Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 930 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 13937
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2222

    Always on the menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Wj0272  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if they allow MSOG?
    From the times I have partaken MSOG is always on the menu and usually initiated by the provider. They aim to please. Of course it works best if you treat her with respect. As always, YMMV.

  2. #2221
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Las Vegas, and of course was looking for some fun. I want to thank you for your reviews about HobbyshopLV, and add my totally positive review.

    The screening is a bit much, but from the reviews I knew what to expect. After some texting about which model to choose, and indicating I wanted BBBJCIM, Cindy was recommended. The fee was $$$ plus. 4 for the car, round trip. I can't remember a better dream. I don't think Cindy is the girl in the pics, but she is a beauty, with flawless skin and natural Cees, and a sweet attitude.

    They arranged a car to transport me from my hotel on the strip. It is a 20 minute ride, and hard to find, so that is a good option.

    In my dream, Cindy led me to a room, dropped to her knees for a quick BBBJ, then got into the shower with me for a thorough scrub. Then to the bed, where she led me through everything I could have wanted, without being asked. A brief rub, then BBBJ, prostate massage, then 69, (where she slipped on a cover with her mouth, then CG, then BBBJCIM.

    We finished with another mutual shower. It was GFE with immaculate hygiene. The whole experience showed training and desire to please. I left feeling like a king.

    http://www.hobbyshoplv.com/cindy/
    Do you know if they allow MSOG?

  3. #2220

    HSLV Cindy. Wow

    I recently visited Las Vegas, and of course was looking for some fun. I want to thank you for your reviews about HobbyshopLV, and add my totally positive review.

    The screening is a bit much, but from the reviews I knew what to expect. After some texting about which model to choose, and indicating I wanted BBBJCIM, Cindy was recommended. The fee was $$$ plus. 4 for the car, round trip. I can't remember a better dream. I don't think Cindy is the girl in the pics, but she is a beauty, with flawless skin and natural Cees, and a sweet attitude.

    They arranged a car to transport me from my hotel on the strip. It is a 20 minute ride, and hard to find, so that is a good option.

    In my dream, Cindy led me to a room, dropped to her knees for a quick BBBJ, then got into the shower with me for a thorough scrub. Then to the bed, where she led me through everything I could have wanted, without being asked. A brief rub, then BBBJ, prostate massage, then 69, (where she slipped on a cover with her mouth, then CG, then BBBJCIM.

    We finished with another mutual shower. It was GFE with immaculate hygiene. The whole experience showed training and desire to please. I left feeling like a king.

    http://www.hobbyshoplv.com/cindy/

  4. #2219

    Lv queen club

    Any recent info on LVQC?. Heading to Vegas in June and trying to see if the ladies are worth the visit. If not who do you recommend?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like lvqueensclub isn't good huh? From the agency to the girl. Any of you guys find similar experience recently?

    However I was browsing on another site and found this, http://www.ss-asianescort.com/upload...5/004_orig.jpg crazy photoshop or what LOL. If not she looks pretty amazing. http://www.ss-asianescort.com/tjemma.html.

  5. #2218
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 7

    Rylee f'ing Raye

    Boy oh boy. So I had the chance meeting of running into Rylee at Mandalay Bay last night. Probably the best experience I have ever had. First of all if you are into ass and titties I can't see how you wouldn't be at full attention at just the sight of her. She is built like a girl you would see in a rap video LOL. Typically I wouldn't necessarily pay what she was requiring ($400 hr) but I had a feeling about this one. We get up to the room and she gets naked immediately. That body is fucking incredible. She starts with a little massage to loosen things up, those huge titties gliding across my back almost made it impossible for me to lay on my stomach LOL. She turns me over and brings me to the edge of the bed and awaits in front of me for a CBJ. Amazing. The view alone almost made me blow lmao. I had to stop her and pull her up to me because it was time I tasted that beautiful pussy. Absolutely no taste at all, which is a good thing and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. As with everything else last night the actual deed was amazing. Cowgirl with huge tits bouncing, doggy with beautiful ass bouncing, missionary with me bouncing LOL. Please do yourself a favor and get in contact with this girl before she leaves Vegas this week. Don't mention this site but she told me I can mention eccie. You will certainly not regret it. Feel free to pm me if you need to know anything else. I plan on seeing her again today or tomorrow LOL.

    https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=221173

  6. #2217

    Backpage? Losers,

    Quote Originally Posted by Quake3  [View Original Post]
    Put me in. Manytime in vegas but this first tiem without GF and would love information about SC and AMP.

    Please help.
    These three girls are all upselling agency girls. There are a few legit girls on mojo and CL. On mo jo, try April dd, Lexi (2440), Angie, Noa, Kathry goth, Indica, Becca, Sophie all have positive reviews and are reasonable, probably Indica is hottest. Then on the other site, Lena, Ce Ce, Candy (9224), Liah (9168), Arianna Skittles. Oh, and Raven the blonde is a real hottie,(4598). On the t e are, Chanel has positive reviews (9305).

  7. #2216

    Vegas week may 8-may12

    Quote Originally Posted by KkLife  [View Original Post]
    Hi Fellas.

    I am travelling to Vegas next week and interested in meeting an escort on one of the evenings. I scanned through previous pages and came to know about Mojo and read several ads.

    Can any senior provide some references which are legit? It would be a great help. I found some ladies lovely and their names are Kendra, Barbie, Angel. They all advertise on Mojo. Can someone confirm if these are legit and I should go ahead and call.

    Please help this brother.

    Cheers.
    Put me in. Manytime in vegas but this first tiem without GF and would love information about SC and AMP.

    Please help.

  8. #2215

    Mojo

    Hi Fellas.

    I am travelling to Vegas next week and interested in meeting an escort on one of the evenings. I scanned through previous pages and came to know about Mojo and read several ads.

    Can any senior provide some references which are legit? It would be a great help. I found some ladies lovely and their names are Kendra, Barbie, Angel. They all advertise on Mojo. Can someone confirm if these are legit and I should go ahead and call.

    Please help this brother.

    Cheers.

  9. #2214

    Agencies

    Anyone with any advice on which agency I should try? Looking at hs, littletokyo, and dw. I know it prob depends on who you see but just looking for feedback from anyone who has used any of these agencies. TIA.

  10. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Seeing a woman inside Clark County (including Vegas) for money is NOT legal. Look it up. Not to upset you, but stings are sometimes happen in Vegas.

    BTW, you can still have a good time. First time out try a Casino girls first before you go for a street walker.
    I think what at Camera3 was saying is that going to Tijuana and seeing girls there would be totally legal.

  11. #2212

    Just to let you know

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, for grins, I did the math. I could rent a car for two days (and with my Emerald program with National it can be a sports convertible for the price of a compact car), drive the 5 1/2 hours to San Ysidro, park and walk across to Tijuana, spend the day and evening walking the streets, eat some great food, fuck maybe three great looking Mexican chicks, spend the night in a fairly nice hotel in the Zona, enjoy morning sex with yet another hot Mexican chick, walk back across, drive back to LV and, yeah, with my company discount with National Car Rental, it would be a little less money than an hour with a Latin chick in LV, totally legal and really a lot of fun.

    We should do a tour bus!

    Just sayin'.

    C3.
    Seeing a woman inside Clark County (including Vegas) for money is NOT legal. Look it up. Not to upset you, but stings are sometimes happen in Vegas.

    BTW, you can still have a good time. First time out try a Casino girls first before you go for a street walker.

  12. #2211
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I did the math and, boy, did I get an education

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Take a day off from Vegas and take a trip to Tijuana. You have all the Mexican flavor you want. Also go to the California forum and go the San Diego blog and click on Tijuana Reports.

    That would be a big eye opener for you. Go reading with all the clubs too. BTW, have your passport with you.
    So, for grins, I did the math. I could rent a car for two days (and with my Emerald program with National it can be a sports convertible for the price of a compact car), drive the 5 1/2 hours to San Ysidro, park and walk across to Tijuana, spend the day and evening walking the streets, eat some great food, fuck maybe three great looking Mexican chicks, spend the night in a fairly nice hotel in the Zona, enjoy morning sex with yet another hot Mexican chick, walk back across, drive back to LV and, yeah, with my company discount with National Car Rental, it would be a little less money than an hour with a Latin chick in LV, totally legal and really a lot of fun.

    We should do a tour bus!

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

  13. #2210

    Lacey 6130?

    Anyone seen the bbw Lacey? Looks TGTBT.

  14. #2209

    If you have time

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskySellar  [View Original Post]
    Senior from Knoxville TN Forum. Coming to Vegas next week. Gona be in town for Cinco De Mayo I just realized. I was thinking about adding a Mexican Flag to my wall of conquests. Any recommendations of sexy Mexican girls?
    Take a day off from Vegas and take a trip to Tijuana. You have all the Mexican flavor you want. Also go to the California forum and go the San Diego blog and click on Tijuana Reports.

    That would be a big eye opener for you. Go reading with all the clubs too. BTW, have your passport with you.

  15. #2208

    Mexican Girls

    Senior from Knoxville TN Forum. Coming to Vegas next week. Gona be in town for Cinco De Mayo I just realized. I was thinking about adding a Mexican Flag to my wall of conquests. Any recommendations of sexy Mexican girls?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape