Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 1425 1925 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16899

    Amazing massage

    Had the most amazing massage the other day. Great looking therapist and second to none deep tissue treatment. I didn't even attempt to see if more was available simply because it was such an excellent massage and didn't want to ruin that. Never seen her mentioned here before so I'm guessing she's completely legit. However, feel free to PM. Either way if you want a quality massage, I highly recommend.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6131526871.html

  2. #16898
    Quote Originally Posted by BJHawaii  [View Original Post]
    There is an entire thread devoted to Kings. Please RTFF.
    I consider Paula am AMP girl, not a massage therapist. TEHO, but I don't think she's young and hot. But she gives strong massage.

  3. #16897
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  4. #16896

    Who is this??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Before I answer any private messages I will ask the provider if it's okay and also the owner. I gave info out on two provides only to have them either bothered so much or maybe the owner didn't like the attention. The two I gave info on are no longer to be found. Just disappeared. They are probably out there but now I have to go search and search. I believe these girls or places want to be on the down low. They are not like the places in CC.

    Thank you!
    Please tell us. We want to know. I also sent you a PM a month ago.

    Asking who this is.

    Thanks for your help.

  5. #16895
    Quote Originally Posted by MisoHoney808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip. May have to swing by there soon to check her out.
    Where is Kings? Is that a AMP?

  6. #16894
    Quote Originally Posted by HurdMan2003  [View Original Post]
    Anybody knows what happened to her? Call #, no answer.

    She's at Hiran.
    Same here. Gave up. If she don't want business I can find plenty others.

  7. #16893

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasCowboys8  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice but didn't get any extras. Even tipped a ridiculous $ for 30 minutes and then $ for 60 minutes on the second time and was told she doesn't like to do HE in Hiran. Of course this was in the beginning when she was first starting so maybe she's warmed up. She's definitely SUPER HOT and has a banging body. I can vouch that the pic is surely her. I was trying to lay a good foundation since I was able to roam a little but was disappointed I didn't get action the second time.

    Massage is decent and she works the area immediately around your dick so she knows what she is doing. I felt like she was sweet and had a personality too. Might have to try again once you guys start confirming more action!
    I want to see this girl, can't get a hold of her, anybody got her recently?

  8. #16892

    Jasmine

    Anybody knows what happened to her? Call #, no answer.

    She's at Hiran.

  9. #16891
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  10. #16890
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaimuki  [View Original Post]
    Paula at Kings is the best of all three worlds!
    Thanks for the tip. May have to swing by there soon to check her out.

  11. #16889
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    That's like the holy trilogy. Hard to find: Good massage. HE. Good looking.

    CC. May have a few spots with two out of the three, but I've never personally seen someone there that did an outstanding massage with HE and was good looking.
    Yep. 2 out of 3 is the best I found so far too. And the quest continues.

  12. #16888

    West Side Gem

    Before I answer any private messages I will ask the provider if it's okay and also the owner. I gave info out on two provides only to have them either bothered so much or maybe the owner didn't like the attention. The two I gave info on are no longer to be found. Just disappeared. They are probably out there but now I have to go search and search. I believe these girls or places want to be on the down low. They are not like the places in CC.

    Thank you!

  13. #16887
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody go to Nidnoi yet? Looks good, legit but pretty, or is she?
    Same number as Summer.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6127277962.html

    Called a couple times for Nidnoi, not available when I called. Directions lead to Pin Thai, most are just massage, couple others had quoted for extra service but not partake.

  14. #16886

    All you hoped gor

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    That's like the holy trilogy. Hard to find: Good massage. HE. Good looking.

    CC. May have a few spots with two out of the three, but I've never personally seen someone there that did an outstanding massage with HE and was good looking.
    Paula at Kings is the best of all three worlds!

  15. #16885
    Quote Originally Posted by MisoHoney808  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good strong massage with at least a HE finish. Younger preferable. RTFF and seen chillaxin Jasmine and Erlinda / Linda already who both gives a great therapeutic massage but are on the older side. Know anyone out there that will fit the bill?

    Thanks in advance.
    That's like the holy trilogy. Hard to find: Good massage. HE. Good looking.

    CC. May have a few spots with two out of the three, but I've never personally seen someone there that did an outstanding massage with HE and was good looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape