Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,046 to 27,060 of 27809
-
05-11-17 15:42 #764Senior Member

Posts: 77DLL and Unicorns
My guess is that the review writer is also the subject of DLLs latest alert, and that very few have noticed the review as he has not grown a big negative reputation bar and the sisterhood has not descended onto the review.
Originally Posted by DL1230
[View Original Post]
DLL and BBFS? With as many allegations of management and drug use and bizarre behavior as I have seen watching posts on DLL it is entirely possible BUT I have no personal knowledge.
-
05-11-17 13:52 #763Senior Member

Posts: 267Elliot Bay
They have been around for a while. Anyone have any experience if any of their girls hit it naturally?
http://www.elliottbayseattle.net/
-
05-11-17 11:11 #762Senior Member

Posts: 77MonicaHeart
I was surprised to see her on the list as from my experience she won't do BBFS. I have seen her a lot over the years and at her old place she would run out of covers and text to have me buy some. One time we were mid session when she realized she was out and I thought it was going to be my lucky day but she blocked me and I had to settle for a BBBJ and a discounted return.
If anyone has a different experience I would love to hear what worked for you.
-
05-11-17 11:04 #761Senior Member

Posts: 77Rschael / RachaelXXX
I have seen her a few times up in Renton and once her motor is running she is good to go. BBFSCIP, BBFSCOB, BBGreekCIA, and likes being tied up ordered around. A nice little sub. Posts on BP and TNA.
-
05-11-17 11:00 #760Senior Member

Posts: 51Dainty Lolita Lilith
DLL's recent review on TNA says she does BBFS. Very interesting, it's my first time seeing a BBFS review on the board. His review looks specious since it's 4 out of 5 posts were about her and he joined the board last week. Is it true that she does BBFS?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....as-Been-Slayed
-
05-11-17 10:49 #759Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for the info. Can you share more? Donation? Good service?
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
Her phone is 253-XXXX812.
Current ad:
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...t-fun/45959858
-
05-11-17 00:12 #758Senior Member

Posts: 236Dirty Annie
500 roses, usual 400 PSE. Met her previously and mentioned she can go bb for +100. Nice ass fuck though. Loud moans makes for sm exciting encounter.
Originally Posted by DL1230
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 22:54 #757Senior Member

Posts: 59You right, I saw her and her rate was 400 for me. She has bbfscip and cia cim. Only negative point is she is not shaved. Seems she never shaved but she is so hot!
Originally Posted by DL1230
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 20:59 #756Senior Member

Posts: 51Only .5 for an hour? That doesn't sound right. Her rate starts at 350 or 400. Not sure what the difference is.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 18:47 #755Senior Member

Posts: 51No, she doesn't do BBFS only BBBJ. Excellent provider though, still worth the visit even if it's covered.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 16:54 #754Senior Member

Posts: 236Dirty Annie
Confirmed BBFS. Will allow cip, cia and loves to swallow cum for. 5. Met her in March and got to fuck her royally and swallowed every bit of my cum.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....TIER-THAN-EVER!-NEW-SUPRISES! I-m-DIRTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-BELLEVUE-ALL-WEEK! Highlight=Annie.
-
05-10-17 15:18 #753Senior Member

Posts: 236Dirty Annie
Confirmed Bb cip, cia and swallows cum with gusto. Met her in March, . 5 fh.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....TIER-THAN-EVER!-DOWNTOWN-BELLEVUE!-I-m-DIRTY-ANNIE!-I-m-young-sexy-and-submissive!-And-I-am-all-yours-highlight=Annie.
-
05-10-17 14:23 #752Senior Member

Posts: 267Confirmed BB
I can confirm she does BB but be warned. She is very flakey!
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
A couple of occasions when you get to her hotel and ask for hotel room, had to wait 45 minutes and she replies that she had an anxiety attack! Ok.
The next time she had a tantrum and says MEN never get women, that we are just object blah blah, I received 10 straight texts of whinning!
So your call! She will take 140 for bb BBFS CIP!
-
05-10-17 14:11 #751Senior Member

Posts: 196Aliey Cat 69
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ke-me-your-sub!
This is definitely the kind of ad that makes me think she'll go bb. Anybody have any experience with her?
-
05-10-17 13:33 #750Senior Member

Posts: 267Swan77
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?213155-Swan77
For 500 roses I assume she is bb friendly?










Reply With Quote




