Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,471 to 22,485 of 31848
-
05-08-17 08:56 #9378Senior Member

Posts: 107I used to have fantasies when I was in college of making it with a dwarf.
Anyone see this?
http://louisville.backpage.com/Women...treat/12730168
Louisville has it's own dwarf.
-
05-08-17 02:43 #9377

Posts: 2981So many have the same story
Bama Babe, Karma, Marie and some many others. Used the Hobby the right way to their advantage and provided great service.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 21:46 #9376Senior Member

Posts: 2528You did go down memory lane. Some of the above providers are still around, but they are very selective on who they see.
Originally Posted by GottaRun
[View Original Post]
Damn, you didn't bring up Abby Jones, and a few others got to Run. Katie. ?
-
05-07-17 21:27 #9375Senior Member

Posts: 8742 UTR ladies visiting tomorrow
2 ladies have informed me they will be visiting Nashville for a few days. They would like to meet some fine fellows for 1-1 sessions, 2 girl 1 guy sessions, whatever.
Since posting phone numbers isn't slowed here. Please PM me for their phone numbers.
-
05-07-17 18:52 #9374Senior Member

Posts: 159SBL became PGC.
Originally Posted by GottaRun
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 14:35 #9373Senior Member

Posts: 75Juliette still advertises doubles with Kali.
Originally Posted by GottaRun
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 14:31 #9372Senior Member

Posts: 1088Captain save a ho
Then you are part of the problem, sir. I have no problem with guys defending girls when it is called for but lets face it most of these girls are just playing one guy against the other. Most are strictly here for the cash. Most guys are strictly here just for the pussy. Nothing wrong with that its the sense of entitlement both sometimes have that is the problem. My general experience with them is that if she doesn't respond timely and have decent communication skills and etiquette she's usually not worth seeing. Way too many of the guys on here either can't or are not willing to pay for their pussy so they convince these girls that they can help them for free or reduced services. Trust me I know several of the providers personally and I see all the silly text they get from some of these guys, dick pics and nude selfies included. Why most even bother is beyond me LOL but it make me feel pretty good about my old out of shape ass. This has been going on for years in Nashville from the BNA video guy, Phillip B. The Columbia gang (that ended well LOL) and now your running the GB rouge. Its seems to be never ending and most of these guys are to pussy focused while the girls are all strung out on drugs, into the thug life and just out for all the easy quick cash they can get at any price. Its all bad for the hobby as a whole but it seems to be what the majority wants so it continues to flourish. Most of the guys try and hide their true identity while the girls don't care if there is money in it. Most of the old school guys here know the real identity of all involved and trust me when I say most are not who the portray themselves to be.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 14:09 #9371Senior Member

Posts: 1088Old SBL
I may be wrong but I think someone told me that is the same bunch as the old SBL. Not sure why you would want in if that is true but try contacting Candace if so.
Originally Posted by SconLin63
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 13:49 #9370Senior Member

Posts: 874Fair assessment
True the blame for this kinda shit is on both sides. Girls don't reply in a timely manner, maybe they took a day off, maybe they were waiting for a better offer, maybe they were high or sleeping. Who knows. Let's face it these ladies aren't nuns. But then guys act entitled to pussy just because they have some girls phone number. That's wrong too.
Originally Posted by GottaRun
[View Original Post]
My guess is that many of these ladies work until they have enough $$ to get by for the day then quit.
But you are dead on about captain-save-a-ho. Guilty as charged. I take on that role with many ladies I appreciate. It's character flaw.
-
05-07-17 13:46 #9369Senior Member

Posts: 1088She got popped
Originally Posted by GeorgeKaplan
[View Original Post]
She got popped a couple of times. She never cooperated with LE that I know of. Back in the strip club days she had some connections to organized crime. I forget the name of the club but it was the one down by NES building. I think it was her boyfriend or IIFC her husband actually who was associated with them and the club. Kali Knight like so many others just did this as a means of extra money to raise their children. Once they are grown and out of the house they no longer need the extra income and start focusing on having a relationship with someone. I think this is the case with Kali. Aussie Lady met someone in the hobby and would pop back up from time to time when it would start going south but I was told her services were not as enthusiastic as they once were. Juliette is still around west Nashville to the best of my knowledge. Hannabeth was still around but her children are grown and out of the house. Last account I had of her she was still working some but has a boyfriend and has reduced the number of clients and appointments she takes. Eden Franco's kids are grown. She has taken a good paying job and is complacently out of the business. Boy this post turned into a past providers "Where are they now" LOL.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 13:41 #9368Senior Member

Posts: 384True that
I've had them steal Cologne at my car and had a incall hit me the same, I don't trust any of them and don't ever let my guard down.
Originally Posted by GottaRun
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 13:06 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 1088Basic SW 101
Don't have anything of value in reaching distance of her grubby little dick beaters at anytime. I would have thought you guys would have known this.
Originally Posted by Bucktrain
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 12:57 #9366Senior Member

Posts: 1088Responding
Many of the ladies have this same issue. Without knowing the provider I can't say for sure where more blame lies but as one guy noted she only responded when he pissed her off. You noted that there were several guys complaining so I'm kinda leaning toward it being mostly her. I'm sure not all that did not get a response acted so childish. You might try telling her if she's not available or doesn't want to meet just tell the guy she's not working. Like I said without know who the provider is I can't say for sure but based on my years of doing this I will offer this scenario: She gets text from new guys or guys she would rather not meet with unless she has no other options. She doesn't respond because she may need their visit later. In the meantime, she waits to see if one of her more lucrative or favorable clients contacts her. If she is able to get the money she needs she doesn't respond. She will respond back later in the day or night if she needs the cash with some excuse as to why she couldn't earlier. Basically just another spoiled prima donna who thinks every guy she allows to see her owes her something for nothing and when she gets called out starts hunting a white knight captain save a ho to champion her cause.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 11:22 #9365Senior Member

Posts: 384Skills
Multitasking wow that is something to look out for, Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bucktrain
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 09:53 #9364Administrator

Posts: 5265She did respond
She responded when he called her a cumdumpster, before that when he was being polite she couldn't be bothered.
Originally Posted by Rome1188
[View Original Post]
The fact that she saw the cumdumpster text so quickly means she saw the other ones and was perfectly fine ignoring him while he was being polite over the course of several days. I don't want to hear that "she deals with this shit all the time" all she needed to do at anytime over the course of a COUPLE OF DAYS was send a "thanks for writing, sorry I'm not taking new clients now" answer, you can even program a smart phone to do that at the touch of a button.
A2.











Reply With Quote





