Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,501 to 22,515 of 31848
-
05-04-17 16:55 #9348Regular Member

Posts: 10Kat
I saw Kat today. She is a great provider as everything went as well as I hoped. Definitely recommend her. I was very happy.
-
05-04-17 11:36 #9347Senior Member

Posts: 91Kat
Glad to see that she is trying to go 'more UTR' or at least not advertise on BP so much. The first time I saw her she had a black eye. Her story was that some guy came to see her couldn't get it up, got mad punched her and then left with the money. Who knows if that was true. But yea, she is a little gem! Hope she stays around a while and stays safe and off the junk.
The point of my post is that there are a lot of creepers out there. The video guy, yep creepy. Guy I described, creepy. My last visit I asked to snap a few pics and she happily obliged.
I wonder if the creepers use this forum. Probably just lurk if they do.
Originally Posted by SteveSamu
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 11:28 #9346Regular Member

Posts: 9Contact info for Kat
Can someone PM me contact info for Kat?? All the reviews have me very curious. Native Nashvillian, usually search on the road, but would like to find something here also.
Thanks!
-
05-04-17 10:11 #9345Senior Member

Posts: 191Kat
Yes, I texted her very early yesterday using a good reference and never heard from her.
Originally Posted by Lougle69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 07:06 #9344Senior Member

Posts: 381I contacted her yesterday and it took forever to respond. We set up a time, I called, I texted and nothing. Total waste of time. At least I had plenty of time to make it to the airport.
Originally Posted by GeorgeKaplan
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 09:04 #9343Senior Member

Posts: 439The archives for sure
Yeah. I remember when they made the change and no one was happy with it. I still have a UTR I met way back in the day from NR. Those were fun times!
Originally Posted by LukeDuke
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 08:52 #9342Senior Member

Posts: 874Kat
I PMd you her phone number.
Originally Posted by GeorgeKaplan
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 07:46 #9341Senior Member

Posts: 159Its just an archive. They migrated to a pay site quite a while ago.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 06:49 #9340Senior Member

Posts: 191Uptown Abby
She seemed to vanish around mid-2015. Anyone heard from here since?
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 06:42 #9339Senior Member

Posts: 191Kat
Don't believe I ever saw her contact info.
Originally Posted by Scatamoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 23:00 #9338Senior Member

Posts: 219Yes she is a great provider. Hopefully that guy will get a taste of his own medicine.
Originally Posted by SteveSamu
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 15:19 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 439Memory Lane, Nashville TN
Took a stroll down memory lane today over at NR. Anyone been there in a while? Quite a few good memories with some of the ladies that still somehow have profiles setup on that site. Of course it's been forever, and no idea if any of them are still around. I'm assuming the better ones have gone UTR. Like Kali Knight! She was amazing! Or Uptown Abby. She was pricey and a bit strange, but a beautiful girl! Then I headed over to BP only to be quickly reminded how far down things have gone around here. I'll try not to depress anymore more than you already may be. But the choices are so bad these days. I like the sister site, but only a few options there. I'll start with a couple of the better reviewed one's on USA as I get back into the hobby.
-
05-02-17 13:31 #9336Senior Member

Posts: 874Kat
Just saw Kat and she was wonderful, more about that later. I had to spend the first few minutes calming her down. Apparently, some asshole recorded their time together without her knowledge or consent and tried to hide it. She was extremely upset about it. This guy did a lot of other creepy shit as well that had her really concerned for her safety in this business. Guys, when we are blessed with a gem like this we need to treat them right. We can't be doing dickhead shit like this and then ***** and complain about all the good girls are gone or too hard to get time with.
Now about the visit. Kat was amazing. She is a tiny little girl with fairly large boobs for her size. She has a really pretty face and a winning smile. She is a GFE provider with the right donations. Her oral skills are fantastic and as many others have already said, her VAG is really tight. BBBJ, CFS, Doggy, Misionary, CIM. I'll be back to see her before I leave town.
I visit Nashville from time to time and you guys are damn lucky to have this one. I wish she would move to Atlanta. Maybe she will if guys here treat her like shit.
-
05-01-17 07:19 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 65Kat
I spent some time with Kat this weekend. I had a wonderful time Meet her at her in all small and attractive lady. Had a wonderful conversation before the fun began. She is attractive has a great body to go along with her sweet personality. She is tight did a little daty and it worked wonders was able to get in doggie and soon popped afterwards. She is a keeper. Will definitely see again.
-
04-29-17 10:15 #9334Regular Member

Posts: 1Kat
She has a large top compare to her size. She has the tightest puss in the world. I came once I got in. Her puss is as tight as someone else anal. She has good sucking skill. She is very friendly and easy to work with. Dfk, daty and mish for hhr.
Originally Posted by Scatamoochie
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




