Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,546 to 22,560 of 31849
-
04-24-17 13:28 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 96Used to be a girl in greenbrier went by naughty nurse nikki, website and phone down for her. I'd love to make contact again if anyone has her info. That girl was too awesome not to have stayed a provider. I just probably doesn't make the short list.
Originally Posted by GeneralNotSew
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-17 12:26 #9303Regular Member

Posts: 11Pgc
Can someone give me a referral to pgc, I would greatly appreciate it.
Originally Posted by FunnyUy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 23:01 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 135Kara
NOT the same girl. That post number is incorrect, but I found the one you referenced. This Kara is an incredibly sweet girl with the fattest little ass I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 21:38 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 211Kara PGC
Here is the link.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
http://private-gentlemen.com/pgc/please-welcome-kara/
Not sure if you will be able to access the link unless you have access to PGC. But at least you will be in the ballpark.
-
04-23-17 20:34 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 122Anna
That's too bad I really would love to have seen her. Hope things get better for her, I really hate seeing girls go in the wrong direction as far as using.
Originally Posted by GeneralNotSew
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 20:33 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 340Really good to know! She looks awesome!
Originally Posted by FunnyUy
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-23-17 18:30 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 874Anyone got a link to this Kara?
-
04-23-17 18:28 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 211Kara
Had a great dream with Kara this weekend. Awesome. Penthouse forum worthy review coming soon. Stay tuned.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 18:17 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 211Agreed
That is a jerk move for sure. I would address it with your friend. He should make it right or she is lying. Either way that is a lot of drama.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 16:30 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 1656Kara
Check out post 12591 on back page board not sure if it's the same girl but if it is LOOK OUT.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 15:54 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 340Kara
Has anyone seen the new girl Kara at PGC. There are 2 pictures of her on their site. She is 21 and looks stunning. Anybody dream with her yet?
-
04-23-17 14:49 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 253Don't take this wrong General but your friend sounds like a real jerk. Stealing is just as bad if it's a monger sealing a working girls money as a cash and dash by a girl. Makes it seem justified in a girls' mind to rob us if she was ripped off by us. Especially if she provided her services too. I recommend checking your wallet after your friend leaves your place, a thief doesn't care who they steal from. Just saying, We all work hard for our money and none want it stolen.
Originally Posted by GeneralNotSew
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 13:07 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 54Onica Blu
Hi all, long time lurker, very seldom poster, but I had to share the dream I had a few weeks ago. I wasn't going to bother, because she's from out of town and was leaving the next day, but is now on her way back tomorrow: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2039258.
I dreamt of a fantastic time we had together. Very sexy, looks just like her pics. Completely uninhibited and so easy to talk to. Met me on short notice and holy cow was I glad she did. Senior members, PM me for details if you'd like to know more. I cannot recommend this beautiful young lady enough!
-
04-23-17 12:10 #9291Senior Member

Posts: 64That may be for the best. She went downhill fast. Covered in sores. The last time I saw her she was looking rough. And I know she has been getting wreckless. BBFS including bareback anal. Super sweet girl and a lot of fun. I hate that it has gotten to the point it has now. I did get something out of it though. There was this girl visiting with her that is the hottest little spinner I ever laid eyes on. I saw her twice but she is really looking for a full time sugar daddy. She will ask for more money until it gets out of hand. Wanting you to buy her a car. But my God what a hot little number. Unfortunately I can't refer anyone else to her because I trusted a friend of mine with her and he ripped her off and left her at the hotel because she kept begging for money and a car. Then he agreed to meet with her again another time to make up for it. They stayed in the room awhile and when she feel asleep he stole all the money out of her purse. Needless to say she doesn't trust my referrals anymore. But we both agree Anna is a really sweet person and hope she can straighten herself out.
Originally Posted by Flyboy111
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-17 17:53 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 874Kat is back
Some of you had asked me about seeing Kat the tiny spinner I mentioned recently. She was unavailable for a while but she's back now and looking for action.
If you ask me for a number in PM make sure your inbox isn't full so I can reply to you.










Reply With Quote






