Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 926 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 976 1026 1426 1926 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16884

  2. #16883

    Strong Massage w / HE

    Looking for a good strong massage with at least a HE finish. Younger preferable. RTFF and seen chillaxin Jasmine and Erlinda / Linda already who both gives a great therapeutic massage but are on the older side. Know anyone out there that will fit the bill?

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #16882
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody go to Nidnoi yet? Looks good, legit but pretty, or is she?
    I never partake, but reports I seen was professional only.

  4. #16881

    Aiea Massage

    Anybody go to Nidnoi yet? Looks good, legit but pretty, or is she?

  5. #16880
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Looks like legit massage place.
    Okay. That's the answer we've all been wanting to hear. If it's legit or does she do the deed. Thanks man. A well, Maybe I'd still see her. We'll see. I happen to live in that area. So, hmm. Yea. Well see. Why not. Let us know if any of you mongerers who give her a try get any luck, if ya know wad I mean.

  6. #16879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Century center or MP

    Is there anyone worth seeing at CC or better off going to mp? Last time I been to CC was when Thai Jennifer / pie was there so it's been awhile.

  7. #16878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Looks like legit massage place.

  8. #16877

    Craigslist AD

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyDoo  [View Original Post]
    Whats the details on the ad?
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6124183504.html

    There you go!

  9. #16876

    Ewa Wright salon

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this hottie yet? Just the type I like. Any info appreciated.
    She has that local girl type of look, which I like. She looks like those girls I see on the leeward side. Filipina but local. Yas. Anyone have more detailed info and. Any luck,/ does she play? Even better, does she get naked too, Any Bush? And what and where is this Ewa Wright Salon? Pm is fine.

    Mahaloz.

  10. #16875
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnah  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her again recently. She was a little more playful this time around, even giving a perineum rub. Choke teasing but nothing yet.
    Can provide little description of Penny? Feel free to PM me.

  11. #16874
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this hottie yet? Just the type I like. Any info appreciated.
    Whats the details on the ad?

  12. #16873

    Ewa Wright salon.

    Anyone see this hottie yet? Just the type I like. Any info appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00u0u_kDVXInx8Fct_300x300.jpg‎  

  13. #16872

    Nala

    Been thinking about going to see Nala again, last time was over year ago. Wondering if anyone out there has any recent experience with her, still providing a very well done happy ending?

  14. #16871
    Bonnah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleHappy  [View Original Post]
    I'm Bigger too, I know what you mean. When I need deep I got to penny at Massage City in Waipahu.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6082505625.html

    Penny is real small but she can get in there. For the deep kinks, she uses her elbows and also gets up and uses her feet on any part in need. Walks on back too.

    Just be warned if jr gets excited she loves to tease. She'll poke at it and and ask if you want to use cream in the bathroom.

    She gets the kinks out but it took me many visits before I could touch her or get HE.

    As they say, YMMV. Good luck.
    Just saw her again recently. She was a little more playful this time around, even giving a perineum rub. Choke teasing but nothing yet.

  15. #16870
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    Nice to hear she got full natural Bush but. How s her face in your opinion. ? Rating. 1 to 10. Thinking about seeing her.
    About a 7, IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape