Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 5802
-
05-11-17 14:33 #177Banned Member

Posts: 171Nothing, happened on normal HHR rate.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 23:44 #176Senior Member

Posts: 566Great find
Finish with CIP. Amazing!. I hope the HX trolls here don't give her negative ratings (on HX) now because of what you wrote.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 22:12 #175Senior Member

Posts: 7266What was extra donation for this?
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 20:39 #174Banned Member

Posts: 171Another HX BB for you
Met her last week.
Ashliyourstrulyx.
As always YMMV as I am fit, younger and gl guy. She did hand me a condom while we were kissing and she was on top of me. I told her to bend over and I put it in and finished with CIP.
She is pretty hot, let me know if anyone else has success or has been BBFS with her.
-
05-10-17 15:52 #173Senior Member

Posts: 347Sss
There is an LA report saying she does. Don't expect too many Providers to PM BBFS in lists. Usually they try to send something cryptic. I think BBFS should happen between the two parties upon the meeting.
Originally Posted by Dragoth01
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 05:17 #172Senior Member

Posts: 157Does she do BBFS? She doesn't list when you pm her.
Originally Posted by LoveItBB
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 17:43 #171Senior Member

Posts: 143SoSinfullySweet
On hx she has an extensive menu MILF awesome chick!
-
05-09-17 16:58 #170Senior Member

Posts: 374Amanda
Wanted to see her and realized that I let my HX subscription lapse! Thought I had their phone number in my burner phone but it was not the right number. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Maxxxstud
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 14:29 #169Regular Member

Posts: 12HX Amanda
Can confirm Amanda, saw her on Sunday for a fantastic BBFS session. My god I don't think I'll be able to top that for a while, probably one of my best experiences. As always YMMV.
-
05-09-17 00:20 #168Senior Member

Posts: 1253Amanda is back in the House
Amanda is in the OC. Sweet, sexy girl. Always a F'ing amazing time. Sounds like she'll be around for a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by CeordeFor
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 21:17 #167Senior Member

Posts: 1253I'll add my vote for Bobo. Really great session. She does a nice BBBJCIMWS for the finish.
Originally Posted by MR4005
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 19:45 #166Senior Member

Posts: 35Bobo
Saw her recently and concur with everything Sonicus said about both providers. As mentioned, she doesn't allow CIP however her service was excellent with me. I do hope this thread blows up cause I would much rather be in OC traffic than LA traffic.
Originally Posted by Sonicus
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 00:20 #165Senior Member

Posts: 577[Deleted by Admin]
Obviously they don't, if you have issues with BB providers don't post here. That stupid question, and yes it's a stupid question, seems to get asked on every one of these threads.
A2
-
05-02-17 23:39 #164Senior Member

Posts: 309K-girl
Try bobo from oc cv she's down, she loves it bare. But she doesn't allow cip as far I remember I just hope this thread blows up like the LA one. I was the one who mention the first cv k-girl in LA nana my crazy favorite anal ***** and then It blew up like crazy and I only mention it once. But that how its starts to influence and motivate others to contribute that why the LA bareback forum is so good, trust me you will like bobo she cute k-girl can suck dick good does BBFS, BBBJ, excellent rim job and cim no cip and no anal but always try you never know until you do.
Originally Posted by KlitKomanderer
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 11:39 #163Senior Member

Posts: 66This is a long-running bait & switch operation. Forget they even exist, if you value your time, money, and sanity.
Originally Posted by Canuck6234
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





