
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 12:51 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 101Help you help me
Where would you go, what is the best approach, where could I find a true duo, good GFE for a good rate?
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 05:10 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 917With? Help us help you. What are you looking for help with?
Originally Posted by JroBanks
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 04:37 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 1011st visit
Ok I'm going to be there for a bachelor party June 1st, but I'm going in a day early May 31 and I will be staying near the airport when I'm on my own but when the guys come in we will be at New York, New York. Help a Tennessee kid out if you can!
-
05-16-17 13:12 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 411Any of you using these agencies. Anyone better than the other? Hobbyshop vs LV Queen Club.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 21:16 #2234Regular Member

Posts: 23Jenna Juggz
Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know Jenna Juggz is back. Saw her about 2 weeks ago. She's staying in a seedy hotel room by the Statosphere. When I got there she called me and told me to wait a minute while her roommates cleared out. She was very paranoid. She's def on something. When I got to her room gave her 100 dollar bill and she started inspecting it. Taking about taking her down to the store to change it out. Anyway I told her take it or leave it and she finally said ok. Got a fantastic BBBJ. Came in her mouth and surpised her she immediately starting spitting it out. All in all it was very stressful and I won't be going back. Even tho she still gives great head. Just wanted to give you all a heads up. She advertised on ******** with a new phone number.
-
05-14-17 10:41 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 406Charlie. Sexy Spunky MILF
Charlie is sexy, playful and worth a repeat visit.
https://www.eroticmonkey.com/charlie...s-vegas-217605
https://www.escortcafe.com/nevada/12...e-702-472-4046
I contacted Charlie, primarily on the them reviews, but also did some due diligence on TER. She has good, positive reviews. Charlie does not post on BP as far as I could tell.
We had a couple of false starts; one night, and next morning. We did finally get things to work out the next night.
I met Charlie in the Casino where we chit chatted a bit and then went to my room. She was a Platinum Blonde. But definitely the girl in the pics.
As soon as the door was closed we have each other a DFK. 2 seconds later the clothes are flying to the floor.
I knelt down to help Charlie remove her sexy shoes, and after the shoes were off, she skunked down on the floor and started in on a great BBBJ.
After a few minutes of that, I literally threw her on the bed. Charlie is a petite MILF, spinner; 5-2, 120#. We kissed, licked and rubbed for a while; I played with her tight kitty and sucked her perky "C's" with eraser nips. She liked that. It came time to "cover up". There was a little drama there, as neither of us had a cover, but the Hotel had them as art of the in room items for purchase ($40). The delay made Mr. Happy lose a little vigor. Charlie suggested a body rub, and she did a great job. I was almost back to ready, so I laid Charlie over the bed with her head hanging off the edge and fucked her face (idea from the other them review). We also used the mini-vibe included in the Passion Pak from the hotel, and both got VERY ready.
Charlie is a flat out * and I mean that in the best way possible. She was grinding on top of me in CG rubbing her kitty up and down in my shaft, and basically begged me to fuck her.
We did all sorts of nasty; CG, Mish, DATY and K9, with Charlie being very vocal saying "Fuck me Daddy". That worked for me, so I pounded away. Which she seemed to love. The view of her sexy ass and and tight kitty wrapped around my cock in K9 was perfect.
I'm pretty sure Greek is on the menu, my fingers went there, and another reviewer visited the islands. I didn't try, but she told me later "next time" (wink).
After a while of pounding that sweet little * I told her I was close and to suck my cock till I came. I shot my load down her throat. BBBJCIMWS.
We kissed, hugged, cleaned up, giggled and talked a bit.
Charlie is a sexy and slutty MILF. I'd definitely see her again given the chance.
The only down side was the initial scheduling and false starts, and she has a few tatoo's. Which aren't really my thing.
Damage for the whole session was 4 Bens, which is little pricey, but I guess market rate in Sin City.Last edited by Snow Man; 05-14-17 at 10:43. Reason: Added pics
-
05-13-17 16:35 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 353Always on the menu
From the times I have partaken MSOG is always on the menu and usually initiated by the provider. They aim to please. Of course it works best if you treat her with respect. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Wj0272
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 15:22 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 411Do you know if they allow MSOG?
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




