Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 980 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 14686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    No offense, I thought it was both clever and funny, no matter what any point was. LOL.
    I'm not offended but I don't find any humor in a report about a girl being brutally sodomized. Making a joke about it, especially for a girl who by all accounts is high quality, seems particularly insensitive to me. I wouldn't find it funny even if it happened to some skank, rip off.

  2. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    That's actually not even a clever nor funny comment considering the point of the post.
    No offense, I thought it was both clever and funny, no matter what any point was. LOL.

  3. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKableGuy  [View Original Post]
    Guaranteed anal! Just sayin'! LOL.
    That's actually not even a clever nor funny comment considering the point of the post.

  4. #163

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    That's her, don't wait to see her. Best BBJCIM in pinellas.

  5. #162

    Try Transgender!

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Some asshole hurt Joie a few months ago, and she no longer offers greek. He really hurt her badly, and she can't trust anybody to try it again. Just letting you know so you don't reach out to her expecting it any longer. I had no idea, she told me today during my visit.

    Thanks fuckhead.
    Guaranteed anal! Just sayin'! LOL.

  6. #161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Another back door is shut for good

    Some asshole hurt Joie a few months ago, and she no longer offers greek. He really hurt her badly, and she can't trust anybody to try it again. Just letting you know so you don't reach out to her expecting it any longer. I had no idea, she told me today during my visit.

    Thanks fuckhead.

  7. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her, The picture of her in the mirror wearing jeans is the most accurate picture of how she looks.

  8. #159

    That's Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    That's Tracey, well worth it and a sweet lady.

  9. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I wish she would post some current pics, some look decent and some are aweful.

  10. #157

    Tracey

    Is this the Tracey? Thanks!

    http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...racey/28795952

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Met Tracey recently at her clean incall on Ulmerton. Wow!

    Easy setup via text Great MILF body. Very eager to please. Slow, wet BBBJ and rimming.

    TIGHT pussy. I fucked a college girl this week who wasn't as tight. K9, Mish, CG.

    Hung her head over the side of her bed and fucked her throat. She took the load deep in her throat.

    $80 HH with tip for an amazing time. I'm repeating tomorrow!

  11. #156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Very nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Met Tracey recently at her clean incall on Ulmerton. Wow!

    Easy setup via text Great MILF body. Very eager to please. Slow, wet BBBJ and rimming.

    TIGHT pussy. I fucked a college girl this week who wasn't as tight. K9, Mish, CG.

    Hung her head over the side of her bed and fucked her throat. She took the load deep in her throat.

    $80 HH with tip for an amazing time. I'm repeating tomorrow!
    I haven't saw her yet but will soon, LOL.

  12. #155

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    Met Tracey recently at her clean incall on Ulmerton. Wow!

    Easy setup via text Great MILF body. Very eager to please. Slow, wet BBBJ and rimming.

    TIGHT pussy. I fucked a college girl this week who wasn't as tight. K9, Mish, CG.

    Hung her head over the side of her bed and fucked her throat. She took the load deep in her throat.

    $80 HH with tip for an amazing time. I'm repeating tomorrow!
    Searched BP for Tracey / Tracy, nothing. Do you have a link that's not BP? And maybe a couple pics? TIA.

  13. #154

    Tracey

    Met Tracey recently at her clean incall on Ulmerton. Wow!

    Easy setup via text Great MILF body. Very eager to please. Slow, wet BBBJ and rimming.

    TIGHT pussy. I fucked a college girl this week who wasn't as tight. K9, Mish, CG.

    Hung her head over the side of her bed and fucked her throat. She took the load deep in her throat.

    $80 HH with tip for an amazing time. I'm repeating tomorrow!

  14. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep95  [View Original Post]
    Have #. Nice girl. Just pics. Need a private place to go to for better shots. PM if anyone has suggestions. Not from St. Pete and it's random when I'm there, so son't know much about area.
    Is this a before and after pic? Looks inflamed in one pic! Lmao.

  15. #152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Joie is looking for a 3-some

    If you already know Joie, and want to join me for a mid-morning 3-some, please inbox me and tell me a little bit about yourself. I had somebody all lined up that I know from here, but his schedule doesn't work. I will then confirm she knows you, and we can arrange a time to make this happen when the stars align.

    I am 100% straight, she is just looking to be taken care of to the point of exhaustion. Her dom-job doesn't give her much time for her own pleasure. She is even willing to meet at 10:30 instead of after noon, that is how badly she wants it.

    I don't get on here every day, so be patient with me while I do the back and forth with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape