Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 806 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 12083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4793

    Need info

    I'm new to here and I barely post anything but I wanted to know of anyone here have hooked up with any of these chicks. Natalie a young black SW nice face body is thick as hell and a little Caucasian SW Joyce just wanted details about them. Wanted to hook up with them but never got a chance too.

  2. #4792

    Don't be shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Cute young Hannah, one of milwaukees best,21 sexy caycasion, well guys has anyone else noticed this about Hannah, the fishy vagina. 2 weeks ago nice hand stroking lots of attention to the boys, plenty of dfk, before I exploded went for some daty, noticed a mild odor couldn't daty long from the mild odor & wasn't about to put my love muscle in there that's for sure, so I asked her to finish with a HJ. So this morning I text after leaving work she says stop over I'm fresh out of the shower & dressed in heels stockings & a mini skirt, I thought umm I've struck gold this time right, anyone knowing Hannah, she's a decent person, right off of L. Well I walk in she looks great, stockings heels & tight little dress problem fresh out of the shower was not the case, she pooped those stockings opened her legs & it smelled like a seafood scrap yard, got withing a foot & no way in God's name could I daty before I plunged in, I passed sucked on her sexy nips some dfk gave her. 30,the odor was to much had to split, didn't want that odor on me. Have any of you guys experienced this with her, stopped for some spray was to much for me.

    EAGLE 19.
    To tell her to go wash that ass. You will be doing her a favor.

  3. #4791

    Suburb walkers

    I am mainly looking for possilble pickups during the daytime and because of my timelimits need to stay like in the areas of meno falls lannon waukehsa etc. So if any of you could help or have any clients in the area would appriciate help or info. You can I'm me if you like. Thanks.

  4. #4790

    Wisdom of the Ages

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Cute young Hannah, one of milwaukees best,21 sexy caycasion, well guys has anyone else noticed this about Hannah, the fishy vagina. 2 weeks ago nice hand stroking lots of attention to the boys, plenty of dfk, before I exploded went for some daty, noticed a mild odor couldn't daty long from the mild odor & wasn't about to put my love muscle in there that's for sure, so I asked her to finish with a HJ. So this morning I text after leaving work she says stop over I'm fresh out of the shower & dressed in heels stockings & a mini skirt, I thought umm I've struck gold this time right, anyone knowing Hannah, she's a decent person, right off of L. Well I walk in she looks great, stockings heels & tight little dress problem fresh out of the shower was not the case, she pooped those stockings opened her legs & it smelled like a seafood scrap yard, got withing a foot & no way in God's name could I daty before I plunged in, I passed sucked on her sexy nips some dfk gave her. 30,the odor was to much had to split, didn't want that odor on me. Have any of you guys experienced this with her, stopped for some spray was to much for me.

    EAGLE 19.
    Like my dear departed grandmother used to say "Coochie, if you can't eat it, don't fuck it! Gramma was right!

    Coochie (eats a ton o'pussy) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. Oh yeah. It wasn't my grandmother who said that. It was YOURS.

  5. #4789
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Well I walk in she looks great, stockings heels & tight little dress problem fresh out of the shower was not the case, she pooped those stockings opened her legs & it smelled like a seafood scrap yard.
    Now that's fucking hilarious.

  6. #4788
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    I know more than one SW fairly well, but not Katrina, I'm sorry.

    With LEO shutting down more and more of the drug houses and trap houses the girls have fewer and fewer places to go. The proprietors of said establishments that still remain seem to be exploiting the situation. I've seen more SW's out and about with bruises, cuts, scrapes or just walking down the street crying than I can ever remember. Other than rehab or possibly the ER few of these girls have anywhere to go, so they end up right back at the same place they just got beat up at.
    A dangerous world gets more dangerous. Shocking.

  7. #4787
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Cute young Hannah, one of milwaukees best,21 sexy caycasion, well guys has anyone else noticed this about Hannah, the fishy vagina. 2 weeks ago nice hand stroking lots of attention to the boys, plenty of dfk, before I exploded went for some daty, noticed a mild odor couldn't daty long from the mild odor & wasn't about to put my love muscle in there that's for sure, so I asked her to finish with a HJ. So this morning I text after leaving work she says stop over I'm fresh out of the shower & dressed in heels stockings & a mini skirt, I thought umm I've struck gold this time right, anyone knowing Hannah, she's a decent person, right off of L. Well I walk in she looks great, stockings heels & tight little dress problem fresh out of the shower was not the case, she pooped those stockings opened her legs & it smelled like a seafood scrap yard, got withing a foot & no way in God's name could I daty before I plunged in, I passed sucked on her sexy nips some dfk gave her. 30,the odor was to much had to split, didn't want that odor on me. Have any of you guys experienced this with her, stopped for some spray was to much for me.

    EAGLE 19.
    So this is an example of the higher standards you mentioned to me a while back? LMAO!

  8. #4786

    Melissa

    Ran into Melissa this morning on 24 Scott. Easy scoop. Negotiated far price for BBBJ and CBJ after LE. Went to a safe spot of my choosing nearby. Very video friendly. Great personality. Scar be breasts so unless you're into that best to have her keep her shirt on. No digits. Would repeat. Check out video if you're already friends with me on PH. Probably won't be adding any new friends anytime soon.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h590db43f18818

  9. #4785

    Alyssa / Anna?

    Took a stroll around the north loop Wednesday night. Saw a few SW's on G, not much on and, not much of an uncle LEO presence that I noticed. Stopped at the light at 21 & G and an WSW in a hoodie came over to my car. Let her in, but was regretting it immediately. Said her name was Alyssa, Anna, something like that. She was definitely on something as all she did was babble incoherently. Anyway, found a discreet spot for a CBJ that I just wanted to be finished with. Damage was. 2 plus a coke & 2 apple pies at the golden arches.

    I am in the downtown area this weekend and was wondering if there is any action out this way? Also, to the monger driving the white escalade, that is one excellent pick up vehicle. Happy mongering!

  10. #4784

    Hanna, My All Time Fav

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Cute young Hannah, one of milwaukees best,21 sexy caycasion, well guys has anyone else noticed this about Hannah, the fishy vagina. 2 weeks ago nice hand stroking lots of attention to the boys, plenty of dfk, before I exploded went for some daty, noticed a mild odor couldn't daty long from the mild odor & wasn't about to put my love muscle in there that's for sure, so I asked her to finish with a HJ. So this morning I text after leaving work she says stop over I'm fresh out of the shower & dressed in heels stockings & a mini skirt, I thought umm I've struck gold this time right, anyone knowing Hannah, she's a decent person, right off of L. Well I walk in she looks great, stockings heels & tight little dress problem fresh out of the shower was not the case, she pooped those stockings opened her legs & it smelled like a seafood scrap yard, got withing a foot & no way in God's name could I daty before I plunged in, I passed sucked on her sexy nips some dfk gave her. 30,the odor was to much had to split, didn't want that odor on me. Have any of you guys experienced this with her, stopped for some spray was to much for me.

    EAGLE 19.
    I just saw her yesterday. She was fresh and sexy! I'll see her again next week.

  11. #4783
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Cute young Hannah, one of milwaukees best,21 sexy caycasion, well guys has anyone else noticed this about Hannah, the fishy vagina. 2 weeks ago nice hand stroking lots of attention to the boys, plenty of dfk, before I exploded went for some daty, noticed a mild odor couldn't daty long from the mild odor & wasn't about to put my love muscle in there that's for sure, so I asked her to finish with a HJ. So this morning I text after leaving work she says stop over I'm fresh out of the shower & dressed in heels stockings & a mini skirt, I thought umm I've struck gold this time right, anyone knowing Hannah, she's a decent person, right off of L. Well I walk in she looks great, stockings heels & tight little dress problem fresh out of the shower was not the case, she pooped those stockings opened her legs & it smelled like a seafood scrap yard, got withing a foot & no way in God's name could I daty before I plunged in, I passed sucked on her sexy nips some dfk gave her. 30,the odor was to much had to split, didn't want that odor on me. Have any of you guys experienced this with her, stopped for some spray was to much for me.

    EAGLE 19.
    I've known her for years and have seen her dozens of times and never had any such problem. Surprises me as she's always taken great pride in her appearance and presentation.

  12. #4782

    Fishy Hannah

    Cute young Hannah, one of milwaukees best,21 sexy caycasion, well guys has anyone else noticed this about Hannah, the fishy vagina. 2 weeks ago nice hand stroking lots of attention to the boys, plenty of dfk, before I exploded went for some daty, noticed a mild odor couldn't daty long from the mild odor & wasn't about to put my love muscle in there that's for sure, so I asked her to finish with a HJ. So this morning I text after leaving work she says stop over I'm fresh out of the shower & dressed in heels stockings & a mini skirt, I thought umm I've struck gold this time right, anyone knowing Hannah, she's a decent person, right off of L. Well I walk in she looks great, stockings heels & tight little dress problem fresh out of the shower was not the case, she pooped those stockings opened her legs & it smelled like a seafood scrap yard, got withing a foot & no way in God's name could I daty before I plunged in, I passed sucked on her sexy nips some dfk gave her. 30,the odor was to much had to split, didn't want that odor on me. Have any of you guys experienced this with her, stopped for some spray was to much for me.

    EAGLE 19.

  13. #4781

    The Law of Unintended Consequences

    Quote Originally Posted by GRMan42  [View Original Post]
    This isn't your normal report. I haven't been on here for a while because I really haven't been partaking in the hobby much. Tonight, I happened to drive someone home from work, and it happened to be in the neighborhood of 23rd and Orchard. Went inside for a few minutes, then was heading back to my car, found a girl bleeding in the street. Red flags go up, but I'm a nice guy and asked her if she was OK. Of course not. She started walking with me, she was clearly messed up on something (although she later told me she doesn't do drugs), and she talked to me like she knew me. I walked with her for a block or two, found out some guy had beat her up because he wanted to pimp her out and she wouldn't let him. She had nowhere to go. Against my best judgement, I asked if she had anywhere to go, she said no. Eventually, she asked if I could take her to her Mom's house (Oak Creek). I agreed because I couldn't leave her out there in that condition. She refused to go to an ER or call the cops, but she was bleeding from a nasty wound on her cheek, another on her shoulder, and a few other cuts on her forhead. Started driving, but we stopped at a gas station so she could clean up. After she was in the bathroom for a while, I went to check on her, and she freaked out, stormed out and down the street. I should have left well enough alone, but of course I didn't. I gave her some time to cool off, found her on a side-street, and pulled up. Rolled down the window and reminded her that I was the one person being nice to her tonight, and she got back in. Took her back to the gas station, so she could get food and drink, etc. Once back in the car, she told me she couldn't go to her mom, and asked me to take her to her Grandpa in West Allis instead. So I got up on the freeway and headed that way. She seemed to start really trusting me, cuddled up, and got comfortable as we drove. Then she took my hand and put it in her pants, told me to finger her up. At this point, I really didn't have that much interest in sexual activity with her (don't get me wrong, cleaned up I think she'd be very attractive, had a nice little body, too). But I did, as we drove, I finger fucked her. Once we got to 'stallis, she found the place I was taking her, and as luck would have it, her friend (not her Grandpa as she had originally said) was just pulling up, too. I explained that she got beat up, I found her, and couldn't take her home with me. He reluctantly agreed to take her off my hands. I'm very certain that he's just a regular customer of hers.

    I'm telling this story for one reason only. I'm actually a pretty nice guy, and I'm worried about her. She clearly had a bad night, has a rough life, and I'd like to find out if she's OK. If, by chance, any of you happened to be her friend tonight, or know her, please PM me and let me know she's OK. She was beat up pretty bad, and I'm worried about where she's going to go. Sadly it'll probably be to the guy who beat her.
    I know more than one SW fairly well, but not Katrina, I'm sorry.

    With LEO shutting down more and more of the drug houses and trap houses the girls have fewer and fewer places to go. The proprietors of said establishments that still remain seem to be exploiting the situation. I've seen more SW's out and about with bruises, cuts, scrapes or just walking down the street crying than I can ever remember. Other than rehab or possibly the ER few of these girls have anywhere to go, so they end up right back at the same place they just got beat up at.

  14. #4780

    Karina

    This isn't your normal report. I haven't been on here for a while because I really haven't been partaking in the hobby much. Tonight, I happened to drive someone home from work, and it happened to be in the neighborhood of 23rd and Orchard. Went inside for a few minutes, then was heading back to my car, found a girl bleeding in the street. Red flags go up, but I'm a nice guy and asked her if she was OK. Of course not. She started walking with me, she was clearly messed up on something (although she later told me she doesn't do drugs), and she talked to me like she knew me. I walked with her for a block or two, found out some guy had beat her up because he wanted to pimp her out and she wouldn't let him. She had nowhere to go. Against my best judgement, I asked if she had anywhere to go, she said no. Eventually, she asked if I could take her to her Mom's house (Oak Creek). I agreed because I couldn't leave her out there in that condition. She refused to go to an ER or call the cops, but she was bleeding from a nasty wound on her cheek, another on her shoulder, and a few other cuts on her forhead. Started driving, but we stopped at a gas station so she could clean up. After she was in the bathroom for a while, I went to check on her, and she freaked out, stormed out and down the street. I should have left well enough alone, but of course I didn't. I gave her some time to cool off, found her on a side-street, and pulled up. Rolled down the window and reminded her that I was the one person being nice to her tonight, and she got back in. Took her back to the gas station, so she could get food and drink, etc. Once back in the car, she told me she couldn't go to her mom, and asked me to take her to her Grandpa in West Allis instead. So I got up on the freeway and headed that way. She seemed to start really trusting me, cuddled up, and got comfortable as we drove. Then she took my hand and put it in her pants, told me to finger her up. At this point, I really didn't have that much interest in sexual activity with her (don't get me wrong, cleaned up I think she'd be very attractive, had a nice little body, too). But I did, as we drove, I finger fucked her. Once we got to 'stallis, she found the place I was taking her, and as luck would have it, her friend (not her Grandpa as she had originally said) was just pulling up, too. I explained that she got beat up, I found her, and couldn't take her home with me. He reluctantly agreed to take her off my hands. I'm very certain that he's just a regular customer of hers.

    I'm telling this story for one reason only. I'm actually a pretty nice guy, and I'm worried about her. She clearly had a bad night, has a rough life, and I'd like to find out if she's OK. If, by chance, any of you happened to be her friend tonight, or know her, please PM me and let me know she's OK. She was beat up pretty bad, and I'm worried about where she's going to go. Sadly it'll probably be to the guy who beat her.

  15. #4779

    Rain makes a difference

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyngen  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any post since 4 30 17 Do I have something set wrong or is nobody posting. ?
    It's been raining pretty steady for the past 4/5 days so street activity has been down. Driving to work this morning there were quite a few out there on G between 27 and 22. Looks like they were trying to make up for lost time. So to quote a fellow monger, "Go get that pussy".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape