Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 236 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    You mentioned about seeing a girl or girls on Babcock and 7-Eleven. Are you sure they where SWs or maybe by chance they are really civilians. Not a normal area for SWs. What time of day did you see them? Did you see anyone make a scoop? Did the girls act like there SW?
    I say that because it's the same girls I saw in the Melbourne loop. Not to sure if that's where they live or a new post up spot but the were doing there thing.

  2. #2385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Melbourne sighting

    I was on us1 by University at that gas station and as I'm leaving I see this short blonde spinner with a nice ass. Didn't have time to stop and participate but I'm sure some of my fellow mongers probably know exactly who I'm talking about. If anyone partakes let me know especially if you get digits I'm hoping she will be around in a couple hours and if so I'll let you guys know what I think.

  3. #2384

    Ashley

    I know I'm super late to the party but I finally had the chance to see the infamous flute player. So this is how the dream went super easy to call and set up to meet. She hops in and asked how I got her number and I mentioned this forum. Game on she feels obligated to live up to all her hype here. She promised me the best BJ of my life and did her absolute best to deliver. Now I understand her legend status. If other providers tried half as hard as her to please and used this forum the way she has to do their bragging for them they would see Ashley success.

  4. #2383

    Casey

    I saw her years ago. Loved how she did her LEO check no matter how many times she had see you. She would dt Jr for about 30 secconds. Always made driving a hard bargon on the negotiations much tougher. I hope she is still providing the same great service she was back then.

  5. #2382

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by DK0047  [View Original Post]
    Attachment 359339Attachment 359340

    .

    She's been in the area since around 2007 - 2008.

    She is currently writing a book on the fundamental theory of hedonism somewhere in Jamaica. I didn't see her at "Thank Heaven" for too long, and she got worse after having become a mommy. I've seen other Caseys in that area, but she has always been predominate in the last 7 years off and on.

    100% agreed on the skills. Definitely a Roxie fan, but she's not into surfing. Kind of weird, but not for Melbourne I guess.

    That's her. She does have a nipple ring, if that rings a bell.

    EDITORS NOTE: Had a dream of her from posting on that opposite-front-page awhile back and can confirm it was the same girl. Dreamed of a crappy hotel, somewhere by the highway.

    Love conquers all.

    DK.

    Don't know who the Editor in the Editors Note above is, but it's not me.

    Just saying,

    A2
    She's back, checkout my report in the Backpage section.

  6. #2381

    New location?

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFreak93  [View Original Post]
    As an add-on to the last post I saw most of the girls move toward hibiscus and Babcock a few near the 7/11 behind the McDonald's didn't notice any LEO.
    You mentioned about seeing a girl or girls on Babcock and 7-Eleven. Are you sure they where SWs or maybe by chance they are really civilians. Not a normal area for SWs. What time of day did you see them? Did you see anyone make a scoop? Did the girls act like there SW?

  7. #2380

    Tville loop

    Haven't been out in awhile but finally found some time. Drove the loop a couple times. Not a soul out. Parked and waited a bit and decided to go one more time. Found Mandy. In my opinion she is really sexy. Love the spinners. Made the scoop. Went to a spot and she got busy with head ache relief. She is really good and allowed a lot of roaming. Spit out the door when finished. She really is a sweet heart. Took her to the store and then dropped her off. No drama. No BS. I will def be hitting her up again soon. Treat her right and she will return the favor. Got digits for SM. Stay safe.

  8. #2379

    Post #2310

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got Ashley's number the one I have is old and if not. Even a picture would do so I know what she looks like I don't mind finding her myself.

    Thanks for any help.
    There are two pictures of Ashley in post #2310.

  9. #2378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Ashley

    Anybody got Ashley's number the one I have is old and if not. Even a picture would do so I know what she looks like I don't mind finding her myself.

    Thanks for any help.

  10. #2377

    Activity

    As an add-on to the last post I saw most of the girls move toward hibiscus and Babcock a few near the 7/11 behind the McDonald's didn't notice any LEO.

  11. #2376

    Observations

    Haven't contributed in a while so last night heading north on us 1 othing around the medical center or the park. Drove passed 192 and up by the dealership and noticed a lot of LEO presence. More than I can remember seeing in a long time!

  12. #2375

    Sunoco 5-0

    Went down to Sunoco for refreshments yesterday around 5 pm and saw a marked car parked right behind the sunoco on avocado. No working girls to be found at the usual spot. Drove down to us 1 and university but nothing there either. Went home. Back to Sunoco around 10 and saw 2 marked cars riding around just like me, up to highland and down around to avocado. Had the pleasure of being followed, with angry interest, from that Sunoco to wickham before he gave up. Guess they are keeping a close eye on the area. So check yourself before you riggidy wreck yourself.

  13. #2374

    Black dress

    Anybody on here scoop the girl with the black dress. Saw her on peachtree then she was gone. Couple laps later saw her heading to her med distributer. Looked good from a distance. Any intell?

  14. #2373

    Lesson Learned

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1515  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up Allie near lake and clear lake. Was very bubbly and hopped right in. After some LE check she got very tired and started to doze off against the door. Once she directed me to a spot we got started. 30 seconds of BBBJ then 10 of HJ she said she needed a break and was super hungry. Since this was my first time and nervous I took her to Mc D. She didn't like the line so we went to wendy's. She got impatient and demanded we just go to a gas station near the pick up point. Once inside she asked for me to pay. I said yes. Once she heard yes she ordered about 15 bucks worth of stuff. I didn't want to make a scene so I paid up. (was 40 for the original convo). Once we got back to a spot she wanted to be dropped off and had to go get a pill from a guy on the phone she called. She said she needed 10 minutes in a house. I left because it seemed sketch.
    You were lucky and you have learned a very valuable lesson. These girls no matter how nice they seem are out there for a reason and we must always be mindful of it. Over the years we have all had this happen and it can happen with ladies you have been with numerous times before. The best advice is always think with the big head and never let down your guard.

  15. #2372

    Never pay up front for anyrhing

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1515  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up Allie near lake and clear lake. Was very bubbly and hopped right in. After some LE check she got very tired and started to doze off against the door. Once she directed me to a spot we got started. 30 seconds of BBBJ then 10 of HJ she said she needed a break and was super hungry. Since this was my first time and nervous I took her to Mc D. She didn't like the line so we went to wendy's. She got impatient and demanded we just go to a gas station near the pick up point. Once inside she asked for me to pay. I said yes. Once she heard yes she ordered about 15 bucks worth of stuff. I didn't want to make a scene so I paid up. (was 40 for the original convo). Once we got back to a spot she wanted to be dropped off and had to go get a pill from a guy on the phone she called. She said she needed 10 minutes in a house. I left because it seemed sketch.
    Make sure your order gets taken care of before paying for anything, then drop her like a hot potato after donation. Eveything else is her problem, don't make it yours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape