Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9881
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    Shirlington Therapy. Lisa. You will NOT be disappointed!

    I called and made an appointment. Convenient location, clean, and quiet. When I arrived I was greeted by Lisa, a very pretty, nice Asian woman, who showed me to my room right away. You can tell Lisa knew where to find every nook and cranny that needed attention. I received an amazing one hour massage. I have never felt so relaxed. I decided to pay for 30 minutes more. I left so satisfied and relaxed. 100% recommend this place! I can't wait to go back!! Due to the Asian masseuses who work here, this massage parlor should become huge and soon! I had no issue tipping.

  2. #9880

    Jiafu Spa. Sterling

    Had an hour to kill this morning so decided to go to Capital Massage off of Church Rd. Worst location ever, right in the middle of a busy shopping center. Waited for about 3 to 4 minutes until a middle aged Asian lady came by and said, she was busy for an hour and she is working alone so I would have to return in an house. I said Okay and left. Looks were average and so was the body, so I decided to move further south.

    Got to Jiafu Spa off of Ox Rd, once again in the middle of a shopping center, but this one is less crowded. I called and the lady said, she'll be ready in 20 minutes. Got there, greeted by Michelle, probably in her early 30's, smoking body. She was wearing sweats and a grey shirt with shoulders out and a lacy bra straps showing, so I thought this might be good.

    Massage started and finished. Nothing happened LOL.

    Great massage though, not going to lie. She put hot stones on the back and everything. Took her time with each and every inch but got no where near close to the boys. Not even a hint. When I got done and walked out, there was a little kid playing outside (inside the parlor), so this place might be totally legit.

    If any of you have been there, or have seen Michelle, please let me know how your experience was and If I should go back at all.

  3. #9879

    Blue about Blue

    Although I considered Blue (and its previous incarnations) one of the areas true gems, my recent visit failed to live up to its potential.

    I was greeted warmly when I arrived -- and I noticed that everyone was new (including the MMS, aka the lady who answered phones and greeted people).

    The rooms were the same, the standard price for the hour, then off to the TS.

    The TS was thorough and very fun -- based on the TS alone I was certain this would be a very memorable (yes) and very enjoyable (meh) visit.

    It was a great TS, but my high expectations started dimming with the massage which was below average in skill and flirtation.

    The negotiation for gratuity started before the flip -- and is the first time at Blue I was ever asked "before the fact. ".

    The massage technician insisted (regardless of my assurances that I was always nice to the ladies. Always tipped appropriately). She continued to insist. At this point, I should have recognized disappointment was looming. But I did not recognize the insistence of tip meant the focus was on the money, not on the experience.

    Before it became uncomfortable, I got up and obtained a generous tip from my pocket.

    Disappointment followed.

    So. Lesson relearned (don't tip in advance) and, new lesson "more fish in the sea aka 'patronize another establishment'" (there is another in the same parking lot, a third across the street, and three more just across Braddock Road).

    NR.

  4. #9878

    Shirlington Lisa- pass. Angel Coco and Jenny solid

    Newish to area and trying out options in nova and md. Looking for good massage and good services. Both are hard to get. Tried shirlington based solely on proximity to where I happened to be. Drew Lisa, older but ok looking. Very nice at first, thorough TS. Massage. Usually my complaint is too weak or they switch too early to stupid fingertip tickling stuff. She does a hard massage but not in a good way. I was bruised after for a couple days. Worst part was about halfway she started negotiating release options. Non verbal cues indicated full menu but she wasn't good looking enough for that. Opted for HJ and got quoted 80. Laughed aloud at her and told her 40. Figured I might have to go to 60, that happens and usually I don't mind if they did a good massage. She acted like 80 was the absolute floor and refused to budge. I shrugged and said no. At that point I expected to finish the massage and maybe leave a 20. Which is very decent. But she kept trying to negotiate. Finally I told her to stop badgering me and finish the massage. Then she started demanding 20 for a regular massage. I kept my mouth shut. At the end I was going to grudgingly tip 20 and not return. But she blocked my exit and started demanding a tip before I could even reach for the wallet. At that point I told her "you can't demand tips!" and exited. She got out of the way. In car I noticed I got total 45 minutes so very happy I didn't tip.

    I sincerely hope you fellas arent really doing 80 for a handshake! By the way, thanks much for reviews which led me to Coco and Jenny at Angel, both of whom I enjoyed a lot. And neither of whom made demands and were perfectly happy with 60. Hell, first time I only had 40 for a tip (miscalculated as I didn't realize most places are 80/ her base), and Coco graciously accepted my 2 jacksons and was happy to see me the next time.

  5. #9877
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in a strip mall in Manassas to get my phone repaired and happened to see an AMP. I had an hour to kill and stopped in. Clean place, but nothing special. Very dingy looking, but not dirty. 2 providers, I drew the older one. Great 1 hour massage (. 6) with no teasing at all. On the flip, she started working on my legs, then let her hands slide up. A standard NoVa for. 4 and I left satisfied. (No roaming, no extras).

    I may repeat in a pinch, but not my favorite.
    I have been there several times. Usually a decent massage, but leaving happy is a hit or miss proposition. I think I've only left Happy there once, maybe twice. May have been the same older provider.

  6. #9876
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 86

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird3  [View Original Post]
    Saw Thai Lucy today had good time has good body and looks good open menu if you have the cash.

    http://nova.postfastr.com/Therapeuti...monds/27226351
    I saw Lucy today. Kind of your typical low income garden style apartment complex. I got there early and scoped things out, found a guest spot a few buildings from the address she gave me and waited. About 5 minutes or so before my appt time I saw a guy walking from that direction with a small bottle of water to the guest spot a few spots from me. I'm sure another monger, which put me at ease a little. Her apartment was very clean. You never know what you are going to get with these Asian ads as far as the full time is concerned so I opted for just 45 minutes. Lucy is very cute, I think the pics are probably her, but if they are not they are close enough that I could not really tell. She has a very nice little body. Her massage was surprisingly decent, not the best I have ever had, but not just a rub either. I'm guessing she has had at least a little training. About 20 minutes in she asked if I wanted b2 b, I said sure. She said, "you tip me", I said of course. She then got topless, but only topless. She then had me flip. Not much teasing before or after the finish, standard NOVA finish. I tried to get her panties off, but told "I don't do that". Cleaned me up and finished the massage, got every minute of the 45. No shower offered, but I also did not ask. Obviously YMMV but I got no indication of FS or any type of expanded menu. Left her. 4. Overall a decent experience.

    Sorry, this post probably should be under BP Advertiser reviews, but I was reply to another post.

  7. #9875

    I wouldn't worry about it

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLover99  [View Original Post]
    Thank you guys for reports on Tri AMP in Lee Highway.

    I must admit I have been a silent watcher and created this ID just to pass some intel on the recent developments in the tri AMP area Lee Highway. I happened to be inside Angel at that time with Linda when someone rang the bell. This was around 9:20 PM. She said sorry to me and went out to open the door and I heard some ladies talking to her about if she feels safe working late in the building. I was in room 2, so was able to hear the conversation very well. Linda could not follow the conversation I thought, she was just trying to dispose them and she went inside to get some $$ for them. They refused the $$ and asked if she needs prayers. Linda said Thank you and closed the door.

    I am glad to hear what happened outside, but from inside the Spa I did not think it was a big deal because these people sometimes visited my house asking for prayers and all. So I thought now they are trying the same at offices too.

    I really don't know if this is something to be worried about, but I went back today to see Jenny and everything is normal in Angel Spa. Did not check Pine or Garden.

    Please do pass information on what you see or hear.
    Some ladies took my license plate number down once. No big deal. Usually starts by one of their husbands coming home too happy and that is their call to action. It will fade away eventually.

  8. #9874

    Top in Manassas

    Stopped in a strip mall in Manassas to get my phone repaired and happened to see an AMP. I had an hour to kill and stopped in. Clean place, but nothing special. Very dingy looking, but not dirty. 2 providers, I drew the older one. Great 1 hour massage (. 6) with no teasing at all. On the flip, she started working on my legs, then let her hands slide up. A standard NoVa for. 4 and I left satisfied. (No roaming, no extras).

    I may repeat in a pinch, but not my favorite.

  9. #9873
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingNinja  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? I have not been since newer management upped the hour to. 8 . For the longest it was. 7 . Makes me wander over to the. 6 places.
    I like paying $60 per hour as well, but the $80 price will not keep me away from the better service. These ladies have never asked me for a tip. I tend to be generous in the $60-$80 range tip as appropriate for service received.

  10. #9872

    AW. Normal and nice

    With the recent posts documenting strange activities outside of some locations, I am motivated to share with my brother mongers that Annandale Wellness is completely normal and completely nice (to those clients that are also normal and nice, a description that I hope fits most of us).

    As has been true in the past, this week I received an excellent massage- and I received a full hour's attention.

    I am happy to recommend this place and each of the massage technicians.

    Be nice to these ladies.

    NR.

  11. #9871
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is a Gem. One of my favorites. You can receive similar treatment from Penny. I'm not aware of a third. Be careful about exposing these ladies as they like to keep a low profile.
    What was the damage? I have not been since newer management upped the hour to. 8 . For the longest it was. 7 . Makes me wander over to the. 6 places.

  12. #9870

    Tri AMP in Lee Highway

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoRyuKen  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area this afternoon and I did not see random people lurking / trespassing / loitering around. Thinking ahead, if I see those people I would just tell them, I have back problems and I need a massage.

    I wonder if one of those church goers were looking for their husbands, who head out on Tuesday nights or something.
    Thank you guys for reports on Tri AMP in Lee Highway.

    I must admit I have been a silent watcher and created this ID just to pass some intel on the recent developments in the tri AMP area Lee Highway. I happened to be inside Angel at that time with Linda when someone rang the bell. This was around 9:20 PM. She said sorry to me and went out to open the door and I heard some ladies talking to her about if she feels safe working late in the building. I was in room 2, so was able to hear the conversation very well. Linda could not follow the conversation I thought, she was just trying to dispose them and she went inside to get some $$ for them. They refused the $$ and asked if she needs prayers. Linda said Thank you and closed the door.

    I am glad to hear what happened outside, but from inside the Spa I did not think it was a big deal because these people sometimes visited my house asking for prayers and all. So I thought now they are trying the same at offices too.

    I really don't know if this is something to be worried about, but I went back today to see Jenny and everything is normal in Angel Spa. Did not check Pine or Garden.

    Please do pass information on what you see or hear.

  13. #9869
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Look back through the threads to find this place:

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...ecial/26456240

    I TOFTT and it was good. This is a nail spa. Older provider gave an excellent totally legit massage. There are no extras here. It is a massage. Full hour was $. 4 - a great value. I tipped well because it was a very good service. No Table shower.
    I recently saw Rose at this nail spa with a Franconia Rd address. Rose is an attractive (in a professional way) 30-40 year old, dressed like a professional therapist (kind of loose-fitting, black short sleeved shirt and slacks). Gave an awesome massage with absolutely no hints of any extras. At $45/ hr (+ tip), I would definitely go see her again.

    I've only seen Rose once, and have seen who I think OB referred to as the 'older provider' a couple times. Haven't unlocked any bonus levels -no teasing, no hints, no happy, any time, but the massages were always good and the price is right.

  14. #9868
    Quote Originally Posted by JjGolds2121  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the feedback, brother! I agree, I should have done more research beforehand. This is definitely one of those experiences to learn from for me at least. You're right, there are solid options to choose from around the area. I really want to try some of the indy providers nearby.
    I was in the area this afternoon and I did not see random people lurking / trespassing / loitering around. Thinking ahead, if I see those people I would just tell them, I have back problems and I need a massage.

    I wonder if one of those church goers were looking for their husbands, who head out on Tuesday nights or something.

  15. #9867

    2nd that

    I was out on the same night as JJGold and can confirm seeing the church do-gooders in the area. That's what spooked me too. They didn't approach me but I did walk around before bolting. After walking around the complex I noticed there was another van camped out nearby full of peeps and it looked like they may have been running tags.

    Stay safe fellas!

    Quote Originally Posted by JjGolds2121  [View Original Post]
    Hi, no the "church people" were not Korean. So the parlor itself is towards the end. While facing the entrance, the "church people" approached me from my right side. There were three people in total, all caucasian. Two females and a male. One woman was pregnant. They seemed like vigilantes trying to shut down AMPs if you will? Anyway, I made some BS story of how I'm from out of town blah, blah, blah and how I'm just looking for a massage. Out of curiosity I asked if they contacted anyone and told them about this particular parlor. One of the women just told me that the other church members are aware of what's going on. Shortly after I just left. I think I was there around 9 PM ish? Since it was my first attempt trying this spot out wasn't sure if the church folks usually approach the customers of the AMP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape