Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 30759
-
05-13-17 03:32 #16869Regular Member

Posts: 4Cherry
Checked out cherry at CC 3903. Ok massage no play. Dammit.
-
05-13-17 02:05 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 65Anyone?
Anyone know who this is? I think she used to work with Kay. Maybe she's been gone awhile. I don't see her in any advertisements. She looks hot!
-
05-12-17 16:09 #16867Senior Member

Posts: 629Nice to hear she got full natural Bush but. How s her face in your opinion. ? Rating. 1 to 10. Thinking about seeing her.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 18:35 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 384Jasmine at CC
Checked out Jasmine at Yumi's place. Sweet girl, cute, huge real D cups with lighter eraser nips. All natural Bush nani for you Bush loving mongers. BBBJ to CFS. Very friendly and there to please. Not spinner but nice to hold in all the right places. IMHO.
Standard fees. Would repeat.
Flesh.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-yumi-and-jasmine-relaxing-bodyrub-sweet-japanese-chinese-beauty-yumi/6832048
-
05-11-17 12:30 #16865Banned Member

Posts: 435I tried the place above Hibiscus 1-2 x when they first opened up. Totally legit and had an average-slightly above average massages there. Unfortunately no young hotties were spotted each time I went. The masseuses included the owner (older haole lady), an older Chinese lady and a guy.
Originally Posted by SamuraiChef
[View Original Post]
For a legit massage I've been going to Ola Mana in Eaton Square lately. Pretty good with strong pressure and for $49 bucks an hr. The owner Wendy is not a looker, but is very nice.
-
05-11-17 04:57 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 106Anyone visit the place above of Hibiscus Lounge on Ward? Or can recommend a good young (er) female masseuse? Totally legit is fine. Body starting to creek due to old age LOL. As I mentioned in another post, don't want to really deal with the b&s at CC. TIA.
-
05-10-17 23:44 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 111Thai at 2403
Maybe offer her drinks at Bobby's. She likes Beer Lao and shots.
Originally Posted by RoloMyOlo
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 23:39 #16862Senior Member

Posts: 111Fake photo
Chinese owned and operated since I recognize the contact number.If your floor is 4 thru 19 you've been lured again
Originally Posted by RoloMyOlo
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 18:06 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 94CC Table Shower
I don't know of any places in CC that has a table shower. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Found this place that says they offer table shower in CC. I haven't tried this place. Table showers aren't really my thing. But I know a lot of guys like the table shower thing. So enjoy.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6120085925.html
-
05-10-17 17:56 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 1243Fake
Mailia is using photos of Pearl Liang. https://twitter.com/pearlaayy?lang=en.
Originally Posted by SomeFear
[View Original Post]
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
05-10-17 17:22 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 94Hate when that happens
Man I hate when that happens. It happened to me a few times. Ready to bust a nut and nothing. Always end up going to another place right after.
Originally Posted by HeineHeine
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 15:26 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 61Can tell you that the picture is fake, and of model Pearl Liang here is her instagram: https://twitter.com/pearlaayy.
Originally Posted by SomeFear
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 10:24 #16857Regular Member

Posts: 14http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...2-0082/7050433
Couldn't find anything. Anyone got the 411 on Mailia. Thanks in advance.
-
05-10-17 06:52 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 384Early 30's, cute face.
Originally Posted by Maui0007
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 04:11 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 91Coco
Yes that's the one.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






