Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 300 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #109
    Here are some more pics of her.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...7670/1/1066662

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...treat/37972808

    I used to inseminate her regularly at Cheaters before it folded, for 100 plus the 45 fuck-booth fees. Sometimes good DFK (when she's drunk). I have not seen her OTC, though, so I don't know what her current rates are. Recent backpage ad text below in case the links become problematic.

    Blonde italian bomb shell ready to treat you to a sweet treat - 25.

    Posted: Saturday, May 6, 2017 12:02 AM.

    Reply.

    Blonde italian bomb shell ready to treat you to a sweet treat - 25.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Blonde italian bomb shell ready to treat you to a sweet treat - 25.

    Enlarge Picture.

    The name is mairlyn I have gourgous BLUE eyes. I have long BLONDE hair. I am slim but curvy. I wiegth about 130 ,my height is 5'6 if I sound like royalty its its finest give me a call would LOVE TO TREAT YOU SPECIAL. (5 zero 8 - eight 6 three - 7 six seven0) 🚫128683;ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DISRESPECT. NO EXPLICIT TALK OR CRUEL LAUNGAGE.

    Poster's age: 25.

    Location: Mass, South Coast.

    Post I'd: 37972808 southcoast.

    Email to friend.

  2. #108
    Here are a couple links to pics I took of her in the Cheaters booth a few years ago. But I usually have trouble with these google docs links on here, so if the links do not work, cut and paste the modified links with the spaces into your URL, and just remove the spaces.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com / file / d /0 B901 UtMm-cEMSUh3 RTh3 alR3 ZXc / view? Usp=sharing.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com / file / d /0 B901 UtMm-cEMSUh3 RTh3 alR3 ZXc / view? Usp=sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...7670/1/1066662

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...treat/37972808

    I used to inseminate her regularly at Cheaters before it folded, for 100 plus the 45 fuck-booth fees. Sometimes good DFK (when she's drunk). I have not seen her OTC, though, so I don't know what her current rates are. Recent backpage ad text below in case the links become problematic.

    Blonde italian bomb shell ready to treat you to a sweet treat - 25.

    Posted: Saturday, May 6, 2017 12:02 AM.

    Reply.

    Blonde italian bomb shell ready to treat you to a sweet treat - 25.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Blonde italian bomb shell ready to treat you to a sweet treat - 25.

    Enlarge Picture.

    The name is mairlyn I have gourgous BLUE eyes. I have long BLONDE hair. I am slim but curvy. I wiegth about 130 ,my height is 5'6 if I sound like royalty its its finest give me a call would LOVE TO TREAT YOU SPECIAL. (5 zero 8 - eight 6 three - 7 six seven0) 🚫128683;ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DISRESPECT. NO EXPLICIT TALK OR CRUEL LAUNGAGE.

    Poster's age: 25.

    Location: Mass, South Coast.

    Post I'd: 37972808 southcoast.

    Email to friend.

  3. #107

    Former CIP Cheaters Stripper

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...7670/1/1066662

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...treat/37972808

    I used to inseminate her regularly at Cheaters before it folded, for 100 plus the 45 fuck-booth fees. Sometimes good DFK (when she's drunk). I have not seen her OTC, though, so I don't know what her current rates are. Recent backpage ad text below in case the links become problematic.

    Blonde italian bomb shell ready to treat you to a sweet treat - 25.

    Posted: Saturday, May 6, 2017 12:02 AM.

    Reply.

    Blonde italian bomb shell ready to treat you to a sweet treat - 25.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Blonde italian bomb shell ready to treat you to a sweet treat - 25.

    Enlarge Picture.

    The name is mairlyn I have gourgous BLUE eyes. I have long BLONDE hair. I am slim but curvy. I wiegth about 130 ,my height is 5'6 if I sound like royalty its its finest give me a call would LOVE TO TREAT YOU SPECIAL. (5 zero 8 - eight 6 three - 7 six seven0) 🚫128683;ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DISRESPECT. NO EXPLICIT TALK OR CRUEL LAUNGAGE.

    Poster's age: 25.

    Location: Mass, South Coast.

    Post I'd: 37972808 southcoast.

    Email to friend.

  4. #106

    Sorry lads

    Obviously meant to be a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Hey mate, I'd love her digits!

    Cheers.
    .

  5. #105

    College girl

    Hey mate, I'd love her digits!

    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boobguy617  [View Original Post]
    My first post, so I figured I would contribute. Found a college girl in Boston, very cute, not thin, but far from large, with huge tits on BP. She gave up BBFS with CIP easily. Got two pops in. Overall a nice time. She was really laid back and seemed to like it. Amazing BBBJ and got to finger her ass while in doggy.

    She took down her BP ad, but I am happy to share digits with anyone who is a regular on here. Happy to trade as well, but not required.

    Cheers.

  6. #104

    I'll contribute.

    My first post, so I figured I would contribute. Found a college girl in Boston, very cute, not thin, but far from large, with huge tits on BP. She gave up BBFS with CIP easily. Got two pops in. Overall a nice time. She was really laid back and seemed to like it. Amazing BBBJ and got to finger her ass while in doggy.

    She took down her BP ad, but I am happy to share digits with anyone who is a regular on here. Happy to trade as well, but not required.

    Cheers.

  7. #103

    Here's one more.

    http://www.escortphonelookup.com/401-572-9095/

    Ad pics are fake, she goes by "Blondy", "Chloe" and "Molly". Ads are up every so often on MA and RI backpage. She's a actually a little round plumper with smallish tits, cute face though, reviews are terrible, but I found her quite accomodating a few years ago when I barebacked her, with GFE service, decent DFK. 100 hh should do the trick for a quick but fun bareback fuck, usually on her couch (which, if you are a large guy, can be a bit challenging!) and she will negotiate services. Fat bulky ass for ass lovers but won't take it in the ass as far as I know, I only raw dogged her cuunt. I have my own pics of her, although dated, for my trusted colleagues by email. Its been quite a few years since I saw her, though, so if anyone has been into her fun hole with bare cock more recently, you might want to update us?

  8. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://allnaturalbeauty.escortbook.com

    I don't think I had put this one on the board here yet? I inseminated her a couple months ago. 40 ish. Cute and accomodating. Not currently advertising on backpage but her ads reappear sporadically. Full GFE and slam dunk cum in pussy. Condoms never discussed. No need to pre-negotiate. Smallish B maybe A cup tits, trim petit small frame, no stretch marks. Amazing unshaven overgrown jungle Bush like in Penthouse circa 1970! Her incalls range from Johnston to Newport. 140 hh.
    Love the hooker lawyers who think disclaimers on a website protect against LE. I am sure that threat of entrapment will hold up well.

  9. #101

    Another MILF spinner

    https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-is...scorts/7105859

    Ample perky B cups, good GFE, slim without stretch marks, easy BBFS but asks for pullout. Very submissive little fuck. Not a druggie from what I've been able to infer from her demeanor, etc. She usually "dresses down", but under those sweat pants is a VERY FINE body! I got her for 100 hh, no upsells, BBFS pre-negotiated by text. I did her late last summer. She was doing incall then but I think now she's outcall only, at least that is what the ads said a month or so ago--I don't see any backpage ads at present.

    By the way, I'm not sure if I mentioned it in this forum-I have my own pics of many of these girls, and I do indeed have them for this one. But my pics, which usually include face pics, are ONLY for guys I have come to know and trust. I can and have posted pics of those that would not freak out if they found them. But that applies to VERY few BBFS providers!

  10. #100

    Here's another

    http://allnaturalbeauty.escortbook.com

    I don't think I had put this one on the board here yet? I inseminated her a couple months ago. 40 ish. Cute and accomodating. Not currently advertising on backpage but her ads reappear sporadically. Full GFE and slam dunk cum in pussy. Condoms never discussed. No need to pre-negotiate. Smallish B maybe A cup tits, trim petit small frame, no stretch marks. Amazing unshaven overgrown jungle Bush like in Penthouse circa 1970! Her incalls range from Johnston to Newport. 140 hh.

  11. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Pardon, but its not very clear: Did you see actually her, or is this what she quoted? And if you saw her, how was she?
    I saw her this morning. I got the hh BBFS package. Good service, god blow. She has a nice skinny body, small tits and a fucking ugly as hell face. But I only saw her face when I arrived to her place in Dorchester. She did everything as promised.

  12. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...e-fun/37687070

    Her Add.

    Your dreams can come true just one call away 850-619-5864!!Whatever you wish! Today is my birthday I'm in Bedford at a hotel room come be my birthday gift!!

    Poster's age: 24.

    Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook.

    Post I'd: 37687070 boston.

    $. 8 hh and $$. 5 H BBFS $$ with Greek.
    Pardon, but its not very clear: Did you see actually her, or is this what she quoted? And if you saw her, how was she?

  13. #97

    Terri

    Not exactly a looker, definitely looks all of 50 something with a rough go of it. But thin and can take a pounding, kinda kinky. Fun but still probably only a 5 or 6 on looks and 6 or 7 on performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    How did she look, and how did she perform overall? I've ben looking at her posts on BP and am hesitant to pull the trigger over the looks issue.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  14. #96

    Black Beauty

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...e-fun/37687070

    Her Add.

    Your dreams can come true just one call away 850-619-5864!!Whatever you wish! Today is my birthday I'm in Bedford at a hotel room come be my birthday gift!!

    Poster's age: 24.

    • Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook.

    • Post I'd: 37687070 boston.

    $. 8 hh and $$. 5 H BBFS $$ with Greek.

  15. #95

    About Terri

    Quote Originally Posted by Squints1880  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the thanks and couple recommendations sent my way, will be trying 1 or 2 when I have a chance. In the meantime, was left alone for the weekend and took the chance to explore for some fun. All these were pre-negotiated by call or text.

    Kay (Lowell) BBFS BB Anal.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...-side/39451458

    Ivy (Danvers) BBFS.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...eauty/39480923

    Terri (Northborough) BBFS CIP BB Anal CIA (her daughter was in the same room and offer the same services but I only had her watch).

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...tance/39470158
    How did she look, and how did she perform overall? I've ben looking at her posts on BP and am hesitant to pull the trigger over the looks issue.

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape