The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33245

    You can't help them, they have to really, really want to help themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingThere  [View Original Post]
    I wish we could help these girls. Get them clean, give them a chance to get out.
    Most of these girls do not want to get out. I had a friend that did drugs. She always told me that she did drugs to get well from her addiction. I told her that if she really wanted to get well, I would pay for her medicine at the clinic and have Uber pick her up each morning so that she would never miss an appointment at the clinic. My only stipulation was that she get a ride back home or take the bus back home. I guess I was asking her to put a little skin in the game. She found every excuse not to do it. I realized then that she was lying. She liked to get high. She wanted to get high. After I realized that she was lying to me, I started feeling differently towards her. I didn't want to really see her as much. I was finding excuses not to see her when she texted me.

    She was a great girl, but being young, she, like most girls cannot comprehend the big picture. They just live for the moment and the next high. They do not understand that a good long life is growing old. Its a damn shame but most of these drug addicted girls will not live to see their thirty fifth birthday because the drugs or the craziness of the streets will get to them first. If you don't believe me, then look at what happened to Heaven. A lovely girl gone way too soon. Rest in peace young lady.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  2. #33244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Has anyone seen. ? Contact info at all

    PR Jessica- haven't seen her since late last year, I figured she is on vacation.

    Kandii-Not reply to sms or picking up.

    Natalie-Phone seems disconnected.

    Neka-have seen here in about a year.

  3. #33243

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Heard Heaven passed away last night.

    Jalin told me this morning.
    I just saw her this past weekend. She had a plastic bag full of clothes which made me think she needed a place to stay. I almost got her a hotel room but she mentioned she was staying in an abando with power and seemed quite happy with it.

    She always seemed to be in good spirits despite her situation. RIP Heaven. Fly high!

  4. #33242

    RIP Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    She was a nice girl. Never had a problem with her. May her soul now rest.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    RIP Heaven. Sad to hear of her passing, but she is at peace now.

  5. #33241

    RIP little lady

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Heard Heaven passed away last night.

    Jalin told me this morning.
    She was a nice girl. Never had a problem with her. May her soul now rest.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  6. #33240

    Another 27 yo Amanda on the Wilkins loop.

    Her and the boyfriend started walking down at the bottom of Ramsey making their way to the circle. He whistled a few times and I eventually grabbed her alone at the circle. She introduced herself as 27 yo Amanda. Said she was new to the game and she was dope sick and not a head specialist. She preferred to be bent over. I would guess about 5'6 to 7. 140 lbs with brunette hair. Pale skin complexion but appeared to be dressed clean and looked well. Cop checked revealed some perky little B's. Once we got to my spot, she took direction well and was happy with standard rates. Not sure if I would repeat again due to the head game is not her thing. Catch her if you can.

  7. #33239

    New girl in Dundalk?

    I was laying low for a couple weeks. I took a stroll today in Dundalk. I noticed a girl I haven't seen before. Thin black hair pretty face. She seems to have a bouncing crazy bf always waiting on her. So I'm thinking she is walking for two. So to speak. Any info would be nice. She looks good but I don't want to waste my time or $$ on some bull shit.

  8. #33238
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I asked her, why she didn't go back home after getting locked up in Bmore. She told me, she had worse legal troubles in Maine. I don't think she could go home, unless she was ready to get clean, and face whatever legal issues she had back home.

    She was a tough nut to crack. She was always, go, go, go. I really couldn't talk to her to get to know her. The one time I tried, she told me, a lot of guys try to be her father, all she wanted to do was get high. I left it alone after that.

    The last time I saw her was late at night at the corner of Wilkins and Payson. She saw me and gave a half smile, I could see how thin and gaunt her face was when she did that. For the first, I thought to myself, that girl is paper thin and doesn't look like she has much life left in her. After I pulled away from her and made a left on Wilkins, she slid her whole body down to the ground. I hope she's found her rest.
    She said the same to me on a drive. I never even brought it up. Well RIP young lady.

  9. #33237

    Stay safe

    LEO is out heavy today in BP. Just saw someone get rolled up.

  10. #33236

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Heard Heaven passed away last night.

    Jalin told me this morning.
    I heard the same from Jessica today.

  11. #33235

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Shit. I am sorry to hear this. I will never forget her. She had a fiery spirit. When she was good, she was great. She should have stayed in Maine.
    I asked her, why she didn't go back home after getting locked up in Bmore. She told me, she had worse legal troubles in Maine. I don't think she could go home, unless she was ready to get clean, and face whatever legal issues she had back home.

    She was a tough nut to crack. She was always, go, go, go. I really couldn't talk to her to get to know her. The one time I tried, she told me, a lot of guys try to be her father, all she wanted to do was get high. I left it alone after that.

    The last time I saw her was late at night at the corner of Wilkins and Payson. She saw me and gave a half smile, I could see how thin and gaunt her face was when she did that. For the first, I thought to myself, that girl is paper thin and doesn't look like she has much life left in her. After I pulled away from her and made a left on Wilkins, she slid her whole body down to the ground. I hope she's found her rest.

  12. #33234
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Heard Heaven passed away last night.

    Jalin told me this morning.
    Not surprised lads. I had her a month ago and the decline was very noticeably evident.

  13. #33233
    Quote Originally Posted by TieEmTight  [View Original Post]
    I ran into my old friend Julie. She always down for a good time and it was a pleasant way to spend a rainy afternoon. Her BBBJ is awesome with plenty of suction and her ass is big and firm. And can take a serious pounding same goes for her snug twat. I will be ringing her up again soon!
    Can share digits?

  14. #33232

    Kelsie

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSabers  [View Original Post]
    Have you dated Kelsie? If so, what did you think? I found her BJ skills extremely sub par. Dated her twice: first time I thought she was just 'tired', so the second time I give her benefit of the doubt and then I was able to confirm that she was lacking anything worthwhile in that department.
    I know Kelsie and Brittany personally. I don't know Taylor. I try and help them out when I can but have not seen either in quite a while. They used to text me when they needed help but my number has changed recently so I have been out of touch. I hope they are doing ok. Brittany's arms were wrapped (I heard H was tearing her arms up) the last time I saw her and Kelsie was dealing with some legal issues.

  15. #33231

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    I've made the drive in several times with no luck in spotting her. Anyone have any updates on her whereabouts or contact info to share?

    I did run into a fine mixed ome sitting on a porch 5 blocks before the circle if you are headed towards downtown. Umfortunately I couldn't grt her to come to the car. The old hag she was with yelled "she aimt going to date you, but I will" loud enough for the whole block to hear. Movimg on from there I haven't found much else to write home about so I hit BP.
    She doesn't have a working phone, but she's around regularly on Payson usually, and sometimes at the circle. She's too skinny and has small bruises on her legs from shooting up.

    Even after saying all that, she's the nicest and sweetest SW I've ever met around the west side. I REALLY hope she gets out of the life before it too late.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape