Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 871 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 13051
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3361

    Massage Time or WM SPA

    Love both Robertson. Bring a few bucks. Not cheapy or dingy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyName22  [View Original Post]
    Recommendations for a place that provides an actual great massage, with a guaranteed HE afterwards?

  2. #3360

    Best actual massage

    Recommendations for a place that provides an actual great massage, with a guaranteed HE afterwards?

  3. #3359

    Pricey

    Finding some fun on the Massage Anywhere site. However the massage plus HE ends up at 1. 5+ range. Nice to have a shower but a bit pricey. Still if you look through and see cute gals with less than descriptive technique you maybe into some fun. BP seem to have been busted apart.

  4. #3358
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFandango  [View Original Post]
    Think about it, there is no incentive to write a review, obviously they are written by the staff, the real reviews are on another site where you get 10 days VIP after you write one.
    When I was a member, I wrote quite a few legit reviews. You learn pretty quick which review is fake (usually a shop owner trying to drum up business, or a newbie trying to impress) and which are legit. What I found worse was the incessant in-fighting between members. Seemed like every thread had two or three interesting posts and then became a gaming session full of 7th graders.

    I concur on the other site. Better info, and free if you contribute.

  5. #3357
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFandango  [View Original Post]
    Think about it, there is no incentive to write a review, obviously they are written by the staff, the real reviews are on another site where you get 10 days VIP after you write one.
    What is this other site you speak about?

  6. #3356
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a member. For awhile they wouldn't blur out the star ratings if you weren't a member. Now they do, so I search elsewhere for my intel. Don't feel like I'm missing anything.
    Think about it, there is no incentive to write a review, obviously they are written by the staff, the real reviews are on another site where you get 10 days VIP after you write one.

  7. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFandango  [View Original Post]
    Not most of the stuff is outdated or false, better here or other sites for free.
    Used to be a member. For awhile they wouldn't blur out the star ratings if you weren't a member. Now they do, so I search elsewhere for my intel. Don't feel like I'm missing anything.

  8. #3354

    Rm

    I use the website. It helped me find a provider who had moved to a different location.

    But there are fake stories, I enjoy reading the fake reviews from one of my favorite places.

  9. #3353

    Rmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by VagSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I wanted to know if RubMaps is worth the price. I worried it will be filled with false information.
    I've used it. Its pretty easy to spot the false information when a review doesn't really match other reports. I find it useful and easier to find info on a particular mp that doesn't get reported here.

  10. #3352
    Quote Originally Posted by VagSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I wanted to know if RubMaps is worth the price. I worried it will be filled with false information.
    Not most of the stuff is outdated or false, better here or other sites for free.

  11. #3351

    HJ only joints

    Hello all. Based on my adventures of experiences I'm curious, Is it just coincidence or do all the providers for HJ only MP's usually were leather pants or pants period, to somewhat indicate the place is HJ only?

  12. #3350

    Green

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    After heavy advertising of Latinas on BP and many lack luster reports on quality and service. Looks like the doors is shut permanently.
    The place had the customer service ethos of united airlines and the bedside manner of Dr. Kevorkian. Good riddance.

  13. #3349

    West LA

    The place is all over BP. Their video shows dimly lit showers and big ass Latinas. Look at Massage section. On Smonica in the same mini mall as El Pollo loco. Top floor next to Thai massage place.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoFitness  [View Original Post]
    Sounds fun, where is that place located?

  14. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by VagSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I wanted to know if RubMaps is worth the price. I worried it will be filled with false information.
    "False Information" is everywhere, RM, MPR and even here as well as other sites. Also, YMMV. I've even received info from monger friends that want quite right. Take everything with a grain of salt. The good thing about those sites is they are a provide you with business info. They are a compilation of locations in your area. It beats using Yelp or Yahoo by allowing to eliminate probable legit locations. Good luck!

  15. #3347

    RubMaps?

    Hello everyone, I wanted to know if RubMaps is worth the price. I worried it will be filled with false information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape