Thread: Tokyo Spa
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 3733
-
04-29-17 04:41 #3148Senior Member

Posts: 492This is exactly what they did.
Originally Posted by SirRegal
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-17 03:37 #3147Senior Member

Posts: 2364Shiny
Good report Raiden. It's been a while since I've seen Shiny. You're right Shiny does do a great BBBJ Rimming combo then she secretly puts the cover on ninja style and does RCG; I thought I was going BBFS for a while until I noticed the happy hat on. Then wondered how did she slip that on? The only girl I let FIA me is Dallas, (YMMV) she did it my first meeting, and I don't let any girl jus do it. Dallas did it to me on the the first visit on all fours. Subsequent visits we've did some other PSE things that I've never reported.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-17 00:01 #3146Regular Member

Posts: 21Aria photo
Yes. Something looks amiss but that is her face! She looks better in person imo. Wonder why is it at Tokyo Spa?
Originally Posted by SirRegal
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 23:54 #3145Senior Member

Posts: 857Aria
Man those pics look weird. Like they photoshopped Aria's face into someone else's body.
Originally Posted by Local1234
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ril-30/6858927
-
04-28-17 23:39 #3144Senior Member

Posts: 822Aria
Looks like Aria will be at Tokyo Spa this weekend.
-
04-25-17 02:10 #3143Senior Member

Posts: 1897Shiny Best Rimmer and BBBJDT
Late report. Saw Shiny Friday as she just came back from long family vacation. She's been well reviewed so will skip the intro stuff. Great TS with bbbjdt preview and lots of GFE hugging and kissing since didn't see each other 2 months. Back to the room and more GFE cuddling and DFK'g. Passionate and exciting. Then she turned the PSE switch on. Full body licking and kissing to her trademark bbbjdt. The best thing is she has that oh so sexy look on her face as she blows me and looks straight into my eyes. No one does it like her. Had to eat so told her 69! She had her O with her body squirming and nearly suffocating my face. Damn sexy!
After she recovered she humorously told me. Okay go into doggy. I said ok. Thinking she like do doggy. Noooooo! She said you doggy. So I went all fours. Then, I knew why. I watched in the mirror as she got behind me, spread my ass cheeks and started giving me the deepest wettest, nastiest rim job I ever had. Her face was buried deep! Her tongue too! Then she lubed her hand and started hand jobbing me same time as her tongue was fucking my ass. Unbelievable sensations. She got me moaning and swearing and going nuts. She was moaning and licking and sucking and stroking me too. She'd stop and look into the mirror at me say I taste so good. Then she'd go back again. She must have done this for at least 15. Minutes. I was in heaven. Then she slapped my ass and said turn over I want to suck you. Flipped and looked into her dreamy sexy eyes as she started DT me. He hand techniques and sucking. . wowwwww. She lubed me up but not too much then she started full in face fucking me, going all the way down whilemassaging my balls and FIA me. Everytime I was about to cum she stopped and grabbed my dick hard to cut me off. She'd look at me and say I want you beg me to cum. Woooo fucking so hot. She went back to cock worshipping me rubbing my. Dick all. Over her face and giving me her dreamy orgasmic look, then lubed up again and went full bore throat fucking and sucking. I caved in and begged her to let me. Cum. She upped her suction and started FIA me. Her BBBJ DT and fia put me in spasms. I watched as she sucked everything as I thrust into her mouth. Then, slowly she backed down and the next thing she did blew my mind. She looked straight into my eyes and let. Some. Of. My. Juice dribble down onto my dick, then she sucked it all off, then she'd do it again. So fucking hot and sexy. She must have done this like 5 times. So hot. I will never forget the images. We were already 15. Minutes or so overtime but she told. Mama. Before no bother so no knock. Spent she helped me wobble to the shower where she treated me. Like a king and washed me. We did some kissing and hugging in the shower them she helped. Me. Get dressed. Damn. No fucking but didn't matter. I was in heaven floating on air. She got me a cold. Soda, walked me to the door kiss and hug goodbye. Mama Kim joking said wow you must be special. Shiny, always amazing service. YMMV my bruddahs.
Sorry for typos. Too lazy proof read.
-
04-23-17 17:44 #3142Senior Member

Posts: 234Shiny
Went to see Shiny today and WOW! Her BBBJ is incredible. I love the way her mouth works the head while her 2 hands stroke and rotate counter-actively on the shaft. The only that could have been better is if her tongue was caressing the tip. I had to reciprocate with DATY, which she really enjoys. Love the way she squirms and moans while her bean had the attention it deserved. After she caught her breath, the cover went on and enjoyed her multiple positions. Her coochie was pretty tight, especially in DS. I had to change the tempo several times to avoid the early pop. After I popped in MISH, she held me close, as she loved the feel of my throbbing member inside of her. What a way to start off the day. Going to have to check her out again.
-
04-23-17 15:49 #3141Senior Member

Posts: 1897No no. Sorry I should have mentioned that. It's different mama Kim.
Originally Posted by ChinaJimmy
[View Original Post]
Sorry for confusion.
-
04-23-17 15:03 #3140Senior Member

Posts: 96Mama Kim
Same mama Kim that was at Rejuve the past few months?
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 02:11 #3139Senior Member

Posts: 1897Just to clarify BB meaning baby NOT bare back! Don't want any misunderstanding.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-17 22:32 #3138Senior Member

Posts: 1897Nice mama and no rush
Saw my BB Shiny last night. Report later. Just wanted to say Mama Kim there is really nice mama. Friendly and fun. Also, they must have read all the posts on short timing as they do give time over notice thru the door but not early.
Had amazing session with Shiny. Will post later.
Oh, when I walked in I saw Tammy and Julie. IMHO very pretty. Bodies look like the pictures. Late 20's early 30's maybe. Also saw Ellie. I guess TEHO but she looked fine to me. Like her photos. And. Vanilla. She's a looker! Dark hair, nice body, very sexy looking. Definitely not GND. And seemed like they remodeled the rooms a bit. Very nice. Lots of mirrors too and the light switch is a dimmer so can turn it up. Me. I like see!
-
04-20-17 04:42 #3137Senior Member

Posts: 1897Hmmmmn thanks for the info. Think I'll stick with my babe Shiny. LOL. She called me today so I know she'll be here tonight.
Originally Posted by Fun2016
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 03:50 #3136Senior Member

Posts: 1980You may get conflicting answers there, but I'll say Sugars body is way more bangin. No fat, round ass yuuuge boobies, albeit a little rough on the bolt ons. Some don't like her face, but I think it's cute. Again, teho.
Originally Posted by Businessman69
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 21:22 #3135Senior Member

Posts: 119Sugar vs Shiny
Want to sample one of these well reviewed ladies but not sure who I want to see. Shiny has legendary BBBJ skills but does sugar have the nicer body?
-
04-19-17 19:05 #3134Senior Member

Posts: 333I would say those are her real pictures, but from years ago.
Originally Posted by Raiden
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





