Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 30759
-
04-24-17 23:40 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 162Luna
I made an appointment with Luna a few weeks ago. Arrived at set time, a few 10 minutes late. (Traffic going into town was pretty bad). When I get there, she is exactly the girl in the picture. Very pretty IMO. Anyways, She started with a medium to hard pressure. She is pretty good with the massage. Lets just say that it was really good to the point where I wanted to fall asleep. Anyway, after the medium to hard pressure she did the soft touch tickle to the boys and the buttocks area. I wish more time was spent doing that because shortly after she said to flip. On the flip, she asks if its okay. I grab her ass and she grabbed the shaft and goes at it. Very sensual HE. I'd say A-8 L-9 S-8.
A-8. She seems the type to like to please. She did do this moaning "you want to cum for me baby" "oh yeaaaaah'. "Let it go, I want to see your load". I thought that was pretty hot but I have mixed feelings on whether or not that was her way of saying hurry up or she genuinely wanted to see the load. Maybe it is just me and my bad past experiences with other therapist but that's why I say 8. Perhaps if I it weren't for the past experience I'd say it was a 9 /9. 5.
L-9 Exactly how she looks like in the picture. Maybe a few years older. I'm not very good at guessing Asian age but the girl in the picture is who you'd end up with. But she's fricking hot. Oh yah she does speak pretty good English unlike most of the Chinese connections.
S-8 So this ties in with the attitude review I put up. (read above).
Overall. That was a great way to end my day a few weeks ago. I do recommend and I can say for sure that I will be returning. Can't beat the great massage with a HE. $. 2 total damage. . 6 service. 6 tip.
-
04-24-17 22:45 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 341Royal Thai
Sampled royal Thai the other day. Place is near Thai aroma in Kapolei. Just need to walk along the park path and building is kind of in the middle, big signs on the window so you can't miss it.
Looks like they still configuring the layout of the place, but nice and clean. Was greeted by what I assume a Thai girl, looks young, maybe mid 20's? Could be younger since my first thought looking at her was, wow she looks like she could be in high school!
Anyways was told to get undress and laid on the table. Told her I wanted a deep pressure. Massage was real good, listened to exactly what I wanted and got the knots out. Everything covered. On the flip, she proceeded to do all those Thai stretches that make you go "oooomph". Was pretty good, at one point her camel toe from her tight shorts was literally right in my face. I guess her shorts rode all the way up while she stretched me out. It was literally 4 inches away from my face, tempting. Very. LOL.
Got my full hour massage. Never discussed pricing, but left. 90 total. Saw what I believed was the owner on my way out. Cute, older Thai lady. None of them looked familiar, so could not recall if I ever saw them at CC. But I would probably repeat for a good massage, maybe if more was on menu, I would go every week!
-
04-24-17 21:57 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 115Gina
Saw her a couple times last year spread out a few months. No action both times. Hints and flirts at the possibility, like "next time" but she wasn't worth repeating for me. I like my massages hard and deep, she couldn't go that hard. She did let me squeeze her ass though. It's pretty firm.
Originally Posted by HawaiianTime
[View Original Post]
She did leave the option for "self finish" but man I can do that at home for free. Probably a YMMV with some time put in.
-
04-23-17 21:25 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 180Miaa at 13th fl CC
I didn't like that the elevators have those camera bubbles in the upper corner but she's a one woman show in a 500 sq foot studio, very private. Her boobs are awesome, her face is okay Pussy had no odor whatsoever, but a lot of stubble from a fresh shave. The massage was really good and I believe her handjob is the secret weapon. Try not to come if you want to fuck her no- lips pussy. She doesn't watch the clock but you won't be fucken that pussy the whole time either LOL, she ain't going to go for that. Highly recommend to others. She's deceptively street smart which isn't my preference, I like to be fooled. I had a good time but I live in monger heaven so.
Originally Posted by MongerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 21:11 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 516Yea, I got to agree with you. When one comes the hot topic HERE, she might get too busy or start booking ahead of time and don't have to advertise. By the way, one of the research tools via googling ad number- also has history of the ad (s) posted. I think your not aware of her second ad. This particular girl (Anna / Alana) has had a steady ad out since February. It does have days skipped, but also have certain days ad appears many times.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 20:34 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 65Gina at CC
I saw her few years ago when she was at Leelawadee on the 39th floor. She played and gave HE but as far as I know has stopped.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
I know she has a BF. Her massage was OK.
-
04-23-17 20:20 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 847Alana
Seems every time I see a ad on CL or BP, then when we start having deep info on her she vanishes like a ghost then could be weeks later, she slowly reemerges. Hono1.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 19:46 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 1444Gina Strong Thai Massage
Did anyone get play from Gina who advertises as giving.
Originally Posted by SkylineChrome
[View Original Post]
Strong massage in Craigslist. She looks pretty.
What is her massage like? Is she all legit?
-
04-23-17 19:39 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 65I prefer Yaya
I prefer Yaya out of those 3. She was the sweetest and most feminine.
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 18:33 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 79Yaya tammy nadia
Not even close!! There there for the extra. 40 to supplement the family or themselves. 10 more clients is $400 more now. You get it right?
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 17:40 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 5231Nadia will HJ you and wipe you down with a hot towel, so will Yaya, but Yaya is a bit more attentive. Personally, I found that Nadia's massage had better technique than Yaya's but Yaya's HJ was more stimulating and pleasurable.
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
[View Original Post]
Neither massage better than Katt though; I think she is specially trained for this kind of work. I only had Amy when she was a fun girl at CC; I don't know how her massage technique compares now.
On those occasions when I told the girl HJ was not necessary, they still massaged it. One girl just seems to love cum and happily works for more once she sees the initial burst; others want the money, or enjoy playing with my fat horse (j / k). I've found that Thai doesn't care if she will make less for a legit massage, so I think she would be happy going that route.
BTW my comments are regarding girls in Thai places. Chinese places want more because they only receive what is paid beyond the 60 HF, so they will still nag for more money even if they didn't play.
I think any of the girls you mentioned will take care of you because they appreciate a good tipper, and because they do get non-tippers who only give 60. Like others have said, those guys will be remembered and talked about in the Pattaya Network.
-
04-23-17 17:01 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 59I doubt it. Girls that play just want you in and out.
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 16:55 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 149Yaya, Tammy & Nadia
Gentlemen,
Are the massage skills of Yaya, Tammy & Nadia come close to girls like Katt, Gina (the one advertise for strong massage) and Amy at Century Square?
I don't want HJ every time I go to a massage. But I do enjoy an attractive Thai girl (preferably under 35) that provides decent, caring massage. Some girls are truly attentive to you and will wipe you down with a hot towel and not rush you out the door, while others just want to jerk you off and rush you out the door, with minimal massage skill.
Do you think the girls that normally provide HJ would be equally happy to just give me a legit massage, since now they are going to make less money from me (80 for legit vs 120 for HJ)?
-
04-23-17 00:16 #16646Senior Member

Posts: 176Nice find I would appreciate a pm please!
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-17 15:55 #16645Senior Member

Posts: 629Where on the Westside? PM is. Fine.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






