Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,001 to 27,015 of 27822
-
05-18-17 15:11 #822Senior Member

Posts: 267Thanks Spacehog.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
These two look incredibly amazing in their pics though.
-
05-18-17 14:47 #821Senior Member

Posts: 338I don't think lexxi will give you bareback if that's what you're going for. I've never read a report on this. Same with megan.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
If I had to choose its lexxi all the way as megan as fake tits and I hate fakes.
-
05-18-17 13:39 #820Senior Member

Posts: 267LexiiBanks or MeganJames?
If you were going to go see one of these ladies, which one will you go see, MeganJAmes or LexiiBanks? Both have incredible bodies, they look good!
I guess I have to make sure I just came out of 24 hour fitness before I see them LOL haha!
-
05-18-17 13:14 #819Senior Member

Posts: 77Jazzy
Looks like she is enjoying an extended visit to Vegas.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 21:12 #818Senior Member

Posts: 133Mia!
She's still the same high energy safety girl. Older and experienced but super fun. Saw her a few times over the last couple months and each time was great. No FS or BS.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 16:37 #817Senior Member

Posts: 566Haha. Yea. She will rawdog anybody. Good work.
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 15:53 #816Senior Member

Posts: 341Mia
I have seen her a few years ago and she is a nice and fun lady. She was a safety gal for me as in no BBFS, but BBBJ was experienced.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 14:20 #815Senior Member

Posts: 59Mia
Hey guys,
Anyone have intel on Mia?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....17105-quot-Hey!-Let-s-do-something-crazy!-quot-.
-
05-17-17 13:30 #814Senior Member

Posts: 267No camper for me
She took me into her house, no camper for me but I did see the camper. Her little dog was annoying as fuck!
Originally Posted by Penis
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 12:42 #813Senior Member

Posts: 607Because her teeth are rotting out of her face.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
How some of you guys can rawdog an obvious druggie holy fuck LOL.
I'm with LCB. Not going back there.
-
05-17-17 12:36 #812Senior Member

Posts: 6074 door pickup. Dark tint. Dusk. I didn't go near any camper.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
She had a mommy body but had good energy and is pretty cute. jmo
-
05-17-17 03:29 #811Senior Member

Posts: 706Jazzy
The link Kurt posted is the same chick. I saw her a long time ago & it's definitely the same person. I agree that she's mechanical & a lazy, boring provider. I will also add that she has awful halitosis breath. It's nasty (at least when I saw her.) In my opinion, I wouldn't repeat. I had BBBJ / CFS with her.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 23:24 #810Senior Member

Posts: 338I think that's a different girl unless these photos are older than November of 2015. Jasmine the profile you linked up has tattoos on her shoulders. The girl in these photos has no tats at these places.
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 21:29 #809Senior Member

Posts: 566She can take a hard pounding though. If I see her, I pound her pussy full throtte. She is desperate for cash.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 21:01 #808Senior Member

Posts: 71Jazminjaz
Jazminjaz aka Jazzy 69 I'm behind on my reviews this is from January. BBFS, Anal and CIA. $225 she's very mechanical but a good little fuck for the money (for the price I'd recommend).
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128151%3B











Reply With Quote






