Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Amber / Tiny

    These are a few pictures from the last time I saw Amber a couple of weeks ago. The downhill slide is remarkable from the earlier pictures. The very first time I posted her pictures here a couple of years ago another monger commented that she looked like she could be a model instead of a drug-addicted SW. I agreed at the time. But she is still a nice person and a great date. She just needs to get a regular place to live.

    The last picture is Amber two years ago when she first got into my car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber1.PNG‎   Amber2.PNG‎   Amber3.PNG‎   Amber4.PNG‎   Amber.PNG‎  


  2. #33132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Amber / Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    She is a good person but the habit is getting the best of her. She looked pretty bad the last time I saw her and someone said she had a gift you can't get rid of. I gave her some money and dropped her back off. Once I was pretty close with her but she got high and wanted to drive my car. She started crying and refused to get out when I would not let her. I had to pull the old throw money out the window and shut the door behind her. She never ripped me off though and is fun to talk to.
    Since her release from vacation over those bogus charges she has been pretty much homeless. It's sad because she is a nice girl being pulled under by her addiction. When she had a regular place to live she was always well dressed with nice makeup on, looking great. Now she looks the part of a homeless SW. She is still a great date though.

    You can see the change over time in these pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber1.PNG‎   Amber2.PNG‎   Amber3.PNG‎   Amber4.PNG‎   Amber11.PNG‎  

    Amber12.PNG‎   Amber1.PNG‎   Amber3.PNG‎   Amber8.jpg‎   Amber9.PNG‎  


  3. #33131

    Mary Beth on Fairhaven

    Had a nice thing going with MB. No problems. Even sang praise to her here. Then last week picked her up and first thing was she needed the donation then and there bc she had to give it to her desperate girlfriend around the corner. I said I would not do that and would donate at my spot even before the date. She went ballistic and began to punch my face. When she broke my glasses I slammed on the brakes and told her to get out. She said she wasn't going anywhere. So I rolled down the window and tossed her purse out of the car. She got out of car far enough for me to advance and leave. She was good for awhile!

  4. #33130

    4:30 am

    Had to have been at least 10 SWs out this morning. Spotted Heaven on Payson. She is really withering away. If I didn't have my own personal experience with her or review the multiple posts on here, I would think she was a man with a wig on. Oh well.

    Swing by the circle and spotted a BSW, red hair, but the car in front of me pulled over and made the scoop. Circled around and spotted 2 police cars and police bus sitting on Monroe. Probably was for a drug burst or something but I didn't take any chances. Good luck guys.

  5. #33129
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Uncle is out near the circle and UHaul. There are still a ragged few off of back roads. A man passed out, or overdosed, on the side of the road off of Washington Blvd and created a scene near the UHaul. Let me see who is available that I can call today instead. Be safe gents.
    Also SWAT was taking down a house on Washington Blvd. I have only seen something like that on the tele never live. Happened in front of the old folks home right before the liquor store.

  6. #33128

    Just in time for the summer

    I forgot to mention that I scooped up Roxy in CB. We went back to her place. She mentioned a few women that just came back from vacation. I saw one of them leaving a hole in the wall, but I cannot remember her name.

    However, I believe that Baltimore is cleaning up lately. Maybe I should watch the news, but there are a lot more unmarked cars, tow trucks, and mobile stations around. I even saw a few LEOs walking near FH.

  7. #33127

    Her robbing you is not what you have to worry about

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Showed up on my FB feed yesterday. Didn't realize she was already picked up. Just wanted to make sure all my monger compatriots weren't put in a bad situation.

    -Sammy.
    She is a good person but the habit is getting the best of her. She looked pretty bad the last time I saw her and someone said she had a gift you can't get rid of. I gave her some money and dropped her back off. Once I was pretty close with her but she got high and wanted to drive my car. She started crying and refused to get out when I would not let her. I had to pull the old throw money out the window and shut the door behind her. She never ripped me off though and is fun to talk to.

  8. #33126
    Uncle is out near the circle and UHaul. There are still a ragged few off of back roads. A man passed out, or overdosed, on the side of the road off of Washington Blvd and created a scene near the UHaul. Let me see who is available that I can call today instead. Be safe gents.

  9. #33125

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    This is well over a year old. She was picked up on the warrant but all charges were dropped because it seems that the complainant lied. Amber has nothing going on at the moment.
    Showed up on my FB feed yesterday. Didn't realize she was already picked up. Just wanted to make sure all my monger compatriots weren't put in a bad situation.

    -Sammy.

  10. #33124

    In search of NATALIE and or BETH

    Yesterday turned out to be entertaining as I drove over to Wilkens turned onto Brunswick and up.
    St. Benedict. I saw this real cute girl standing in her doorway wearing a red shirt, when our eyes.
    Met she smiled and waved, but I kept on going over to the circle looking for NATALIE, when I.
    Got there Icalled and got a not in service message and then drove over to Washington Blvd in.
    Search of Beth, didn't see her so I stopped and asked one of the other girls if she was out only to.
    Find that she is now living with her boyfriend and only works night when he'; s sleeping. What a
    Loss. I seem to never learn to take the first girl and forget the other who probably won't show.
    Which is exactly what happened. BBB.

  11. #33123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    This is well over a year old. She was picked up on the warrant but all charges were dropped because it seems that the complainant lied. Amber has nothing going on at the moment.
    She's a good date picked her up just last week.

  12. #33122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    What you visualized is the attackof the rock monsters. Ladies are chasing the rocks hard around there. Must be potent because even ladies who used to keep themselves up are falling prey. Saw the girl Bubbles walking around. Even though she's naturally fluffy, she's deteriorating rapidly. Jamie has been part of that set also.
    I've been looking around for Bubbles. She's always a lot of fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bubbles1.PNG‎   Bubbles2.PNG‎   Bubbles3.PNG‎   Bubbles4.PNG‎   Bubbles5.jpg‎  

    Bubbles8.PNG‎   Bubbles9.PNG‎   Bubbles10.PNG‎   Bubbles1.PNG‎   Bubbles4.jpg‎  


  13. #33121

    Amber / Anna

    I want to thank everyone who helped me find out what happened to Amber / Anna in Brooklyn. Thanks guys hope her vacation is next too long.

  14. #33120
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen her she is now living in Brooklyn and I have been seeing her once a week on Mondays. I have been texting her since last Thursday and no answer from her. She has been laying low because of issues with the law. So I hope she did not get locked up. If anyone has any info please let me known.
    Correction of my earlier post. Her slimy BF will contact if your number is in her phone to ask you to contribute to her bail. This is a scam that he has pulled before. No bail has been set, and anyway he wouldn't use the money you sent him for her bail anyway. I'm sorry that we won't see her for awhile.

  15. #33119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Amber / Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    This is well over a year old. She was picked up on the warrant but all charges were dropped because it seems that the complainant lied. Amber has nothing going on at the moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape