Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 27528
-
05-15-17 21:32 #24138Senior Member

Posts: 122Silence
I've tried to see her twice. Both times she goes silent when I try to get back to her when I'm in her area.
Originally Posted by Kevinusa1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 18:53 #24137Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks HomerGP, Katie was right on point. Just what I needed. She is very talented with her oral skills off the charts. I wish I could fine someone like her in South Florida. There are some that can DT but Katie's skill are her true gift. I have a great time and had no issues. Left with a big smile and drained sack.
Originally Posted by HomerGP
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 13:45 #24136Senior Member

Posts: 304Incorrect. Just saw skylar. Different girl.
Saw the positive review by JC so texted skylar reign. She is a different girl I saw amanda before. Skylar is blonde and blue eyed. LOL you judged an ass and not the body and face pic, peep the back shoulder tat amanda didn't have that. Pics are her but before candy so minus all the healthy weight. She was not on it now just needs help for rent and will collect a few regulars. Her spot is two streets away and waaaay in back. Some houses back there are decent. Its safe area and very discreet.
Originally Posted by IamSamSanford
[View Original Post]
Has muscle tone over whole body not just skinny. No greek no cim. Did a face fucking and rode it real hard with some solid dirty talk. Put it this way, her feet were clean and toes done. I'd repeat. Donations in ad.
-
05-15-17 11:36 #24135Senior Member

Posts: 173I guess she took it down, I got a PM from her about my review, anyway it was awhile ago so I really don't remember name, sorry buddy.
Originally Posted by Kevinusa1
[View Original Post]
And please don't interpret my review as a bad one. Although I personally was looking for a bit more on the menu it was definitely not a bad experience, she is a pretty / clean / smart young lady who has her own limits on what she will do during the massage and I can understand that. But for the high price and limited menu, I personally, would look elsewhere.
-
05-15-17 09:02
Senior Member
-
05-15-17 08:23 #24134Senior Member

Posts: 283Notice the pics don't match. 2nd pic, she has a flat stomach. 3rd pic w / purple nightie, big round stomach. That one is probably the most accurate of all the pics.
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 08:02 #24133Regular Member

Posts: 6Your link didn't work. What name does she go by?
Originally Posted by IIIII
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 00:22 #24132Senior Member

Posts: 378Looks legit
Number leads to our Lola and a long time BP'er (CBJ only) bunny banks.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
Atreides.
-
05-14-17 23:06 #24131Senior Member

Posts: 173Latina body rub
Had a dream a few weeks ago, in my dream I had an itch that I needed scratching one night so I texted the number in the ad, she was polite over texts and explained enough without having to get into too much detail. She arrived at the scheduled time, no driver, wearing booty shorts and a hoodie. Once inside she asked to use the bathroom and when she came out she was wearing a see through top and panties. Once I saw that I thought I was in for a hell of a time! Anyway she gives so so "body rub", not much teasing which was a let down and your hands are not allowed to roam below her waist. Once the flip happened she would brush over the cock and balls every once in awhile, but once she got to the HE her top was off and I was sucking on her nipples while she stroked me to completion. Still would not let me roam below her waist. It was ok for what it was, I would not repeat though due to the high price for a so so body rub and vanilla hand job and tit sucking.
And don't expect the girl in the pics to arrive, while the latina who arrived was definitely cute and pretty she was very petite, I'd even say under 5 feet. Might as well post your own body pics without the head in the ads I say.
http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...m-2am/18318346
-
05-14-17 21:44 #24130Senior Member

Posts: 618I concur
The weight loss has gone to her head. Less work and lots of rules. Before she was a sweetheart. I would not waste my time. But as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by SoloCupgGuy
[View Original Post]
BG111.
-
05-14-17 19:31 #24129Senior Member

Posts: 132Any info fellas?
Big titty milfs are hard to come by.
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...27701/19637353
-
05-14-17 10:33 #24128Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on her?
Looks too good to be true.
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-time/19154106
-
05-14-17 02:17 #24127Banned Member

Posts: 606Tgtbt?
Any insight on this group? Group of independents, group managed by a pimp or call girl service? Spidey senses aren't sure what to make of it. Considering the "new in town" portion I'm very cautious at this point.
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...girls/19986888
-
05-14-17 00:28 #24126Senior Member

Posts: 94Overselling
She is a nice person with some memory issues (short term, perhaps due to some candies,. That is making her too skinny too).
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
Previously I have reviewed her. Saw her four times so far.
She was not having any room, and having car fun only. She was around 30-40 roses range (check with C5 too), but it seems that she is somehow overselling now. 100 ? She more than doubled. Probably mongers led to this after getting lots of attention.
Also, one another thing I have a general suggestion (based on a few messages obtained from a senior member): don't do bare with her. Just saying. Stay safe.
Overall, nice person. Too skinny.
Of course, these are all dreams! Good luck.
-
05-14-17 00:02 #24125Senior Member

Posts: 52Better when she was fat
I too saw her when she was a BBW and must say service to price ratio was waaaaay better. She used to stay out east guess she feel entitled to more money and less service now that she thinner.
Originally Posted by ProMonger1998
[View Original Post]
Not for me. I'm out.
-
05-13-17 20:39 #24124Senior Member

Posts: 325She had no problem with Daty and seemed to enjoy it. It may just be a YMMV thing or she is learning to to enjoy it. She is a pleaser and sometime they have a hard time relaxing and being pleased.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]

















