Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 18426
-
06-23-17 11:18 #126Senior Member

Posts: 325Sa
How's the talent on SA? I've come to the end of my 6-8 month run where all my SA's I've found have become too flaky. Is it worth taking another dip into SA right now?
-
05-21-17 11:15 #125Senior Member

Posts: 80BP provider on SA
I'm always searching for my Persian princess and stumbled on her on SA:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-0f98c093fc2b
We discussed 300 for nuru but I was able to connect the dots before pulling trigger.
BP video seems to show a lot add weight gain so I didn't schedule.
http://nova.backpage.com/WomenSeekMe...e-bombshell-gεand-949;lmεns-cho-cε-eductive-and-exy /27408822.
-
05-15-17 13:55 #124Senior Member

Posts: 161Public.
I guess I am jaded. I actually do want my ex wife's friends to see me out there instead of rolling solo. LOL!
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
Anyways. Going to see what happens this week. Really interesting and I can see how this can be addictive.
You guys have any juicy posts?
-
05-13-17 07:53 #123Senior Member

Posts: 325That's something I would never do but if you see value in it, more power to you.
Originally Posted by LowJack
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 07:52 #122Senior Member

Posts: 325I don't show my face either. I ran into one potential that simply would not meet without seeing my face, so I asked if she had snapchat. Sent a face pic through that avenue and it notifies me if she screenshots it. (She didn't). That was one way around it.
Originally Posted by TheBarbarian
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 15:25 #121Senior Member

Posts: 161Meetup inclusion
I think dinner or drinks possibly clubbing. If you are willing to fork over shopping. For loners like me I do appreciate going out with someone other than riding solo to bars and clubs. The other intimate stuff is additional charges.
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 07:09 #120Senior Member

Posts: 133Time consuming
Gents,
Not only is SB / SD hobby like a job interview, it's very inconsistent starting off and time consuming.
I've gotten around showing my face but it's the inevitable. Showing my face on the internet is a no for me, though I've been able to navigate around this demand.
I started get tons of responses when I type a "smooth" generic message with my # and email at the end. This worked. I'll report more of my experiences here shortly but I'll say this, I partook in this SB hobby for off the market stuff but it takes so much time. The texting back and forth, flaking, or just not being able to sync schedules.
Any input, advice and stories are great. The Richmond board is the Bible and is a must read, it has helped tremendously.
-
05-12-17 06:42 #119Senior Member

Posts: 325What does a "Meet up" include?
Originally Posted by LowJack
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 05:06 #118Senior Member

Posts: 912Sorry about misinterpreting it. I know some girls are wanting a meeting fee just to meet up, and do nothing else. I guess as a preventive measure to cull through the scammer SDs.
Originally Posted by LowJack
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 15:49 #117Senior Member

Posts: 161100 meetup
LOL. Initial meet was actually just 12 bucks for coffee. She said next time would be 100 for meeting her. Sweet girl.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 13:13 #116Senior Member

Posts: 912If nothing happens after the "meet-up", she just got 100 for doing nothing.
Originally Posted by LowJack
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 06:24 #115Senior Member

Posts: 161My continuing SB Adventures.
Well, so now I've got a whole slew of weirdness. Was able to meet up with a Thai chick in Merrifield. Really good looking arm candy. Negotiations were 100 a meetup and 300 a bedroom date. I'm considering on taking the plunge but told her I'd get back to her. There was another Mclean chick Sabastian that was upfront and wanted a three some for 2 K. Pictures seem nice but she didn't want a meeting until things were settled upfront. Possible scam. I did get a couple of hits for out of towners coming to town. One quote 200 for oral awareness and the other is yet to post details. I think I may expand my search to Winchester and Gainsville. The Baltimore scene seems like a last week adventure. Oh well.
-
05-10-17 10:08 #114Senior Member

Posts: 53Anastasia
Anybody meet up or talk with this girl she was not active for a while but I notice she's on every couple days now. I asked in the Baltimore thread only got a couple responses curious about you guys in Virginia.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-242056dfdc05
-
05-08-17 14:49 #113Senior Member

Posts: 161Thanks Book + Day 5
I'm really happy that some ladies on the site are direct and too the point. I have an unconfirmed appointment with a lady on Wednesday in Vienna. An upfront lady who quoted a monthly 2500 in Bethesda (can't do that). An Mclean girl who wanted 3 K / month plus nails, manicure, makeup, spa treatments and clothes. WTF? My ex-wife had something of that allowance. Which was part of the reason why I dropped the ole hag! What kind of lady buys a $8 k bag when we were trying to buy a house? "Oh it's a steal at that price" Yeah, you want to sell my kidney and lungs next? My lawyer cost less that what the ex stole from me. LOL. Jeez. Sorry, I'm bitching.
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
Well hopefully, I can find that right one that will be my true go to.
-
05-07-17 17:24 #112Senior Member

Posts: 325Don't be too discouraged. The SB route can be fruitful if you have the patience, and yes it IS basically interviewing for a position you're trying to fill. When I first got on SA, I was spending quite a bit of time interviewing on the front end but it paid off in the long run because I got reliable meet-ups and no BS. This typically lasts about 5 months or so with each one and then the cycle restarts as the 3-4 start to fall off the wagon.
Nice reporting.
Originally Posted by LowJack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





