Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 870 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3417
    Massage Relaxation. Once again I'm not really a fan of the places right on Robertson Blvd with no back door. I assume one woman only works here. Skinny, MILF age, not particularly attractive. 40 for hh but she wasn't looking at the clock. Everything pretty laid back. When it came down to it on the flip I could've done anything to her and she would've gone along. As it was I got her tits out, pants down to her knees (no panties), and played around with her while she did he.

    But I dunno, seems like a place that would be easy to get busted by LEO.

  2. #3416

    Ocean / other pico

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSkull  [View Original Post]
    There is a different VIP Massage on Olympic next to the 110 downtown. Anyone been there?

    I'm also going to try to hit up the two places on Pico east of Kikku.

    I heard Blue Star on 8th st is a pass? There's another place on the second floor of a strip mall on 8th west of that but I can't tell if it's legit.

    Ocean Massage on the west side.

    There's one in a strip mall on Crenshaw and (Olympic / Venice /8th) I forget which.

    The silver lake spot on Vergil was busy. Room not as private as my liking but girl was good and other girls looked good.
    If you go to any of those places PM me, that's my neighborhood and I'm looking for a good spot.

  3. #3415
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLizard  [View Original Post]
    Try sunshine massage. Garvey Ave, South El Monte, CA.

    35/ Hr to house; most of the staff does not upsell or over price. You can get a line-up if you ask.
    Do they offer FS? Age? BBBJ?

  4. #3414
    There is a different VIP Massage on Olympic next to the 110 downtown. Anyone been there?

    I'm also going to try to hit up the two places on Pico east of Kikku.

    I heard Blue Star on 8th st is a pass? There's another place on the second floor of a strip mall on 8th west of that but I can't tell if it's legit.

    Ocean Massage on the west side.

    There's one in a strip mall on Crenshaw and (Olympic / Venice /8th) I forget which.

    The silver lake spot on Vergil was busy. Room not as private as my liking but girl was good and other girls looked good.

  5. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys visiting monger here on a business trip. Any recommendations for some FS place asian or korean preferred. I checked out VIP but was left somewhat dissatisfied. I was trying to find Dynasty after reading the reviews but could not bring it up on google maps. I don't want to do an escort because I don't trust them and would rather go to an establishment in and out. Any help with be greatly appreciated. PM me if not. Thanks.
    Try sunshine massage. Garvey Ave, South El Monte, CA.

    35/ Hr to house; most of the staff does not upsell or over price. You can get a line-up if you ask.

  6. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan45  [View Original Post]
    We suspect Gardena. Ads been gone over a month now.
    Confirmed closed. Loved the place.

    Don't bother with Seoul. Completely legit, at least when I tried. Full effort massage though.

  7. #3411
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    What part if LA are you in?
    I'm in downtown LA so close to koreatown.

  8. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys visiting monger here on a business trip. Any recommendations for some FS place asian or korean preferred. I checked out VIP but was left somewhat dissatisfied. I was trying to find Dynasty after reading the reviews but could not bring it up on google maps. I don't want to do an escort because I don't trust them and would rather go to an establishment in and out. Any help with be greatly appreciated. PM me if not. Thanks.
    What part if LA are you in?

  9. #3409

    Damn Roses

    I had the exact experience there. It was not a good visit for me. Cute older chick who did the full package then refused to finish. She even had the right outfit on. Really a dissapointment. Any other flower will do from now on! BTW their ads suggest a much more fun exp.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSkull  [View Original Post]
    Rose Massage on Vermont. Pretty girl behind the desk when I walk in but unfortunately does not end up being my provider. Woman I end up with is skinny but older. Decent massage. It's basically as close as you can get to a normal soft touch pre-HE massage except she doesn't *really* go all in on the balls / taint / anus. Then on the flip she rubs oil all around (but not on) my dick and then has me jerk off while she rubs other parts. Interesting. Then there is a table shower, but I dunno, communal table showers are weird to me, and the robe looked filthy. No stopping and asking for tip during session, I just paid the regular entry fee and then whatever tip I wanted to give after it was all done.

  10. #3408

    Silverlake

    Went to a spa in Silverlake off of virgil after reading a recommend months back. I was in the area so decided to give it a try. Entry was. 35 for 1/2, gave. 4 but didn't get change. Asked if I wanted guy or girl, opted for girl of course. Drew a fairly cute Thai. She was probably in her 30's, roundish face but fairly slim and kind of cute. Massage started of kind of nice with her climbing all over me and massaging with knees and elbows. After that the regular rub was very me. She was great at teasing and massaging sack, but and anus. On the flip, she asked if I wanted more and asked how much I wanted to pay. I said. 4 and motioned for a HE but she came back with. 6 which I thought was really high. We met in the middle at .5. Rub was really nice, she's obviously a pro but her grip, speed and motion just really got me going. Light touching under clothes, but that was it. Halfway through I wish I asked if there was more. Popped hard and got cleaned up and still got a little more massage after. My provider's name was Kathy and she said she worked Sun and Wed so I may be back to check her out again and see if there is more in the menu.

    Question for the more experienced providers, what is your strategy when a provider asks how much you're willing to pay do you throw out amount and what you want or is it more assumed?

  11. #3407

    Help.

    Hey guys visiting monger here on a business trip. Any recommendations for some FS place asian or korean preferred. I checked out VIP but was left somewhat dissatisfied. I was trying to find Dynasty after reading the reviews but could not bring it up on google maps. I don't want to do an escort because I don't trust them and would rather go to an establishment in and out. Any help with be greatly appreciated. PM me if not. Thanks.

  12. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by okser  [View Original Post]
    Friend:

    Don't waste your time and money on body scrub in SC.

    Just one colosol tease. They're experts at the bait and switch. That's why they've been around so long.

    And if by some miracle you do get a willing provider it will set you back waaaaaaay.

    More than it's worth.

    Lots of better places out there

    .
    That's too bad. I love their setup of a shower area in every room, wish I could find a HE place that had something like that.

  13. #3405
    Rose Massage on Vermont. Pretty girl behind the desk when I walk in but unfortunately does not end up being my provider. Woman I end up with is skinny but older. Decent massage. It's basically as close as you can get to a normal soft touch pre-HE massage except she doesn't *really* go all in on the balls / taint / anus. Then on the flip she rubs oil all around (but not on) my dick and then has me jerk off while she rubs other parts. Interesting. Then there is a table shower, but I dunno, communal table showers are weird to me, and the robe looked filthy. No stopping and asking for tip during session, I just paid the regular entry fee and then whatever tip I wanted to give after it was all done.

  14. #3404
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafor  [View Original Post]
    Found the place on accident but I've got the FS itch and don't want to waste it on a HE. Is kiku FS place? Bank?
    It's hit or miss. Seems to be a high turnover rate of 30-40-something ladies. Usually pretty lubed up & ready to go. Just not always.

  15. #3403

    Kiku?

    Found the place on accident but I've got the FS itch and don't want to waste it on a HE. Is kiku FS place? Bank?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape