Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #24138

    Silence

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinusa1  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her twice. Both times she goes silent when I try to get back to her when I'm in her area.

  2. #24137
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGP  [View Original Post]
    I have been having great dreams lately, but I would say this one was good. In this dream I texted Katie a couple of days ago and she replied right away so we met about 1 hr after initial contact. Quoted 120 hh and 200 hh so I got hh. Gave good directions via text to a budget hotel in Idrive. She is the lady in the pics but older and still has a spinner body. She has a problem in one of her legs so can't walk very well or do crazy positions, but that didn't interfere with the session or her looks. Fun started with a DFK, cloths off, BBBJ, some 69 and DATY which got her in the mood with a shacking O. It looked like she got into it, cover in, and she jumped in for some cowgirl action. I got spooked with noise outside the room and could perform well, so cover off and we switched back to BBBJ with her laid on her stomach and her head by the edge of the bed (her suggestion) so I could fuck that nice and warm mouth. I fucked good with DT and her tongue action made me explode inside that delicious mouth. She took it all and I woke up very released and happy. I didn't ask for greek or QVs, but in my definition she is GFE with that nice BBBJCIMWS. I also had the impression that YMMW with this one. I would repeat if it was closer to me and cheaper.

    The pic of her kissing her friend was taken in the hotel she was staying when I dreamed of her:

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...deals/19937098

    Be safe,

    HomerGP.
    Thanks HomerGP, Katie was right on point. Just what I needed. She is very talented with her oral skills off the charts. I wish I could fine someone like her in South Florida. There are some that can DT but Katie's skill are her true gift. I have a great time and had no issues. Left with a big smile and drained sack.

  3. #24136

    Incorrect. Just saw skylar. Different girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by IamSamSanford  [View Original Post]
    Posting for SkylarReign has same butt photo.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-SpInNeR-.html
    Saw the positive review by JC so texted skylar reign. She is a different girl I saw amanda before. Skylar is blonde and blue eyed. LOL you judged an ass and not the body and face pic, peep the back shoulder tat amanda didn't have that. Pics are her but before candy so minus all the healthy weight. She was not on it now just needs help for rent and will collect a few regulars. Her spot is two streets away and waaaay in back. Some houses back there are decent. Its safe area and very discreet.

    Has muscle tone over whole body not just skinny. No greek no cim. Did a face fucking and rode it real hard with some solid dirty talk. Put it this way, her feet were clean and toes done. I'd repeat. Donations in ad.

  4. #24135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinusa1  [View Original Post]
    Your link didn't work. What name does she go by?
    I guess she took it down, I got a PM from her about my review, anyway it was awhile ago so I really don't remember name, sorry buddy.

    And please don't interpret my review as a bad one. Although I personally was looking for a bit more on the menu it was definitely not a bad experience, she is a pretty / clean / smart young lady who has her own limits on what she will do during the massage and I can understand that. But for the high price and limited menu, I personally, would look elsewhere.

  5. 05-15-17 09:02


  6. #24134
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    Big titty milfs are hard to come by.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...27701/19637353
    Notice the pics don't match. 2nd pic, she has a flat stomach. 3rd pic w / purple nightie, big round stomach. That one is probably the most accurate of all the pics.

  7. #24133
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIII  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream a few weeks ago, in my dream I had an itch that I needed scratching one night so I texted the number in the ad, she was polite over texts and explained enough without having to get into too much detail. She arrived at the scheduled time, no driver, wearing booty shorts and a hoodie. Once inside she asked to use the bathroom and when she came out she was wearing a see through top and panties. Once I saw that I thought I was in for a hell of a time! Anyway she gives so so "body rub", not much teasing which was a let down and your hands are not allowed to roam below her waist. Once the flip happened she would brush over the cock and balls every once in awhile, but once she got to the HE her top was off and I was sucking on her nipples while she stroked me to completion. Still would not let me roam below her waist. It was ok for what it was, I would not repeat though due to the high price for a so so body rub and vanilla hand job and tit sucking.

    And don't expect the girl in the pics to arrive, while the latina who arrived was definitely cute and pretty she was very petite, I'd even say under 5 feet. Might as well post your own body pics without the head in the ads I say.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...m-2am/18318346
    Your link didn't work. What name does she go by?

  8. #24132

    Looks legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Any insight on this group? Group of independents, group managed by a pimp or call girl service? Spidey senses aren't sure what to make of it. Considering the "new in town" portion I'm very cautious at this point.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...girls/19986888
    Number leads to our Lola and a long time BP'er (CBJ only) bunny banks.

    Atreides.

  9. #24131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 173

    Latina body rub

    Had a dream a few weeks ago, in my dream I had an itch that I needed scratching one night so I texted the number in the ad, she was polite over texts and explained enough without having to get into too much detail. She arrived at the scheduled time, no driver, wearing booty shorts and a hoodie. Once inside she asked to use the bathroom and when she came out she was wearing a see through top and panties. Once I saw that I thought I was in for a hell of a time! Anyway she gives so so "body rub", not much teasing which was a let down and your hands are not allowed to roam below her waist. Once the flip happened she would brush over the cock and balls every once in awhile, but once she got to the HE her top was off and I was sucking on her nipples while she stroked me to completion. Still would not let me roam below her waist. It was ok for what it was, I would not repeat though due to the high price for a so so body rub and vanilla hand job and tit sucking.

    And don't expect the girl in the pics to arrive, while the latina who arrived was definitely cute and pretty she was very petite, I'd even say under 5 feet. Might as well post your own body pics without the head in the ads I say.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...m-2am/18318346

  10. #24130

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloCupgGuy  [View Original Post]
    I too saw her when she was a BBW and must say service to price ratio was waaaaay better. She used to stay out east guess she feel entitled to more money and less service now that she thinner.

    Not for me. I'm out.
    The weight loss has gone to her head. Less work and lots of rules. Before she was a sweetheart. I would not waste my time. But as always YMMV.

    BG111.

  11. #24129

    Any info fellas?

    Big titty milfs are hard to come by.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...27701/19637353

  12. #24128

    Any info on her?


  13. #24127

    Tgtbt?

    Any insight on this group? Group of independents, group managed by a pimp or call girl service? Spidey senses aren't sure what to make of it. Considering the "new in town" portion I'm very cautious at this point.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...girls/19986888

  14. #24126

    Overselling

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from seeing Hannah in Apopka. The hotel was a bit rough, but I didn't feel unsafe there. There was no signs of any management at all and it was an easy setup no games. Some people out front from neighboring room but no issues. There are other reviews that says she is too skinny for them and she is very skinny. So if you like bigger girls she's not for you. Nice shaved very tight and responsive pussy, She also has some good BBBJ skills as well. I'm a little thick and she went to work and would and occasionally go all the way down deep no teeth or chocking. Very nice. Did some 69 and MISH. She was open to other positions. Not sure about greek being on menu I don't think so. Opted for HHR and gave her the requested $100 with no issues. She doesn't watch the clock and is close to being GFE type. She gets into it allowed some kissing. I'm not a thirty sec shooter so I got my full HHR moneys worth out of her. She even came a few times herself or was really good faking. So if you want a safe chick tight shaved pussy but okay with very skinny go see her and treat her well. She is a great find with all the scammers and robotic chicks out there.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-deal/18922816
    She is a nice person with some memory issues (short term, perhaps due to some candies,. That is making her too skinny too).

    Previously I have reviewed her. Saw her four times so far.

    She was not having any room, and having car fun only. She was around 30-40 roses range (check with C5 too), but it seems that she is somehow overselling now. 100 ? She more than doubled. Probably mongers led to this after getting lots of attention.

    Also, one another thing I have a general suggestion (based on a few messages obtained from a senior member): don't do bare with her. Just saying. Stay safe.

    Overall, nice person. Too skinny.

    Of course, these are all dreams! Good luck.

  15. #24125

    Better when she was fat

    Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    She used to offer qv for. 6 or. 8, very nice BBBJCIM and only looks good with make up. Saw her once since she stopped BBBJ, not worth it from this one if no BBBJ offered. Was kind of a dead fish, a bit of a rush wasn't very pleasant or accommodating. Probably wouldn't see her again now that she's back either.
    I too saw her when she was a BBW and must say service to price ratio was waaaaay better. She used to stay out east guess she feel entitled to more money and less service now that she thinner.

    Not for me. I'm out.

  16. #24124
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one who does not like Daty?

    Shame if that is true, it's a favorite.

    I would have to pass.

    Atreides.
    She had no problem with Daty and seemed to enjoy it. It may just be a YMMV thing or she is learning to to enjoy it. She is a pleaser and sometime they have a hard time relaxing and being pleased.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape