Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 30759
-
04-22-17 05:39 #16644Senior Member

Posts: 2535West side possible Happy Ending
I may have found another Gem out this side. MT looks very pretty. Thai Girl with some huge knockers, nice long black hair, smooth legs and a very bubbly friendly personality. Her massage skills can use some more training. Her strokes would be nice if I was slower, little more stinger and methodical. She looks quite young. I have to see her again because she said come again and she will play. She had me covered on the back side and when I turned over no cover. I don't want to say too much in case she is reading this. I'm going next week again and I will report of she does the HE and how much. If you want to try yourself seniors with over 100 posts can pm me.
-
04-21-17 03:37 #16643Senior Member

Posts: 516One there will try to sell you what, that you don't need?
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-17 01:18 #16642Senior Member

Posts: 5231I was pleasantly surprised at her ability to give an awesome HJ without even using lube.
Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-17 01:10 #16641Senior Member

Posts: 1453Summer
Thank you Honu Hider.
Originally Posted by HonuHider
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 23:26 #16640Senior Member

Posts: 76Not Pat's
It's actually a different unit number.
Originally Posted by Double6
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 22:01 #16639Senior Member

Posts: 457Let Maya Treat You
Any 411 on Maya? Her ad is in Backpage and she says she is independent? TGTBT.
Uncle LEO?
-
04-20-17 20:36 #16638Senior Member

Posts: 1243Fake
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]
Your gut is correct. The advertiser is using photos of Heidi Grey:
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/heidigrey.tv/
http://www.gramtoken.com/p/1447272177824894037
January44.
-
04-20-17 19:05 #16637Senior Member

Posts: 1453Summer
Thank you Esumchiste for the update.
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 19:04 #16636Senior Member

Posts: 1453Summer
Thank you Ernest for the update. I appreciate.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 18:55 #16635Banned Member

Posts: 442Different address from Pat' s place. Nearby but in different bldg and room#.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 17:02 #16634Senior Member

Posts: 544Summer
She comes every few months from UT. Nice massage for $80, she will quote you another $80 for HE. A little roaming available.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 16:43 #16633Senior Member

Posts: 115Used to see taa last year. She played then but seems like a YMMV type of mt. Would get massages in her private unit. Think I just stopped going bc needed a change, and never went back. Mixed reviews on personality but she was always nice with me.
Originally Posted by GrumpyKong
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 16:40 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 115Yes, she has a fun personality. Pretty face. Face a little more full then the pics but still nice. Kinda more pricey though. 8 per hour for massage. Medium pressure not hard.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 16:11 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 516You got to wonder about this. Ad has full face showing photos, but ad says won't send photos? This smells like fake photos.
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 16:08 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 1561Kapolei
I've been there last month, the ad showing some chick with cleavage is just to get guys in the door. Not any of three Thai chicks come close to looking like that. Massage is not good, I've gotten way better techniques from more experienced ones. Strictly legit, no roaming or extras. Just a warning there is one there who will try to sell you stuff that you don't need. Won't go back there, waste of time and if you do, kick that bastard little dog that growls at you for me! Ha ha.
Originally Posted by Double6
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






