Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 243 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #721

    No, it was you

    Quote Originally Posted by Lfp247  [View Original Post]
    RainMan2017 = LazarusII = LazyDog = MensAReject = hiddengems = Heather.
    Didn't we determine months ago that you had a greater percentage of posts about her? I recall 3 of 3 or 3 of 4. I probably have 20 out of 700.

  2. #720

    I agree with MM

    RainMan2017 = LazarusII = LazyDog = MensAReject = hiddengems = Heather.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the responses, MM. I had no idea that you were an admin or moderator.

    Truly, I'm amazed at how much drama and infighting my review prompted. I posted a single review of a first time experience that I had with a provider and look what it's turned into.

    Heather is the first non-AMP BP provider that I've seen in probably two years and I'm not sure what this girl has got going for her but based on both what I'm seeing in public and from the multiple private messages that I've received, she's got more than one guy on a string around her finger and working them like puppets. SMH. She keeps pulling the handle and they pay off every time, like rigged slot machines. Compared to these guys, I got off cheap. I spent $200 and never have to see her again.

    Good luck. I hope her crazy isn't contagious.

  3. #719
    Thank you for the responses, MM. I had no idea that you were an admin or moderator.

    Truly, I'm amazed at how much drama and infighting my review prompted. I posted a single review of a first time experience that I had with a provider and look what it's turned into.

    Heather is the first non-AMP BP provider that I've seen in probably two years and I'm not sure what this girl has got going for her but based on both what I'm seeing in public and from the multiple private messages that I've received, she's got more than one guy on a string around her finger and working them like puppets. SMH. She keeps pulling the handle and they pay off every time, like rigged slot machines. Compared to these guys, I got off cheap. I spent $200 and never have to see her again.

    Good luck. I hope her crazy isn't contagious.

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm not looking to fight with anyone, I'm just moving this topic here to keep it off the review thread.

    If there's one thing I've learned in my life, is't you can't win an argument with a woman (especially a provider). I don't have the time to keep going back and forth with you on this, but as long as you keep on posting I will remind members that you are Heather. You have had a hand full of accounts banned already and I'm sure you still have a hand full more left.

    If I say how I know then she won't make the same mistake twice. Bottom line RainMan2017 is Heather.

    This is what providers do when they make monger account, they promote themselves and their providers friends, and bad mouth the girls they don't like.

    You really think she's going to admit it?

    It seems that RainMan2017 likes to PM members to promote herself and or her provider friends, or even bad mouth the girls she doesn't like. Even I have received a PM or two from her. Anyone else receive a unsolicited PM from her?

    I don't have a dog in this fight, I have nothing to gain for calling RainMan2017 out. Members need to know they a NOT communicating with a monger, they are communicating with a batshit crazy provider

  4. #718

    Mm

    For a guy not looking for a fight, you sure troll a lot. A2 had to censure you in the past. Think what you like, I don't give a rat's ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_25274700783097.jpg‎  

  5. #717
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 208
    I'm not looking to fight with anyone, I'm just moving this topic here to keep it off the review thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan2017  [View Original Post]
    So my saying to a guy who's looking for a dancer to "Why not give her a try" is such a strong positive review you couldn't resist? Pretty lame and weak. At no time did I say how much to spend or what was available. Read all my posts. Not just someone else's. There are reviews of Heather going back a year. As many favorable as not.
    If there's one thing I've learned in my life, is't you can't win an argument with a woman (especially a provider). I don't have the time to keep going back and forth with you on this, but as long as you keep on posting I will remind members that you are Heather. You have had a hand full of accounts banned already and I'm sure you still have a hand full more left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    My post seems to have prompted quite a bit of drama and conflict.

    Between what I'm seeing in public posts and what I'm getting privately, someone is obviously either misinformed or being less than truthful to me.

    So, allow me to ask, MM, how do you know that RainMan2017 is Heather?
    If I say how I know then she won't make the same mistake twice. Bottom line RainMan2017 is Heather.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    You're a member with over 100 posts. When I see someone with so many posts telling someone "Why not give her a try?" and then go on to describe the nice body that she has, I take that as a nod of approval from an experienced member that's she's worth seeing and that the money will be well spent. Maybe if you'd had only 5 posts or so, I wouldn't have been inclined to take the nod and to my detriment, perhaps, I don't go through every member's post history.

    I've been part of this board for quite a while now and if I were to tell someone "Why not give her a try? I'd expect that based on my years of experience and number of posts, they'd take it on good measure that it's a worthwhile experience.

    In regard to pricing and availability, I've said nothing about blame or insinuated that you indicated that something was on the table that wasn't. Her and I texted beforehand and I knew what was available, before I went out there she got the price that we agreed upon. My loss is my loss. My problem was her lunacy and performance.
    This is what providers do when they make monger account, they promote themselves and their providers friends, and bad mouth the girls they don't like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Let me ask this publicly and on the record, just for clarity. Are you Heather?
    You really think she's going to admit it?

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Don't know for sure about Rainman 2017 much, but had PM'd with last week about see Brit Ashton. He knew of and helped, TY Rainman, so if he is Heather, hmmmmm. Well I doubt he is. Public enough? Stay safe.
    It seems that RainMan2017 likes to PM members to promote herself and or her provider friends, or even bad mouth the girls she doesn't like. Even I have received a PM or two from her. Anyone else receive a unsolicited PM from her?

    I don't have a dog in this fight, I have nothing to gain for calling RainMan2017 out. Members need to know they a NOT communicating with a monger, they are communicating with a batshit crazy provider

  6. #716

    Chill out

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDl  [View Original Post]
    Okay. So first off, as I CLEARLY stated. I have seen Jamie multiple times over multiple years. So the concern of having her get desperate and try to extort me is literally zero. Second, anyone with half a pea for a brain knows that you should not be using your real phone or phone number when you hobby. That's what a burner phone is for. Third, as far as her getting a room where she can see you? She does. And lastly, I don't need any " good luck " because I've already let you know how my experience with her was. Multiple experiences over multiple years. Again did you even read a word if my post?
    Relax bud, my response was meant for insidious. No need for the drama, we're all men here.

  7. #715

    Not sure you read a single word of my post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trow6  [View Original Post]
    So what is the worst thing that can happen if you were to text your picture to a full fledged escort? Let that marinate for a second. I apologize in advance if I come off sarcastic but there are a LOT of things strangers can do with a picture, text message thread, and cell# in their phone. Bottom feeders are always looking for new ways to con easy marks.

    I've had a few try me and I always decline and hang up. I recall one time in particular, I was upset because I drove way out to 696/ deq and she didn't ask for the pic until I got there. I have way too much to lose to consider some asinine business like that. As hot as she was to me, I had to pass. She still posts but there is no longer the send a pic rule. Why? Because addiction doesn't give a rats tail about security or privacy, just getting its fix. So what happens when the looks dry up, the facial scabs become more prominent, and her pimp gets tired of her not turning enough tricks to feed both of their habits? They pull out their phone and cold call weak johns to try and exploit, manipulate, and coerce their kindness for weakness. I'm sure I'll get a few guys that don't share my opinion but if she's worried about her security she can request a room by a notel camera, ask you to park in a spot where she can scope you out, give room# next to where she is so she can scope you out in advance, ask for references etc.

    Good luck, be safe, let us know if you do it.
    Okay. So first off, as I CLEARLY stated. I have seen Jamie multiple times over multiple years. So the concern of having her get desperate and try to extort me is literally zero. Second, anyone with half a pea for a brain knows that you should not be using your real phone or phone number when you hobby. That's what a burner phone is for. Third, as far as her getting a room where she can see you? She does. And lastly, I don't need any " good luck " because I've already let you know how my experience with her was. Multiple experiences over multiple years. Again did you even read a word if my post?

  8. #714

    Not a snowball's chance in hell

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDl  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. Like I said, Jamie is a legit provider. I am telling you this through personal meeting with her. Several times over a period of years. She also is or was a stripper at the Landing Strip. I also know her legal or real name as well. She is not new to the game. Has several friends I'm sure some of you would recognize too. You really should have just sent her a pic.

    Now, with that being said if she asked for a pic it was to assure her of her safety. She is not a cop. Most likely something you said or did made her feel uneasy. Or perhaps think that you were.

    Just to be clear before anyone says it. I in no way, shape, or form am posting this on her behalf or because I'm trying to promote her. I simply just posted my knowledge and nothing more. I look forward to the first person who reviews Jamie and confirms my statements.
    So what is the worst thing that can happen if you were to text your picture to a full fledged escort? Let that marinate for a second. I apologize in advance if I come off sarcastic but there are a LOT of things strangers can do with a picture, text message thread, and cell# in their phone. Bottom feeders are always looking for new ways to con easy marks.

    I've had a few try me and I always decline and hang up. I recall one time in particular, I was upset because I drove way out to 696/ deq and she didn't ask for the pic until I got there. I have way too much to lose to consider some asinine business like that. As hot as she was to me, I had to pass. She still posts but there is no longer the send a pic rule. Why? Because addiction doesn't give a rats tail about security or privacy, just getting its fix. So what happens when the looks dry up, the facial scabs become more prominent, and her pimp gets tired of her not turning enough tricks to feed both of their habits? They pull out their phone and cold call weak johns to try and exploit, manipulate, and coerce their kindness for weakness. I'm sure I'll get a few guys that don't share my opinion but if she's worried about her security she can request a room by a notel camera, ask you to park in a spot where she can scope you out, give room# next to where she is so she can scope you out in advance, ask for references etc.

    Good luck, be safe, let us know if you do it.

  9. #713

    Leena Spa / Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a dual identity cause on my post about her I was undraped except at the end where she covered jr. Massage was so so. Maybe its cause I am an old fart and she didn't feel threatened, haha.
    I think it's obvious I was joking with my furniture pads crack. You can be undraped when you're on your stomach but you're going to be well wrapped on the flip. Doesn't really matter though. Both ways you're shit out of luck if it's happiness that's on your mind. What you're going to get is a mediocre massage in an uncomfortable, tense atmosphere.

  10. #712

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by MongererMi  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she told me the same story as she was wrapping me up in layers of furniture pads so nothing would show. I can't remember the guy's name though. I think it rhymed with Tammy or something.
    Does she have a dual identity cause on my post about her I was undraped except at the end where she covered jr. Massage was so so. Maybe its cause I am an old fart and she didn't feel threatened, haha.

  11. #711

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere  [View Original Post]
    Leena and I had a great conversation. She was an incredible story-teller. She informed me of how one of the regulars to Leena Spa was whipped on them and they couldn't stand him. They decided to stick a dildo in his ass to deter him from returning, but he came back all the more! She said he desperately defends her, even though she is a shitty masseuse who doesn't give extras.
    Yeah, she told me the same story as she was wrapping me up in layers of furniture pads so nothing would show. I can't remember the guy's name though. I think it rhymed with Tammy or something.

  12. #710

    The real reason I stayed

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1973  [View Original Post]
    It's just not making any sense. Mike stated that it was a bad experience from the very beginning but yet stayed for 90 minutes. I'm just saying that if it were me and the service was crappy as he stated, I would have changed to 30 minutes, just saying.
    Leena and I had a great conversation. She was an incredible story-teller. She informed me of how one of the regulars to Leena Spa was whipped on them and they couldn't stand him. They decided to stick a dildo in his ass to deter him from returning, but he came back all the more! She said he desperately defends her, even though she is a shitty masseuse who doesn't give extras.

  13. #709

    Sounding a lot like a woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1973  [View Original Post]
    It's just not making any sense. Mike stated that it was a bad experience from the very beginning but yet stayed for 90 minutes. I'm just saying that if it were me and the service was crappy as he stated, I would have changed to 30 minutes, just saying.
    Your line of questioning and continuation of asking sure does seem odd? Kinda reminds me a lot of like when a client would do a review (back on the old boards) and the person reviewed would diplomatically or not so diplomatically respond and try to pick apart the review. Someone else hinted you are white knighting, but I'm thinking this is like a Heather situation where a provider is talking through another account? Just odd. Very odd.

    From my experience once you have selected say a time you are usually charged unless of course you are familiar and afforded the ability to adjust after the selection. But come now what is one suppose to say? You suck? I want my money back or want to leave early?

    Rather awkward and no one really wanting a good massage and requesting a longer massage is ready to bolt. If I had to guess someone was expecting it to eventually possibly get better. It is like paying to see a movie and you want to see how it turns out. How many people really walk out from seeing a movie, unless of course it is really really really bad, most of us would watch if nothing to affirm how good or not so good. Heck just the other day I watched Nocturnal Animals and the movie blew, sure yeah I could have told people sorry I can't watch no more, but that would be about as awkward as say someone in a massage making a stink and demanding that their 90 min appointment turn into a cheaper 30 minutes.

    Hell the guy even tipped.

  14. #708

    Leena Spa / Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaguy45  [View Original Post]
    Sammy, I know you like to white knight for Jessica / Leena Spa but why is it that you feel entitled to an explanation from Mike for any decision he made or didn't make? His opinion is that he had a lousy experience at Leena Spa and reported on it. It's as simple as that. Why isn't that the end of the story.
    It's just not making any sense. Mike stated that it was a bad experience from the very beginning but yet stayed for 90 minutes. I'm just saying that if it were me and the service was crappy as he stated, I would have changed to 30 minutes, just saying.

  15. #707

    Bad spa visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaguy45  [View Original Post]
    Sammy, I know you like to white knight for Jessica / Leena Spa but why is it that you feel entitled to an explanation from Mike for any decision he made or didn't make? His opinion is that he had a lousy experience at Leena Spa and reported on it. It's as simple as that. Why isn't that the end of the story.
    Yeah that question sure sounded weird. Almost as if it was a response from the massage lady.

    That place probably should have not charged you or given you a future free massage with someone not nervous and going too fast.

    Especially if she was conscious enough to having to apologize.

    Getting a bad massage where the wrong force gets used can really do a number on a body. Sounds like 90 min of torture.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape