Thread: Vanilla Spa
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 754
-
05-26-17 16:16 #109Senior Member

Posts: 130Hui Zi / May / Hanna
I don't frequent CC much but decided to make another trip and checkout Vanilla Spa. Call and make appt to see May. Greeted by Hanna at the door. Kinda on the thicker side and not the girl in BP ads. She tells me to shower and then when I get back out she's waiting for me. I said my appt was with May and she says "you late so May busy now"! Look at the clock and its 10 past the hr (including my shower) so I say I'm out. She goes back out and then 5 mins later in walks another Cgirl. Says she's May but nothing like the BP pics or the description by previous post (i.e. Not DDs). Figured I give her a shot. Stats off with lite massage and on the flip asks for what I want. I said FS she asks for tip up front. No problem even tho I'm regreting my decision to stay. Puts on the cover and does a lame HJ and hops on for CG but doesn't quite now how to ride. Switch to standing mish and gives me the leg squeeze to block deep penetration. At this point I just want to get mine and head out. Finish and shower off. On my way out she jojns me in the elevator saying you come back to see me again. My name is Hui Zi, Japanese name. You don't have to be a Nihonjin to know that's not a Japanese name. So I don't know who May really is after all that but I'm not taking another chance there to find out. I'll stick with Sunflower if Im in th CC neck of yhe woods. Its much cleaner nicer place anyway. Save your $$ on this place unless they turn it around soon.
DL.
-
05-25-17 12:05 #108Senior Member

Posts: 1980Dayaaam. Dr. I didn't realize you were you so young and in your prime. I'd have to be reverse 30 years for 3 pops.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 09:59 #107Senior Member

Posts: 2364Zero to a hundred
Yep. The upper floors at Empire were grand. I did MSOG three times in one hour too, but it was not at Empire, it was at a different spa. I'm still looking for a girl that can do MSOG 3 times within the hour. A girl that can do MSOG 2x is a dime a dozen, but a girl that can do MSOG 3x is rare. So far found many girls that can do MSOG twice. They get tired out real quick. Still searching for the girl that can handle MSOG times three. TEHO
Originally Posted by SurferDude501
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-17 05:40 #106Senior Member

Posts: 384Hanna at Vanilla
So I got the call from Hanna at Vanilla. A lot of her main attractions has left, so she invites me to come check her out and she'll make it worth my time and money. So I rush down there and we go to big room with shower. I tell her jump in with me. Washes me down real good. BBBJ while rinsing, gets me worked up. I help her wash her shaved nani a little, then dry off and wait for her on table / bed. Gives a nice massage, then tongue massage all over me. On the flip I'm rock hard. Gives me some nice BBBJ. Pretty long and deep. Some DFK, and I forced her to lay back as I give her a long DATY for multiple cums.
I stood up and angled her to lay back on table as I lift her legs at the edge. I'm rubbing jr's head up and down her wet pussy, then I chanced it! Rammed by dick deep in her tight wet nani BBFS. Wow she feels sooo good! I leaned down to suck on those nice DDs, while pounding her BB.
She's not Vivian, but she feels just as good. I didn't want to creampie so I pulled out and blasted all over her stomach, then put jr back in for just a little. DAMNNN! Not sure what else is on the menu, but I'm coming back for more. YMMV.
Flesh.
-
05-23-17 21:33 #105Senior Member

Posts: 239May at Vanilla
Went to check out the action. Ended up with May. Cute Chinese with huge DD which I'm sure was all real. Shaved nani which I liked. Not spinner but just thick in the right places. All into pleasing. BBBJ, DATY till cum, fully wet but pussy still tight with control in CFS. Aim to please. Some light DFK, YMMV.
Nice massage and overall nice FS session. No rush. $$.
Rimmer.
-
05-22-17 19:15 #104Senior Member

Posts: 494-Hand
Coming into Oahu this week and looking for reviews of 4-hand massage. I see Vanilla spa advertises and another unnamed location at CC. Are these good places to go or other suggestions? PM me and thanks in advance.
-
05-20-17 17:06 #103Senior Member

Posts: 5231Tried to see Vivian, Kylie or Coco but struck out on all three. Time will tell when they will be back, I reckon. I just hope they are easily found; such nice friendly girls.
Originally Posted by Bikini
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 05:39 #102Senior Member

Posts: 109Best tip for you mongers, lay low for a while. Don't think Vivian will be back soon.
Originally Posted by RoloMyOlo
[View Original Post]
Sy.
-
05-18-17 16:04 #101Senior Member

Posts: 94Vanilla Ad
I haven't been there in a couple weeks so not sure what's going on, but I know Vivian went back to NYC for a few weeks and will be back. Don't know about the other girls.
Originally Posted by Bikini
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 15:44 #100

Posts: 315They must have read your post. There's one that went up today. Looks like less girls there now.
Originally Posted by Bikini
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/7321893
-
05-18-17 15:13 #99Senior Member

Posts: 721What's happening?
Their ads are pretty sparse these days. Are the girls leaving or are they just so busy there's no need to advertise?
-
05-10-17 15:55 #98Senior Member

Posts: 5121I've enjoyed two sessions with her, and her nice natural breasts were pleasantly plump, but not "DD" and "huge". If you visit her expecting "DD" / "huge" breasts, you may be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 06:57 #97Senior Member

Posts: 239Thanks for the 411.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 22:54 #96Banned Member

Posts: 44Not sure if the Cherry speak about is the same one from Empire or happiness. The Cherry of Empire would never allow bareback full-service.
Originally Posted by Insatiable808
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 16:31 #95Senior Member

Posts: 386Correction:
I meant "Vanilla Spa", not "Sunflwr".
All info in my previous post re. Angel is in reference to seeing that beauty at Vanilla Spa.
Mahalo & Be Safe.
Insatiable808.











Reply With Quote




