Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 805 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 12063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4818

    Angelica

    For the first time in a while I saw Angelica walking on Greenfield this morning and looking STUNNING in some hot pink yoga pants. Didn't have time to stop before work but will be swinging back through after work.

  2. #4817

    Neither

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFNow  [View Original Post]
    Does she post on BP or just walk? Feel free to pass me digits, but I realize I may not be worthy yet.
    She's pretty much got a group of regulars that keep her busy. Lay a couple of good reports on us and I'll PM you her number.

  3. #4816

    Question

    There seems to always be reports of LEO everywhere on G, etc, etc. But I have yet to see anyone post they were busted? Has anyone ever got arrested for prostitution? I would think someone would come clean if they were since this website is totally anonymous and a report of getting busted might help others.

    I don't partake in SW activities often (but sure love reading all your reports! But it kinda seems to me that you got to REALLLLY try to get busted for prostitution. You got to be honking your horn with music cranked and picking up girls right on G to really get caught. Thoughts?

    Does LEO ever do any sting operations anyone know about? Example: put a female officer in a short skirt with other officers nearby waiting to pounce?

  4. #4815

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDagger2017  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her yesterday. She was fresh and sexy! I'll see her again next week.
    Does she post on BP or just walk? Feel free to pass me digits, but I realize I may not be worthy yet.

  5. #4814

    Big bust

    12:15 pm today Tuesday, WSW dudes loitering, selling, as I got my lottery tickets at citgo 23 g,on the citgo side of 23,7 le on bikes,1 le suv has north side 23 greenfield blocked off,2 le squads blocking coming southbound towards 23 g. It's getting hot be safe.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Eagle 19.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #4813

    Leo

    LEO is currently crawling all over Greenfield and the surrounding blocks. 2 marked SUV's, one squad with markings but no light bar and several Motorcycle Officers. Might be a good morning to stay home and sip coffee.

  7. #4812

    I'm Awake

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    You took her to her dealers house to score, and then drove her and her drugs to her flop house. Explaining a hooker in the car sucks, explaining the heroin, crack or meth she dropped on your floor is an entirely different level of suckiness.
    You are most likely right and I appreciate the wake up call. Need to make sure I've got the big head calling the shots.

  8. #4811

    Gia / Brooke

    Saw Gia the other day walking on L. She looked horrible. Was crossing the street and appeared to be in a daze. Thank God she didn't see me. I'd give her a ride to rehab, but that's about it. Wish she would stop texting me. Hope she can get some help or she will soon be dead.

  9. #4810

    Sunday morning stroll 5-13-17

    Was out on my usual Sunday morning stroll. Ran into Jamie on 23 and G. The short of it. Nice face. Great tits. Talked her into letting me take video. Reasonably priced. BBBJ only but CFS is on the menu. Will definitely repeat. Video can be found at the usual spot.

  10. #4809

    Wake up

    You took her to her dealers house to score, and then drove her and her drugs to her flop house. Explaining a hooker in the car sucks, explaining the heroin, crack or meth she dropped on your floor is an entirely different level of suckiness.

    Quote Originally Posted by KCbbqFan  [View Original Post]
    Was out on the south side stroll a couple of days ago. Didn't see much on G and saw one uncle cruising the side streets in the 20's. Also saw 2 uncles getting their exercise on their bikes around 12th. Headed over to and and saw a BSW, slim, great perky tits and a real ass wiggle. Also, saw a WSW, slim with long dark hair. Both in the 20's. Came up on the BSW and she just went on by like I wasn't even there. Went around the block and there was the WSW at 26 & and. Made the scoop, name was Jennifer, quite a talker, but in a good way and we were able to hold a conversation. After the LEO dance we headed to a private area and had an enjoyable BBBJCIM. Got a little fiv action as well. Afterwards she asked for a ride to her sitter's house to pay a debt, which I provided and then took her home. No digits, but she said I could by her house any time to meet up with her. Damage was. 3 with a 5 tip. Great time, will repeat.

    Next day I met up with Mocha around 11 pm. I was headed home and was going to pass, but she flashed her tits at me 26th & G. She gave a very good BBBJCIM and got to play with her totally naked body. Damage was. 2 with a 5 tip. BTW, I also noticed an increased LEO presence after about 10 pm. I think someone mentioned that in a post a while back.

  11. #4808

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    The nice weather has G pretty well filled with options, even into the late morning. LE presence is light and some may be a block over trying to lay low.

    Go get some!
    Don't under estimate LEO. They know what they are doing. You may end up making the perp walk.

  12. #4807

    Jennifer

    Was out on the south side stroll a couple of days ago. Didn't see much on G and saw one uncle cruising the side streets in the 20's. Also saw 2 uncles getting their exercise on their bikes around 12th. Headed over to and and saw a BSW, slim, great perky tits and a real ass wiggle. Also, saw a WSW, slim with long dark hair. Both in the 20's. Came up on the BSW and she just went on by like I wasn't even there. Went around the block and there was the WSW at 26 & and. Made the scoop, name was Jennifer, quite a talker, but in a good way and we were able to hold a conversation. After the LEO dance we headed to a private area and had an enjoyable BBBJCIM. Got a little fiv action as well. Afterwards she asked for a ride to her sitter's house to pay a debt, which I provided and then took her home. No digits, but she said I could by her house any time to meet up with her. Damage was. 3 with a 5 tip. Great time, will repeat.

    Next day I met up with Mocha around 11 pm. I was headed home and was going to pass, but she flashed her tits at me 26th & G. She gave a very good BBBJCIM and got to play with her totally naked body. Damage was. 2 with a 5 tip. BTW, I also noticed an increased LEO presence after about 10 pm. I think someone mentioned that in a post a while back.

  13. #4806

    Denise

    Picked up Denise a couple days ago around 9th & L. Black leather jacket and long blonde hair. Offered 20, she asked if I could do more, like 22. Well, honey, you drive a hard bargain. Found a quiet spot and she went to work. I have a new car with tinted windows. Still getting used to getting a hummer with people walking by, so it took me a little while, but she kept at it. Told her no, she could not use my phone. Dropped her off after she helped herself to the change in my ashtray. LOL. She was fun.

  14. #4805

    Flowers aren't the only thing poppin'

    The nice weather has G pretty well filled with options, even into the late morning. LE presence is light and some may be a block over trying to lay low.

    Go get some!

  15. #4804

    Corinna can be a great value

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    I want to thank you for dumping her on me. Corinna is actually the real name of Gia / Brooke. I was going to post about her last week because she had just gotten out of thirty days rehab that apparently lasted almost an entire day before relapse and was looking good. She has been known to self mutilate in order to get some nice guy to do what she wants. For any of you thinking about bringing an SW home with you, think of all the options you don't have if she returns late some night and starts hammering on your door and windows. Heard from her today and she is fine and working G.
    I've been seeing her for about a yr. I have had some great times porno star type times and other times she will rip you off so fast you don't know what happened till later. She will try and manipulate you in so many ways. So be very careful. Street rates it's a fantastic deal. I hope she gets help as the last year has not been good. As life goes on for her the bottom is near or maybe here with this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape