Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Met her last week.

    Ashliyourstrulyx.

    As always YMMV as I am fit, younger and gl guy. She did hand me a condom while we were kissing and she was on top of me. I told her to bend over and I put it in and finished with CIP.

    She is pretty hot, let me know if anyone else has success or has been BBFS with her.
    She claims to be pornstar Ashli Aimes. Original menu posted in the clubs clearly stated no BBFS. I just got a response from her and that is removed from the list. Soaybe YMMV or maybe she's down for a little extra fun.

  2. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    What was extra donation for this?
    Nothing, happened on normal HHR rate.

  3. #176

    Great find

    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Met her last week.

    Ashliyourstrulyx.

    As always YMMV as I am fit, younger and gl guy. She did hand me a condom while we were kissing and she was on top of me. I told her to bend over and I put it in and finished with CIP.

    She is pretty hot, let me know if anyone else has success or has been BBFS with her.
    Finish with CIP. Amazing!. I hope the HX trolls here don't give her negative ratings (on HX) now because of what you wrote.

  4. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Met her last week.

    Ashliyourstrulyx.

    As always YMMV as I am fit, younger and gl guy. She did hand me a condom while we were kissing and she was on top of me. I told her to bend over and I put it in and finished with CIP.

    She is pretty hot, let me know if anyone else has success or has been BBFS with her.
    What was extra donation for this?

  5. #174

    Another HX BB for you

    Met her last week.

    Ashliyourstrulyx.

    As always YMMV as I am fit, younger and gl guy. She did hand me a condom while we were kissing and she was on top of me. I told her to bend over and I put it in and finished with CIP.

    She is pretty hot, let me know if anyone else has success or has been BBFS with her.

  6. #173

    Sss

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoth01  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBFS? She doesn't list when you pm her.
    There is an LA report saying she does. Don't expect too many Providers to PM BBFS in lists. Usually they try to send something cryptic. I think BBFS should happen between the two parties upon the meeting.

  7. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveItBB  [View Original Post]
    On hx she has an extensive menu MILF awesome chick!
    Does she do BBFS? She doesn't list when you pm her.

  8. #171

    SoSinfullySweet

    On hx she has an extensive menu MILF awesome chick!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7F4883B2-7982-0452-5F23-0173E199660F_image_sm.jpg‎   8B992116-5F0B-B2FA-9CF7-A36FE1CC3D8E_IMG_0213_sm.jpg‎  

  9. #170

    Amanda

    Wanted to see her and realized that I let my HX subscription lapse! Thought I had their phone number in my burner phone but it was not the right number. Oh well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxxstud  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Amanda, saw her on Sunday for a fantastic BBFS session. My god I don't think I'll be able to top that for a while, probably one of my best experiences. As always YMMV.

  10. #169

    HX Amanda

    Can confirm Amanda, saw her on Sunday for a fantastic BBFS session. My god I don't think I'll be able to top that for a while, probably one of my best experiences. As always YMMV.

  11. #168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Amanda is back in the House

    Quote Originally Posted by CeordeFor  [View Original Post]
    Woot woot looks like Amanda is back!

    http://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/29304
    Amanda is in the OC. Sweet, sexy girl. Always a F'ing amazing time. Sounds like she'll be around for a couple of weeks.

  12. #167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by MR4005  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and concur with everything Sonicus said about both providers. As mentioned, she doesn't allow CIP however her service was excellent with me. I do hope this thread blows up cause I would much rather be in OC traffic than LA traffic.
    I'll add my vote for Bobo. Really great session. She does a nice BBBJCIMWS for the finish.

  13. #166

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicus  [View Original Post]
    Try bobo from oc cv she's down, she loves it bare. But she doesn't allow cip as far I remember I just hope this thread blows up like the LA one. I was the one who mention the first cv k-girl in LA nana my crazy favorite anal ***** and then It blew up like crazy and I only mention it once. But that how its starts to influence and motivate others to contribute that why the LA bareback forum is so good, trust me you will like bobo she cute k-girl can suck dick good does BBFS, BBBJ, excellent rim job and cim no cip and no anal but always try you never know until you do.
    Saw her recently and concur with everything Sonicus said about both providers. As mentioned, she doesn't allow CIP however her service was excellent with me. I do hope this thread blows up cause I would much rather be in OC traffic than LA traffic.

  14. #165
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Obviously they don't, if you have issues with BB providers don't post here. That stupid question, and yes it's a stupid question, seems to get asked on every one of these threads.

    A2

  15. #164

    K-girl

    Quote Originally Posted by KlitKomanderer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone BB'd any of the Koreans in OC? LA thread seems to be quite active, just checking to see if anything going on with them in OC. Thanks.
    Try bobo from oc cv she's down, she loves it bare. But she doesn't allow cip as far I remember I just hope this thread blows up like the LA one. I was the one who mention the first cv k-girl in LA nana my crazy favorite anal ***** and then It blew up like crazy and I only mention it once. But that how its starts to influence and motivate others to contribute that why the LA bareback forum is so good, trust me you will like bobo she cute k-girl can suck dick good does BBFS, BBBJ, excellent rim job and cim no cip and no anal but always try you never know until you do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape