Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,246 to 22,260 of 32176
-
05-15-17 12:06 #9931Senior Member

Posts: 144Tao Massage
Checked out Tao Massage. Another place that is relatively close to the metro but is more of a trek than it seems because you're walking down a divided highway. But I made it. As has been said, the entrance is in back and quite discreet.
Went in and was met by Michelle, cute and in her 30's. I asked about the $10 off for first time, which I knew was something of a risk, but what can I say, I'm cheap. She accepted. 60 as long as it was cash which I was happy to provide. She looked at a notebook she had and told me it would be a 15 minute wait and put me in a room to twiddle my thumbs.
After a short wait, she came and brought me to my actual room. It was clean and there was soft music playing that did a decent job of covering the noise from the highway. I asked about the shower since I had worked up something of a sweat walking there and she told me it was a "table shampoo" and done after the massage to remove the oil. But she offered to wipe me down with hot towels before hand so I undressed in front of her and she wiped me down as I stood in front of her.
Afterwards I lay down and she gave me a pretty solid hard massage. When she got to my legs there was some light teasing (and she was fine with me rubbing her legs a little) but the fun really began when she left and came back with water for the table shampoo. Lots of attention paid to the right spots there and when she asked me to flip over I was 100% ready to go.
She asked if I wanted it taken care of and I happily agreed. She asked if I knew how much to tip and I said. 40 which is what I had easily accessible (although I had some more tucked away if need be). She looked a little disappointed but agreed and went to work. I started rubbing her ass and she said touching is normally extra so this is the last time. She would not take off her top though, which I thought was fair enough. She said all the right things while working on me and used her fingers in nice ways at the same time, with a little penetration to finish things off when I asked for it.
Afterwards, she made sure I got my full hour which I appreciated. I gave her the agreed upon tip and an awkward hug and she gave me a bottle of water for my long walk back to the metro.
Else than the very brief negotiation during the massage, I've got no complaints at all and it was affordable for the area. Probably won't be back because of the location, but recommended if you have easier access.
-
05-14-17 23:15 #9930Senior Member

Posts: 1482Comfort Not
Just got a new Volvo and had to swing by a dealership and tint place in FFX. I saw comfort spot tucked in at a plaza and decided to give it a quick try. TS and standard nova massage. The provider (name?. Every time I asked her what her name was she replied "name" Flip = non existent. I made sure she knows I was cool and would tip well and she said next time. She asked who took care of me and I told her don't remember. She did not stop me from roaming during the rub while face down but on the flip "all done. ".
-
05-13-17 11:46 #9929Senior Member

Posts: 32Garden, Blue Therapy, AW, Best, Angel and more.
Sorry I have been busy to write, but no shortage to my visits so here they are.
All Angels were busy on Monday, so walked into Garden spa.
Met an ok looking Kim, so expectations changed to low immediately. Settled for 30 mts considering that she could not do anything better. Well, it was a mechanical standard NOVA finish. The best part was that she was fine with a. 4 tip. Won't repeat.
Off to Blue Therapy in Mclean looking for my top five Jenny. She was busy, so settled for Happy. It was not unhappy experience, but again the pure lackluster efforts from therapists bothered me. Better than Kim for sure, . 8 and. 6 this time for standard Nova finish. Better looking body.
Tried Angel again and saw Cindy this time, looks like she has something to her assets, looking better, but her massage skills were not that good, and English is very poor. NOVA finish side she is in par with the rest of the world. . 8 and. 4.
At this point I wanted to try AW again. Paid a visit, and drew Goldie again. Goldie was amazing last time, gave me a semi BJ last time, so was looking forward to it. She could not repeat the magic but boy she had the best attitude. She tried everything possible within her limits to make me happy and relaxed. Really appreciated her efforts and persistence. . 8 and. 8 for her amazing skills and customer service.
Back to Angel and saw Coco for the millionth time, she is still my best and she promised new arrivals next week (Thu, I think). Some cuties and trying NOVA out. I will try and report back.
Also tried Best (Chantilly), and drew another Happy. I was not impressed with her look and asked for any other girl and a mediocre looking therapists appeared. Reduced appt to 30 mts pretending to be busy and paid. 6 and. 4.
I also tried FF (Chantilly), Jiaffu (Sterling) and Massage Angel tips (Herndon). Same old service, but I would rate FF the best because they have 4 girls and always busy but available. They also have best massage skills.
Back to work and peace for all.
Hari.
-
05-12-17 23:17 #9928Senior Member

Posts: 206Curiouser and curiouser
This sounds like an actual dream, not an actual AMP experience.
Originally Posted by IsoLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 16:46 #9927

Posts: 99Positive Massage Experience. Prince
Prince Therapy advertises at the usual locations. Called for appointment (not necessary, but my usual practice).
Although not the newest spa, it is clean place with a polite staff of massage technicians.
The location has sufficient parking (even a bus stop at the street), and an outer lobby in the office-condo suite.
Met Tina (a very nice over-40 MT with a kind face and demeanor). She was "new to me" - but may not be new to Prince.
Good massage, enjoyable conversation, made sure I received all of the hour I asked for.
I'll repeat.
Be careful, and be nice to the ladies.
NR.
-
05-12-17 15:59 #9926Senior Member

Posts: 81Best
Best took my AMP cherry and I've freuented over the years but all I've ever gotten is standard NoVa. Though the door was always answered in more appropriate attire. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Oontz
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 13:38 #9925Senior Member

Posts: 443C*c
Visited recently. Very discreet parking in rear. Nothing obvious about where you're going when you come in on the dead end street. There's a bunch of businesses and a Bank sharing the same large parking lot. Greeted by same Mamasan, she said everyone came over from old spot. I did 1 hr. And drew Cindi, late 30's early 40's soft bodied non fat cutie. Lackluster table shower and massage but showed she had some therapeutic skills. She said I was first customer of the day and it's been slow so not sure why massage was so weak. After flip she was playful and I left well relaxed. Menu may expand if willing to invest in multiple visits. I will return to visit someone else. .8 door for the hour and. 5 tip.
Originally Posted by HuntzMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 19:55 #9924Senior Member

Posts: 198My experience 18 months ago at this place is that it is DIY.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
It's on their web site: http://massageprova.com/services.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 19:52 #9923Regular Member

Posts: 7It wasn't PG county, it was Falls church, both. .8 for both.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 19:28 #9922Regular Member

Posts: 15Best
I've never gotten into Best but I'm interested in what you find out when you're successful. Mikos is pretty well documented here over the last several months.
Originally Posted by LukeSmyt
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 16:00 #9921Regular Member

Posts: 5Michelle at Jiafu
Yup. That's the one. I figured that was the case after seeing a kid in there and she was alone so I guess won't be going back soon. She looks really good though.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 13:07 #9920Senior Member

Posts: 912How much did you pay? I'm assuming it was well above and beyond what someone would pay for that level of services at a PG county AMP.
Originally Posted by IsoLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 12:17 #9919Senior Member

Posts: 206Do-gooders
It's probably those church people thinking they're going to save these poor women from sex trafficking. Eventually they'll figure out there's not any saving to be done. I hope the workers aren't too freaked out about the attention.
Originally Posted by HuntzMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 00:00 #9918Banned Member

Posts: 392Monica: Spa near Subway & La Choza on Lee Highway just North of Massage Pro
Visited today. Was sore from painting for 2 days. Really just wanted a massage. 60 at the door. Drew Monica. Easy on the eyes (in the dark). Friendly. Dis a 25 minute medium massage as requested. OK. A few teases but I did not react since really needed massage. Time for flip and then just tingly fingers all over mid section in a teasing way. Charlie was covered and I just let it go on and on. Asked her if she liked massage? She said yes. And I had her lay on table first on tummy then back. I did not push for anythin as I had said I was sore from 2 days painting and not in the mood she was sweet and giggly. Resisted under the clothes but on top was OK. Nice body and tush. Very affectionate. We then switched and she finished me off nicely. NOVA ending. $. 4 tip. I said more next time. Made sure I had her name and said come see her.
Question is, how far will she go? . when I am horny. PM is fine.
BTW- Massage Pro seems legit only. New young talent there. Cindy. Arrived 3 days ago from NYC. No hint of anything else.
Thanks,
Happy Guy 2.
-
05-10-17 21:52 #9917Regular Member

Posts: 7Latina And Thai Love
So I'm new on here. I had a dream that I went to his and hers off tysons. Walked in and saw his hot Latina MILF. The place is really legit, but Sandra was so hot. Big tits, nice ass, and a pretty face. She gives an awesome massage and while giving my massage, I would feel up her legs to test her out. She was really feeling me in my dream and she said donations are welcome. I got up and made out with her, like all out. I started sucking on her tits and it made her super wet. She started stroking my cock and she just sucked me so good, then I flipped her over and and slammed her doggystyle and then I came all over her back. It was an awesome dream and I'll be visiting again. Most def.
I had a dream at a AAMP with a massage by Sharon. Great message and great deep throat. Sharon is good but August is the one you want. She swallowed me, totally and Sharon gives great deep throat. Both were amazing times.
Awesome 10/10 dreams at both places.










Reply With Quote





