Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3526
-
05-03-17 10:04 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 88Taking advantage
I'm guilty of that stuff too from time to time. Your have to realize picking up women and getting busted is bad. But when they ask you to drive somewhere to get their meds could be super bad if you get busted. If they bring drugs in your car and the fuzz is upon you, those drugs will mysteriously end up under your passenger seat and guess who gets the possession charge? Super important to mind your pickup techniques and find a safe spot. When done, drop them off. Never wait for them. Tell them you have to be home in ten minutes and have to go. Some of these girls who are deep in the candy see you as money and that's it. Most are nice but watch out for those cocoa girls.
Originally Posted by Aaron1515
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 23:05 #2370Senior Member

Posts: 269You made it home safe and learned valuable lessons today.
Originally Posted by Aaron1515
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 18:11 #2369Regular Member

Posts: 15Allie
Scooped up Allie near lake and clear lake. Was very bubbly and hopped right in. After some LE check she got very tired and started to doze off against the door. Once she directed me to a spot we got started. 30 seconds of BBBJ then 10 of HJ she said she needed a break and was super hungry. Since this was my first time and nervous I took her to Mc D. She didn't like the line so we went to wendy's. She got impatient and demanded we just go to a gas station near the pick up point. Once inside she asked for me to pay. I said yes. Once she heard yes she ordered about 15 bucks worth of stuff. I didn't want to make a scene so I paid up. (was 40 for the original convo). Once we got back to a spot she wanted to be dropped off and had to go get a pill from a guy on the phone she called. She said she needed 10 minutes in a house. I left because it seemed sketch.
-
05-01-17 13:02 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 179Ashley account.
That made me laugh and food in my mouth hit the monitor! Seriously, since she seems tech savvy can someone set her up on the USASG advertisers site so shy mongers that don't do car dates get to sample this delight?
Originally Posted by KnobSlob
- Clay.
-
04-26-17 18:09 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 88Stephanie by sunoco
This is another one I've been meaning to post. I picked up Stephanie. She's the one that is usually with the dude looking girl but I found her by herself and scooped her up behind the sunoco. We went to a spot that she recommended which was awesome. She wouldn't do anything for less than. 3 but I just got paid and I gave her. 5 for everything. She was down. She was about a 6 on the BBBJ skills and then we went mish on my front passenger seat. She refused to do k9 but did allow cof which is a nice touch. I dropped her back off where I picked her up and her little girlfriend was waiting for her. She started getting all pissed off because she knows that nobody will pick her up if that little girl friend of hers is with her. And I have to say that's true for me at least. Probably will not repeat.
-
04-26-17 18:01 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 88Crystal
Been meaning to post this for about a week now. Like another member I was out looking for the "master of the flute" Ashley but she wasn't around. I do have her digits but I just didn't feel like bothering her at 11 o'clock at night. I did find Crystal who was down by the bar behind the Sunoco and we went to a chill spot. She is a strong #2 for this area in my opinion. Roaming was allowed and she was down for BBBJCIM. She did not pay attention to the boys but that's okay by me. She's really easy to talk to does not appear to be on the candy. She still does not have a phone so she said she's usually out any hour day or night down by the bar so look for her unless you see me trying to scoop her up. Be safe.
-
04-22-17 21:50 #2365Senior Member

Posts: 35Be careful
I saw a sting happen in Melbourne a couple ladies got arrested be careful out there could use the ladies as bait.
-
04-21-17 03:00 #2364Banned Member

Posts: 1Ashley
[Deleted by Admin]
Ashley if you make a fake account like this again I'll edit it to say you have crabs.
A2
-
04-20-17 23:02 #2363Senior Member

Posts: 117Re Ashley
Have you sampled FS? Was thinking of inviting her to the homestead but haven't heard if her talents extend south.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 20:55 #2362Banned Member

Posts: 644Ashley
I saw Ashley again the other night. Still spoiled by her master of the flute.
-
04-20-17 20:54 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 27Level Headed Opinion
[Deleted by Admin]
I have been with Ash a couple times and yes head skills are top notch and she is a sweetie or at least sells it well. But unfortunately she is still a SW with terrible skin problems whatever they may be, also a habit that costs a lot of money and to clarify early posts, I did the sniff test of what I thought was going to be a sweet V and it was horrible.
Nothing against Ash she works hard, is attractive and has v good head skills.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-20-17 20:14 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 185Here Fred I'll explain it better. Maybe you'll catch on
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
FYI, you can talk about a guys old lady, you can talk about his ATF, so long as she's not dead or a nun you can even talk about his sister.
Mom's are off limits. Always have been, always will be.
A2
-
04-20-17 18:24 #2359

Posts: 171[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-20-17 12:42 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 117Crystal
Thought I saw Ashley out early this morning so I decided I'd make a detour since I was running ahead. Turns out it wasn't her but someone going by Crystal with a similar look but perhaps slightly taller, maybe 5'7". She appears to be part Latin American, attractive face, lovely almond shaped brown eyes and great legs. Very polite and great technique though not DT. Asked for digits, unfortunately she had no phone. Too bad, definitely another cute one I'd like to see again. No time this morning to think about FS but those legs; I'd love to see all of them!
-
04-19-17 15:36 #2357Senior Member

Posts: 185[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!









Reply With Quote





