Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 636 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2253
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachSkoal  [View Original Post]
    Hoookernomics 101 business slow, say you are going on a farewell tour.
    I have seen this tactic used numerous times. So glad I didn't fall for it!(Although I came very close to).

  2. #2252
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Awhile back she talked all kinda shit saying she is retiring.

    That FAT is back spamming all her pics!
    Hoookernomics 101 business slow, say you are going on a farewell tour.

  3. #2251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 186

    Money Order

    I didn't want to go through the hassle of dealing with the right gift card, and I didn't want HX showing up on my credit card, so I just sent them a money order.

    The Post Office charges a small fee, and it took a couple weeks from the time I mailed it until the points were applied, but it was super easy and anonymous.

  4. #2250

    Wetlola69

    Awhile back she talked all kinda shit saying she is retiring.

    That FAT is back spamming all her pics!

  5. #2249

    Mastercard Gift Card

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Trying to purchase some fx points.

    With prepaid card.

    This seems to the best option.

    I purchased a prepaid card.

    What do you put in the address, name on the ccbill.

    Page?
    Mastercard gift card, which you can buy at any supermarket, works well for most people.

    On the billing page enter a real address, but it doesn't have to be your address.

    With at least some gift cards, you don't have to register the card before using it.

    However, if you do register the card, you probably have use to same address in ccbill.

    For more, search Blogs in HX for "gift cards".

  6. #2248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Trying to purchase some fx points.

    With prepaid card.

    This seems to the best option.

    I purchased a prepaid card.

    What do you put in the address, name on the ccbill.

    Page?
    I've never had to put down an address for a PP CC. If you want register it, use anything you want. The address to the local Clinic, your favorite restaurant, etc.

  7. #2247

    Using a prepaid card as for of subscription fee

    Trying to purchase some fx points.

    With prepaid card.

    This seems to the best option.

    I purchased a prepaid card.

    What do you put in the address, name on the ccbill.

    Page?

  8. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by CipSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying that Sunnyglitters and Luxuryeuphoria are the same girl? That face pic is Luxuryeuphoria.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Luxuryeuphoria
    Damn, looked at her profile and yes some of the pics look just like Sunnyglitters. The ones were her hair is braided are 100% spot on.

  9. #2245

    Sunnyglitters

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander314  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that is her face pic, did not go for that album. The body ones did not seem to fit her shape. Although girls are pretty good at getting the right angles in shots. She was not ugly to me just was not what I was expecting. The bad service is what really turned me off.
    Are you saying that Sunnyglitters and Luxuryeuphoria are the same girl? That face pic is Luxuryeuphoria.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Luxuryeuphoria

  10. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, the pics she uses look hot.

    Is this her?
    Yeah that is her face pic, did not go for that album. The body ones did not seem to fit her shape. Although girls are pretty good at getting the right angles in shots. She was not ugly to me just was not what I was expecting. The bad service is what really turned me off.

  11. #2243

    SunnyGlitters

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander314  [View Original Post]
    All this happened in Long Beach but she spends most of her time in the LA section. She Does not look like the girl in the pic at all, had a pretty crappy time with her. Did a right up about her on eccie if you have the time for a read. If you are not an active member of that forum just message me and I can send it direct to you no reason to spill out my essay here. It was a waste of money and a truly shit time.

    Her profile http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SunnyGlitters.

    Full review https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059510613#post1059510613.
    Too bad, the pics she uses look hot.

    Is this her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sunnyg.jpg‎  

  12. #2242

    SunnyGlitters

    All this happened in Long Beach but she spends most of her time in the LA section. She Does not look like the girl in the pic at all, had a pretty crappy time with her. Did a right up about her on eccie if you have the time for a read. If you are not an active member of that forum just message me and I can send it direct to you no reason to spill out my essay here. It was a waste of money and a truly shit time.

    Her profile http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SunnyGlitters.

    Full review https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059510613#post1059510613.

  13. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    PrincessJ20 had an amazing talent at CBJ and has recently added BBBJ to her menu. I'm going to recommend her when she returns she recently got a boob job so now with her ass job I hope she looks proportioned. However I doubt she has lost that tongue skill. Girl with make your toes curl on dfk and your eyes roll back on the CBJ. I can only imagine her BBBJ.
    I saw her walking multiple times in Compton on LBB and this was like 7 years ago. Back then, she was a hot tiny little latina spinner. Never tried her as she's has too much experience for me.

  14. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by Obx23  [View Original Post]
    Any one on HX with a mean BBBJ worth checking out.

    Thanks.
    Check out ebonyjuicebox.

  15. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    The reports are she is not very enthusiastic. Add 10 to 15 lbs to her pics.
    Appreciate the info. Was highly considering seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape