Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16073

    Need help paying bills, tec

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...y-now/29969943

    I'm seeing this one tomorrow anything ring not true about her or has anyone saw her. Will post after I visit her.

  2. #16072

    Best BJ?

    So I've been on a journey around the area looking for the best BJ, ideally BBBJCIM. Here's my results / opinions so far:

    Farrah. BBBJCIM was very good. She's weird about BBBJ in that if you're single, she'll put up some resistance and prefer to do a CBJ. Just tell her you're married and she's good to go. Great technique, but she's the opposite of a looker and whenever she doesn't have something in her mouth to shut her up, her talking is pretty annoying because it seems like constant bitching about her life and troubles. Great value though, . 5 for the QV. Would repeat in a pinch.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...arrah/28179124

    Sally. Saw her a while ago when she operated out of a Downriver notel, dirty and gross room, but not unsafe. BBBJCIM was actually pretty good, and she had a solid body too. Pictures are accurate. Technique was good and she was open to me taking control a bit too. Probably wouldn't repeat because the room was so bad, but she was overall a good experience. . 6 for the QV.

    http://sally.sexynclassy.com/

    Kendra. Saw her based on recommendation from this forum. Decent location, safe hotel incall. This girl is BIG, but she delivers. Great CBJ. I'd kill for BBBJCIM with her, but she still does an amazing job with the CBJ. Would definitely repeat. Cute-ish face is a bonus. . 6 for QV.

    https://myscarletbook.com/michigan/livonia/7347165158/

    Amber Rayne. Went to Toledo for this one. Safe private incall, but smoky as hell and generally dirty. Pictures are better than the reality for her. Just kind of a beat up appearance. Damn shame about the incall because she gives a pretty good sensual massage and an excellent BBBJCIM. She spits in a plastic bag though, and that's just offputting. Still, excellent attitude and up for damn near anything. Would repeat for attitude and skills. If she had a better incall, I'd make the drive regularly. . 5 for QV.

    http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeek...table/37668288

    Raven. Private incall in Troy. Relatively clean and comfortable. Older woman, not great appearance. Solid skills though, and great value for a BBBJCIM. Got the job done in a pinch. I'd repeat if I was in the area. . 4 for a QV.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...smile/28961081

    Tiffani. Semi-clean downriver private incall. Pics are accurate. BBBJCIM was decent, nothing to write home about. Probably wouldn't repeat. Decent body, but not enough enthusiasm for my liking. . 8 for HH.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-fun/28276770

    Anyone else got any recommendations?

  3. #16071

    Tight Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Playa1943  [View Original Post]
    Saw this fine provider over the weekend. Hard to get a hold of but when she finally responded the attractiveness was well worth the wait. New to the game and talkative. Definitely the woman in the pics, body is even better in person (nice abs & beautiful tits). Not a fan of MSOG so I'd recommend not paying an hour, go for ss or hh. Very clean (hygiene and location) friendly so treat her right. Has a fully stocked bar. Face is hidden in pics but amazing in person. Well worth it.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ld-mi/28982448

    Message me if anyone knows any reliable duo providers. Trying to scratch an itch that is difficult to reach.
    She looks nice. What was the damage, thanks.

  4. #16070

    Different Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Playa1943  [View Original Post]
    Saw this fine provider over the weekend. Hard to get a hold of but when she finally responded the attractiveness was well worth the wait. New to the game and talkative. Definitely the woman in the pics, body is even better in person (nice abs & beautiful tits). Not a fan of MSOG so I'd recommend not paying an hour, go for ss or hh. Very clean (hygiene and location) friendly so treat her right. Has a fully stocked bar. Face is hidden in pics but amazing in person. Well worth it.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ld-mi/28982448

    Message me if anyone knows any reliable duo providers. Trying to scratch an itch that is difficult to reach.
    Saw her as well. Not someone I would see again. Decent looking girl with a nice thin figure but it would be hard to imagine someone less into a date than she was. Felt she couldn't have been less interested. Checked phone frequently, zero on the GFE scale, no kissing no DATY no feigned affection whatsoever. She wasn't ready when I arrived and ended up putting her makeup on after we were done. Could have caught her at a bad time and maybe she's a YMMV girl. I could have been impressed, wanted to be impressed, but the impression I left with was I should have stayed home or went to an AMP. Hh was 1. 2.

  5. #16069

    My Clemens Shannon Cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere  [View Original Post]
    She tried to threaten her cop friend on me a while back. She is a very high volume provider, and had the case of the stank the last time I saw her. I don't mind sharing since she doesn't mind threatening.

    I wouldn't recommend seeing her for over 100. No kissing no DATY many rules, don't let her think she's on a pedestal.
    This one works out of her house which has a revolving front door. She offers bare back for an extrac $20. Very rushed and mechanical. She always starts high then comes down. 100 is really too much There we're two cars waiting when I left Very bad odor major turn off.

  6. #16068

    Blonde Shawna

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...hawna/30872738

    Has anyone seen her? She's been posting a lot lately and is near me. Just not sure if it's worth TOFTT.

  7. #16067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Lloyd banks

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAO22  [View Original Post]
    This cracked me up this morning checking out BP. Pimp flexing in the background of the pic, not even trying to hide it. I'd love to get in a good threesome and these two looked promising but the pimp hiding in the bathroom (or not even hiding) is a real boner killer.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-now/30836053
    He looks like the rapper lloyd banks. You know, 50 cents lackie. Maybe he had a really good time, and wanted to show off the guns. The ones on his arm. I don't know. I would avoid. I'm not in the mood to be in a nude UFC fight inside of a notel room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lloyd-banks-um06.jpg‎  

  8. #16066

    Any info on Marenda?

    Greetings mongers! I'm visiting Detroit this week and was hoping to find someone to visit me in my hotel. Does anyone have any info on Marenda? 989-430-4317?

    I've searched her name and phone number but have not found any info.

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 4.35.32 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #16065
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAO22  [View Original Post]
    This cracked me up this morning checking out BP. Pimp flexing in the background of the pic, not even trying to hide it. I'd love to get in a good threesome and these two looked promising but the pimp hiding in the bathroom (or not even hiding) is a real boner killer.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-now/30836053
    I think the amount of Gillette men's razors on the counter should have been a clue. The bigger one looks like the gal who took all these pics with a tether around her ankle. I tried looking for the pics but has since taken them down.

  10. #16064

    Tight spinner Southfield

    Saw this fine provider over the weekend. Hard to get a hold of but when she finally responded the attractiveness was well worth the wait. New to the game and talkative. Definitely the woman in the pics, body is even better in person (nice abs & beautiful tits). Not a fan of MSOG so I'd recommend not paying an hour, go for ss or hh. Very clean (hygiene and location) friendly so treat her right. Has a fully stocked bar. Face is hidden in pics but amazing in person. Well worth it.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ld-mi/28982448

    Message me if anyone knows any reliable duo providers. Trying to scratch an itch that is difficult to reach.

  11. #16063

    Pimp in the back

    Quote Originally Posted by ZAO22  [View Original Post]
    This cracked me up this morning checking out BP. Pimp flexing in the background of the pic, not even trying to hide it. I'd love to get in a good threesome and these two looked promising but the pimp hiding in the bathroom (or not even hiding) is a real boner killer.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-now/30836053
    The broke pimp photo bombing the photo. (yeah) wow classic.

    What type of geniuses post photos in an ad setting where you have some attached male showing up in the background flexing no less.

  12. #16062

    Coca

    Just trying to see if this this is LE.

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticLover  [View Original Post]
    I am certain she is not the one who will open the door but naybe close. Called this number but was under a different name. There was no answer. Let us know if you try it out.

  13. #16061

    This cracked me up.

    This cracked me up this morning checking out BP. Pimp flexing in the background of the pic, not even trying to hide it. I'd love to get in a good threesome and these two looked promising but the pimp hiding in the bathroom (or not even hiding) is a real boner killer.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...e-now/30836053
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e60385210e4b2afa3d3bce7b7bf99021.jpg‎  

  14. #16060

    East Side Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDl  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years now. Used to be a peeler too. Has major GPS. That's Golden Pussy Syndrome. And your right, there are much better. If your on the east side and you like spinners try this one.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ction/28724044

    She's legit. And a nice fucking body. Also goes Greek for the right price.
    Hey Monger, thanks a lot for your post and giving us another legit spinner to see! I'm hoping to see her soon and post some details for everyone! As always Happy Hunting and Be Safe!

  15. #16059

    Anna Milky

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    I was among the first to report on her. Saw her four or five times. Each time went a little downhill. Does she still dislike daty? Since she likes the girls, it seems she could provide a duo hook-up.
    Still dislikes DATY, was pretty self conscious but kind and accommodating. Did not know she might know of duo opportunities! Thanks for the tip! Would appreciate more suggestions in case she doesn't have anyone lined up!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape