Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 7070
-
05-05-17 00:04 #140Senior Member

Posts: 558A lot of states are getting strict when it comes to parents / children and alcohol. I know NY has a law that if you are driving a car with a minor in it and have had any amount of alcohol to drink, even if you are not legally drunk it is a felony. Yikes!! Nothing to mess around with. So all you lushes out there, quit leaving your kids in bar parking lots and / or driving around with your kids liquored up. Moe.
Originally Posted by NoNonsenseLady
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-17 00:04 #139Senior Member

Posts: 563Thanks buddy, I never really checked this section. This girl looked way hotter than her pictures when I met her.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 21:07 #138Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Don't be this Guy!
Saw this article and thought you guys would like seeing it, it's like priorities man!
Also I want to make sure you have my uodated link to my USA Classified ad. My old ad expired for a few days but I am still available! Here is the link:
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html
Happy Spring everybody and have fun out there!
-
04-30-17 20:36 #137Banned Member

Posts: 375She does Vegas too, we know her as Tania. She does have very few limits, I came in her ass bare, can't remember whether she does ATM. Hmmmm. Send her back everyone on our board is missing her.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-17 01:53 #136Senior Member

Posts: 2085Thanks. She's just about perfect.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 22:58 #135

Posts: 366Point taken
I'll behave from now on.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 13:04 #134Senior Member

Posts: 26http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSe...d=619-305-5681
Originally Posted by Bill
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-17 20:14 #133Senior Member

Posts: 69Nice find! If you can share clues to her whereabouts here or via PM, I'm sure it would be appreciated!
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 11:44 #132

Posts: 366Those are some ugly pictures
You don't make a habit of this so I didn't throw a flag. It's ok to think some chick is ugly, it's not ok to tell some other guy who's not borrowing your dick to fuck her or your money to pay her that she's too ugly to fuck.
A2
-
04-25-17 00:24 #131Senior Member

Posts: 789Yeah I personally don't understand it when people post youtube links with music instead of the actual link to the girl.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-17 17:02 #130Senior Member

Posts: 789Got a phone number foe her? I'm in the area rigth now.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-17 17:01 #129Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Do you have a link to one of her ads?
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
She has a that hard core prostitute look that makes my pecker tingle just looking at her.
-
04-24-17 16:02 #128Senior Member

Posts: 1356April 22,2017
Kearny Mesa 163.
Hello to my hometown. Can I raise it up for SD?? Found something good. True nympho. Legit. Safe. I got in on the action, I thought she had a squirting gun inside her kitty. Luckily it didn't hit my mouth LOL! I was so excited that I skipped BJ. She would've performed had I wanted to.
XXFS.
50 otd.
Age 33.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pPJJ4aiWs
-
04-03-17 15:44 #127Senior Member

Posts: 552[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-03-17 13:54 #126Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278Short stay with me
Just a quick note that you can see me for a short stay for that donation amount. Here is my current USASGClassified Ad:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html











Reply With Quote





