Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 472 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 7070
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNonsenseLady  [View Original Post]
    Saw this article and thought you guys would like seeing it, it's like priorities man!

    Also I want to make sure you have my uodated link to my USA Classified ad. My old ad expired for a few days but I am still available! Here is the link:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html

    Happy Spring everybody and have fun out there!
    A lot of states are getting strict when it comes to parents / children and alcohol. I know NY has a law that if you are driving a car with a minor in it and have had any amount of alcohol to drink, even if you are not legally drunk it is a felony. Yikes!! Nothing to mess around with. So all you lushes out there, quit leaving your kids in bar parking lots and / or driving around with your kids liquored up. Moe.

  2. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Kearny Mesa 163.

    Hello to my hometown. Can I raise it up for SD?? Found something good. True nympho. Legit. Safe. I got in on the action, I thought she had a squirting gun inside her kitty. Luckily it didn't hit my mouth LOL! I was so excited that I skipped BJ. She would've performed had I wanted to.

    XXFS.

    50 otd.

    Age 33.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pPJJ4aiWs
    Thanks buddy, I never really checked this section. This girl looked way hotter than her pictures when I met her.

  3. #138

    Don't be this Guy!

    Saw this article and thought you guys would like seeing it, it's like priorities man!

    Also I want to make sure you have my uodated link to my USA Classified ad. My old ad expired for a few days but I am still available! Here is the link:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html

    Happy Spring everybody and have fun out there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture+_2017-05-03-17-46-03-1.jpg‎  

  4. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Kearny Mesa 163.

    Hello to my hometown. Can I raise it up for SD?? Found something good. True nympho. Legit. Safe. I got in on the action, I thought she had a squirting gun inside her kitty. Luckily it didn't hit my mouth LOL! I was so excited that I skipped BJ......
    She does Vegas too, we know her as Tania. She does have very few limits, I came in her ass bare, can't remember whether she does ATM. Hmmmm. Send her back everyone on our board is missing her.

  5. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Kearny Mesa 163.

    Hello to my hometown. Can I raise it up for SD?? Found something good. True nympho. Legit. Safe. I got in on the action, I thought she had a squirting gun inside her kitty. Luckily it didn't hit my mouth LOL! I was so excited that I skipped BJ. She would've performed had I wanted to.

    XXFS.

    50 otd.

    Age 33.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pPJJ4aiWs
    Thanks. She's just about perfect.

  6. #135

    Point taken

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    You don't make a habit of this so I didn't throw a flag. It's ok to think some chick is ugly, it's not ok to tell some other guy who's not borrowing your dick to fuck her or your money to pay her that she's too ugly to fuck.

    A2
    I'll behave from now on.

  7. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill  [View Original Post]
    Nice find! If you can share clues to her whereabouts here or via PM, I'm sure it would be appreciated!
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSe...d=619-305-5681

  8. #133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Kearny Mesa 163.

    Hello to my hometown. Can I raise it up for SD?? Found something good. True nympho. Legit. Safe. I got in on the action, I thought she had a squirting gun inside her kitty. Luckily it didn't hit my mouth LOL! I was so excited that I skipped BJ. She would've performed had I wanted to.

    XXFS.

    50 otd.

    Age 33.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pPJJ4aiWs
    Nice find! If you can share clues to her whereabouts here or via PM, I'm sure it would be appreciated!

  9. #132

    Those are some ugly pictures

    You don't make a habit of this so I didn't throw a flag. It's ok to think some chick is ugly, it's not ok to tell some other guy who's not borrowing your dick to fuck her or your money to pay her that she's too ugly to fuck.

    A2

  10. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to one of her ads?

    She has a that hard core prostitute look that makes my pecker tingle just looking at her.
    Yeah I personally don't understand it when people post youtube links with music instead of the actual link to the girl.

  11. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Kearny Mesa 163.

    Hello to my hometown. Can I raise it up for SD?? Found something good. True nympho. Legit. Safe. I got in on the action, I thought she had a squirting gun inside her kitty. Luckily it didn't hit my mouth LOL! I was so excited that I skipped BJ. She would've performed had I wanted to.

    XXFS.

    50 otd.

    Age 33.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pPJJ4aiWs
    Got a phone number foe her? I'm in the area rigth now.

  12. #129
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Kearny Mesa 163.

    Hello to my hometown. Can I raise it up for SD?? Found something good. True nympho. Legit. Safe. I got in on the action, I thought she had a squirting gun inside her kitty. Luckily it didn't hit my mouth LOL! I was so excited that I skipped BJ. She would've performed had I wanted to.

    XXFS.

    50 otd.

    Age 33.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pPJJ4aiWs
    Do you have a link to one of her ads?

    She has a that hard core prostitute look that makes my pecker tingle just looking at her.

  13. #128

    April 22,2017

    Kearny Mesa 163.

    Hello to my hometown. Can I raise it up for SD?? Found something good. True nympho. Legit. Safe. I got in on the action, I thought she had a squirting gun inside her kitty. Luckily it didn't hit my mouth LOL! I was so excited that I skipped BJ. She would've performed had I wanted to.

    XXFS.

    50 otd.

    Age 33.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pPJJ4aiWs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7458c678-0c80-4731-b1de-85bbcf3f1d1b.jpg‎   20161105_112143.jpg‎   20170302_165308_HDR.jpg‎   20170416_203657_HDR.jpg‎   Resized_20170317_091143(1).jpg‎  

    25923057-2.jpg‎   4a9ec565-da50-42eb-a42f-16869ef73089.jpg‎  

  14. #127
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #126

    Short stay with me

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight619  [View Original Post]
    In for 60 girls. I can't find them anymore.
    Just a quick note that you can see me for a short stay for that donation amount. Here is my current USASGClassified Ad:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...l-Person-.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape