Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5344

    4573 University

    In City Heights area. Didn't see a name. Think it is new. Decided to TOFTT.

    40/ H. Cute and pleasant C-girl (Linda, I think), nice tits but big gut. Tried hard, but, no massage skills. Thought I'd negotiated 80 for BBBJ but she slapped cover on and started a truly bad BJ. At least allowed full access. Getting nowhere so I told her to switch to HJ. How can you screw up a HJ? She did. Jackhammer job to the point that I was fortunate to finish.

    Full menu, but, no thanks. Save your $$.

  2. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuest386  [View Original Post]
    Can't really seem to find much on here about her. Big rack blondes are my thing. Says 34 G tits.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...10888/25838701
    She's independent, not a parlor. But fwiw she was a bait and switch for a friend of mine a couple years ago. I would avoid, just seems risky.

  3. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuest386  [View Original Post]
    Can't really seem to find much on here about her. Big rack blondes are my thing. Says 34 G tits.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...10888/25838701
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=241388

  4. #5341
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuest386  [View Original Post]
    Can't really seem to find much on here about her. Big rack blondes are my thing. Says 34 G tits.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...10888/25838701
    The reviews (old) do not recommend.

    http://liverubreviews.com/search?sea...&city=sandiego

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=241388

  5. #5340

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by NangaJapan  [View Original Post]
    $200.

    There wss no nogociation. One price includes everything. It was GFE. Pics looks recent.

    I was left satisfied whenever I went.
    Hey Nanga,

    The $200 you mention, was it for 1/2 hour? Seem to me when I checked her website it said $300 for the whole hour.

    TIA.

    Mondo.

  6. #5339

    Saw her a few days ago

    Quote Originally Posted by NangaJapan  [View Original Post]
    $200.

    There wss no nogociation. One price includes everything. It was GFE. Pics looks recent.

    I was left satisfied whenever I went.
    To answer a few questions, yes, her pics are recent enough. She actually looks better in person. Yes GFE except for her rules. No touching nipples or clit, at least not until she's properly warmed up.

    Likes to kiss. Likes to suck, lick, and rim. Great eye contact and does this cock worship kind of thing that is great.

    Likes to be on top, but also likes to be the submissive.

    The big downer for me, when I was getting close to finishing she asked me where I wanted to cum. I answered in her mouth. She tells me, Oh, I don't do that anymore. You can shoot on my tits.

    I pulled out, took off the cover and masturbated on her tits while she did a PM. Not what I was expecting for a $$$ session, but other than the ending, I did enjoy.

    Hope this helps you make a decision.

  7. #5338

    Sakata in San Marcos

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyration  [View Original Post]
    Hey Rex,

    Did you find what you were looking for? If not maybe a more detailed question would help us give you better places, are you looking for a legit strictly therapeutic Thai with no extras or are you looking for extras and if so what kind of extras? There are 2 maybe 3 therapeutic Thais in San Marcos that are really good but no extras, I'd you want extras, let me know what kind.

    P.S. Last time I went to SAKATA Thai, they didn't offer a Thai massage, Thai was just part of their name. They didn't offer anything good there, IMHO.
    I've been there twice. The first time, right after they opened and then about 2 months ago. Both times I left happy. YMMV apparently.

  8. #5337

    Public Service Announcement. Coco Spa

    I went to Coco today (4/30) to see Rosie (she was as awesome as always). She told me that today was the last day that Coco will be open. They were good to go on renewing their lease up until about 10 days ago and then the landlord changed his mind and decided not to renew them. They are all moving to Pine (formerly Hana) starting on 5/1. She said that they are expanding to 5 rooms and another waiting room. I'm not sure if they are moving the customer cards, but most if us have cards in both locations. I just wanted to let you all know.

  9. #5336

    Anyone try this big rack blonde?

    Can't really seem to find much on here about her. Big rack blondes are my thing. Says 34 G tits.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...10888/25838701

  10. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Nanga,

    Can you tell us what the damage is? One price for it all? Or are there options / menu? GFE? Pixs recent?

    TIA.

    Mondo.
    $200.

    There wss no nogociation. One price includes everything. It was GFE. Pics looks recent.

    I was left satisfied whenever I went.

  11. #5334

    SM Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by RexTripod808  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any spots that offer Thai?

    I've got a serious thing for them and so far the only thing I've seen on the menu around here are Korean and Chinese.
    Hey Rex,

    Did you find what you were looking for? If not maybe a more detailed question would help us give you better places, are you looking for a legit strictly therapeutic Thai with no extras or are you looking for extras and if so what kind of extras? There are 2 maybe 3 therapeutic Thais in San Marcos that are really good but no extras, I'd you want extras, let me know what kind.

    P.S. Last time I went to SAKATA Thai, they didn't offer a Thai massage, Thai was just part of their name. They didn't offer anything good there, IMHO.

  12. #5333

    Cajon Spa in El Cajon

    I got the afternoon off and felt like getting a nice massage so I decided to stop in to Cajon Spa as I was in the area. I opted for the 60 Min massage for 4. May was my masseuse. She was in late 30's to 40's. It started with a nice massage and a little teasing. The teasing became more intense and she asked me to flip at about 30 minutes. She allowed touching OTC and gave a great HJ. Upon completion she gave me a nice towel rub and then continued with the massage. There was never any discussion of the tip but I left her 4. Overall the massage was good and the HJ was good. Nothing great but I was relaxed when I left. I would go back.

  13. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    With your encouragement that Eva will provide a PM service, I went back yesterday and Eva came through for me. It took a little encouragement and actually had to tell her what I wanted but it finally happened. I can't say she did it 'well' but it was still good. More just 'in & out' a lot without any actual PM.
    Thanks for the report FlyingVfr. I've had several nice sessions with Eva, so I'll need to encourage her too!!

  14. #5331

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Go to her BP ad, then use the link to her web site and all your questions will be answered.
    Hey TN,

    Thanks for the info, I missed it when I 1st browsed the ad.

    A bit pricey for my budget since I would like to have at least an hour, but seems like a very pleasant and sensual lady, just like Nanga mentioned in his post.

    Mondo.

  15. #5330

    All the info is there

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Nanga,

    Can you tell us what the damage is? One price for it all? Or are there options / menu? GFE? Pixs recent?

    TIA.

    Mondo.
    Go to her BP ad, then use the link to her web site and all your questions will be answered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape