Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 942 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 1442 1942 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16644

    West side possible Happy Ending

    I may have found another Gem out this side. MT looks very pretty. Thai Girl with some huge knockers, nice long black hair, smooth legs and a very bubbly friendly personality. Her massage skills can use some more training. Her strokes would be nice if I was slower, little more stinger and methodical. She looks quite young. I have to see her again because she said come again and she will play. She had me covered on the back side and when I turned over no cover. I don't want to say too much in case she is reading this. I'm going next week again and I will report of she does the HE and how much. If you want to try yourself seniors with over 100 posts can pm me.

  2. #16643
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    I've been there last month, the ad showing some chick with cleavage is just to get guys in the door. Not any of three Thai chicks come close to looking like that. Massage is not good, I've gotten way better techniques from more experienced ones. Strictly legit, no roaming or extras. Just a warning there is one there who will try to sell you stuff that you don't need. Won't go back there, waste of time and if you do, kick that bastard little dog that growls at you for me! Ha ha.
    One there will try to sell you what, that you don't need?

  3. #16642
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I thought she was legit but was pleasantly surprised.
    I was pleasantly surprised at her ability to give an awesome HJ without even using lube.

  4. #16641

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by HonuHider  [View Original Post]
    She does a discrete HE.
    Thank you Honu Hider.

  5. #16640

    Not Pat's

    Quote Originally Posted by Double6  [View Original Post]
    Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.
    It's actually a different unit number.

  6. #16639

    Let Maya Treat You

    Any 411 on Maya? Her ad is in Backpage and she says she is independent? TGTBT.

    Uncle LEO?

  7. #16638

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Relax808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample this stuff? Being a guy who like white, it is of interest but kala is short and don't want to spend to find out. besides looks too good to be true!

    PM or reply is always appreciate!

    Aloha.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...osting/7061634
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    You got to wonder about this. Ad has full face showing photos, but ad says won't send photos? This smells like fake photos.
    Your gut is correct. The advertiser is using photos of Heidi Grey:

    https://www.instagram.com/heidigrey.tv/

    http://www.gramtoken.com/p/1447272177824894037

    January44.

  8. #16637

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she has a fun personality. Pretty face. Face a little more full then the pics but still nice. Kinda more pricey though. 8 per hour for massage. Medium pressure not hard.
    Thank you Esumchiste for the update.

  9. #16636

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    She comes every few months from UT. Nice massage for $80, she will quote you another $80 for HE. A little roaming available.
    Thank you Ernest for the update. I appreciate.

  10. #16635
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    I've been there last month, the ad showing some chick with cleavage is just to get guys in the door. Not any of three Thai chicks come close to looking like that. Massage is not good, I've gotten way better techniques from more experienced ones. Strictly legit, no roaming or extras. Just a warning there is one there who will try to sell you stuff that you don't need. Won't go back there, waste of time and if you do, kick that bastard little dog that growls at you for me! Ha ha.
    Different address from Pat' s place. Nearby but in different bldg and room#.

  11. #16634

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    There is a visiting young Thai massage therapist advertising.

    In Backpage named Sunmer. She has a 702 number so.

    She must be from Las Vegas. Picture of her is beautiful and young.

    She advertises as "I'm back".

    Did anyone see her and if she plays?
    She comes every few months from UT. Nice massage for $80, she will quote you another $80 for HE. A little roaming available.

  12. #16633
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyKong  [View Original Post]
    I guess she didn't learn a lesson from the first time she was busted by uncle LEO.
    Used to see taa last year. She played then but seems like a YMMV type of mt. Would get massages in her private unit. Think I just stopped going bc needed a change, and never went back. Mixed reviews on personality but she was always nice with me.

  13. #16632
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    There is a visiting young Thai massage therapist advertising.

    In Backpage named Sunmer. She has a 702 number so.

    She must be from Las Vegas. Picture of her is beautiful and young.

    She advertises as "I'm back".

    Did anyone see her and if she plays?
    Yes, she has a fun personality. Pretty face. Face a little more full then the pics but still nice. Kinda more pricey though. 8 per hour for massage. Medium pressure not hard.

  14. #16631
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample this stuff? Being a guy who like white, it is of interest but kala is short and don't want to spend to find out. besides looks too good to be true!

    PM or reply is always appreciate!

    Aloha.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...osting/7061634
    You got to wonder about this. Ad has full face showing photos, but ad says won't send photos? This smells like fake photos.

  15. #16630

    Kapolei

    Quote Originally Posted by Double6  [View Original Post]
    Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.
    I've been there last month, the ad showing some chick with cleavage is just to get guys in the door. Not any of three Thai chicks come close to looking like that. Massage is not good, I've gotten way better techniques from more experienced ones. Strictly legit, no roaming or extras. Just a warning there is one there who will try to sell you stuff that you don't need. Won't go back there, waste of time and if you do, kick that bastard little dog that growls at you for me! Ha ha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape