Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,151 to 27,165 of 27802
-
04-27-17 13:18 #652Senior Member

Posts: 157Pictures
Look, have fucked several of them myself, past and present, going back to Jenny Joyride, and they are as advertised, BBFS, can't say I have seen tapes, but they have a history of saving data and then being busted before, so that saved data will get to LE. OH runs the emails for all the girls, so the data is centralized. I know they blackmail any girl that tries to leave the group, so guess what will happen to our data when they get busted. Even the current group talks way too much, and of course the past girls are pissed off too.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
In the same boat as you and won't risk it anymore, too much to risk, they are better options without out the pimps and bullshit tactics.
-
04-27-17 13:10 #651Senior Member

Posts: 573Pse
Apologies in advance if I'm posing this question in an improper venue, but is PSE universally accepted and defined ad BB service?
I've got a date set up for later in the week. We've agreed upon PSE for a set " Will return with a full field report.
-
04-27-17 01:39 #650Senior Member

Posts: 379Yeah, I had plans but cancelled. Are the tapes true? Do they ever use them to blackmail clients?
Originally Posted by RickSteves
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-17 12:11 #649Senior Member

Posts: 267Thanks for the feedback
Thanks to all that replied. I will not be partaking in this.
Originally Posted by RobinBanks
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-17 02:45 #648Senior Member

Posts: 706Someone posted about her a while back. She's a rob & works with a few other girls, often times sharing the same number. They're junkies / Tweekers. If I remember correctly, there were some Tweeker dudes that hang around them as well.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-17 01:24 #647Regular Member

Posts: 1Absolute rob
Dude I'm fairly new to the hobby and haven't had enough encounters to put something worthwhile on here. But I set up an appointment with this chick on Sunday. Agreed to a qv at the Hilton in Bothell. Parked in the parking garage and she met me at the elevator doors. She looked like a straight crackhead, missing teeth, a little ugly dawg and in basketball shorts. I almost just turned around right there. I wish I would've. Made it to her room, and she "freshened up". She was about to give me a BBBJ but I had stopped her once I saw those teeth. Anyway she proceeded with the CBJ, which was terrible by he way. About 5 minutes in I'm ready to just get this over with and I tell her I'm ready to just bone and go. She says she's on her period and that now she doesn't even want to suck it and just tries to give me a HJ. It was fucked up. After another couple minutes she tells me she doesn't feel comfortable anymore and to get my shit and get the fuck out of her room. It was ruthless and a terrible way to do business honestly. Stay away.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 19:01 #646Senior Member

Posts: 201Any info on Leana Silver on BP? Quoted 120/ hh CIP.
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e531d938b4591
-
04-25-17 18:49 #645Regular Member

Posts: 3Kirkland Group
What past history with the tapes? I was going to see one of them tomorrow but don't want to be taped!
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 17:43 #644Senior Member

Posts: 267Sierra. Lynnwood
She will do a QV bb with you for $300. The first time I saw her there was no upcharge. No CIP though, she does CIM.
I'm sure WebHoes will just blast it all inside though LOL.
http://washington.backpage.com/Women...-2363/44727713
-
04-25-17 13:59 #643Senior Member

Posts: 267Anyinfo on this one?
http://washington.backpage.com/Women...-4fun/44911753
Anyone seen her?
-
04-25-17 01:08 #642Senior Member

Posts: 606Heroin addict with a lot of nefarious individuals surrounding her. I wouldn't get near it without a rubber and TBH girls who are openly admitting to using that drug, I stay the hell away from.
Originally Posted by TittiesRGreat
[View Original Post]
She's cute as fuck in person though.
-
04-24-17 14:08 #641Senior Member

Posts: 66She looks familiar
Anybody know this one?
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-cali/43346653
-
04-24-17 00:50 #640Regular Member

Posts: 5I agreed with all the above and as per my experience with her is NON-GFE, everything mechanical and point to the business, even though we agreed for BBFS. Through out the session, I just liked her response / moan, and observed that she comes a lot, that's it!! But at one point I thought, as anyways she is providing BBFS and why can't she involve actively and provide a GFE service, as she has an attractive (Not bad) features.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 23:54 #639Senior Member

Posts: 566Bigger than expected. Just goes thru the motions. Still. No upcharge for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 23:52 #638Senior Member

Posts: 566I would love to bareback emerald eyes.
Originally Posted by SCVetran
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





