Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,076 to 27,090 of 27827
-
05-10-17 14:23 #752Senior Member

Posts: 267Confirmed BB
I can confirm she does BB but be warned. She is very flakey!
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
A couple of occasions when you get to her hotel and ask for hotel room, had to wait 45 minutes and she replies that she had an anxiety attack! Ok.
The next time she had a tantrum and says MEN never get women, that we are just object blah blah, I received 10 straight texts of whinning!
So your call! She will take 140 for bb BBFS CIP!
-
05-10-17 14:11 #751Senior Member

Posts: 196Aliey Cat 69
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ke-me-your-sub!
This is definitely the kind of ad that makes me think she'll go bb. Anybody have any experience with her?
-
05-10-17 13:33 #750Senior Member

Posts: 267Swan77
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?213155-Swan77
For 500 roses I assume she is bb friendly?
-
05-09-17 19:09 #749Senior Member

Posts: 573Upcharge
Is that $ upcharge for Denise or for Jennie? Or both?
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 18:17 #748Senior Member

Posts: 27Looks like today is her last day in Seattle. Moving back to NC and says she won't be coming back.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
Yesterday's ad https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ery-openminded.
-
05-09-17 15:12 #747Senior Member

Posts: 342I wrote the below comments a few weeks ago about my experience.
Originally Posted by Dreds700
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 15:04 #746Senior Member

Posts: 267Marina Orlov 1 hour
She lowered her rate to $380 for the hour!
Go get it.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128156%3B
-
05-09-17 15:00 #745Senior Member

Posts: 85Cammy
Do you happen to have any contact info for Cammy. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by KurtCutter
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 12:00 #744Banned Member

Posts: 451DeniseLove
I can confirm for DL. Upcharge, she requested I do not CIP so I pulled out and did a COP instead. I then rubbed my dick all over the mess. For a girl who did not like CIP she was completely okay with smudging it all over her lips. Very sexy and very hot session. I probably will not repeat though. No reason. Just like new pussy everytime I fuck.
Originally Posted by Dreds700
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 03:16 #743Senior Member

Posts: 145Reports are both do. I can confirm deniselove does with an upcharge but she doesn't like bbfscip.
Originally Posted by Dreds700
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 02:03 #742Senior Member

Posts: 201$100 upcharge for BB.
Originally Posted by Dreds700
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 23:39 #741Senior Member

Posts: 89Thanks for the info. Fuck on the floor on a blanket, what kinda shit is that.
Originally Posted by IncogNegro69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 19:41 #740Regular Member

Posts: 1Deniselove and jennilove
I have an appointment with these two in the morning. Anyone have some Intel on either of them? Possibility of bb?
-
05-08-17 17:13 #739Senior Member

Posts: 342JuliaBabe
She had bad teeth before in my opinion. I can only imagine what they look like now. Bad teeth are a deal breaker for me. That is too bad as she was a lot of fun before.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 16:26 #738Senior Member

Posts: 573What was the damage.
That's the question we all want the answer to.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





