Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Tokyo Spa

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 249 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 3733
This blog is moderated by Uki Eater
  1. #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRegal  [View Original Post]
    Man those pics look weird. Like they photoshopped Aria's face into someone else's body.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ril-30/6858927
    This is exactly what they did.

  2. #3147

    Shiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Late report. Saw Shiny Friday as she just came back from long family vacation. She's been well reviewed so will skip the intro stuff. Great TS with bbbjdt preview and lots of GFE hugging and kissing since didn't see each other 2 months. Back to the room and more GFE cuddling and DFK'g. Passionate and exciting. Then she turned the PSE switch on. Full body licking and kissing to her trademark bbbjdt. The best thing is she has that oh so sexy look on her face as she blows me and looks straight into my eyes. No one does it like her. Had to eat so told her 69! She had her O with her body squirming and nearly suffocating my face. Damn sexy!

    After she recovered she humorously told me. Okay go into doggy. I said ok. Thinking she like do doggy. Noooooo! She said you doggy. So I went all fours. Then, I knew why. I watched in the mirror as she got behind me, spread my ass cheeks and started giving me the deepest wettest, nastiest rim job I ever had. Her face was buried deep! Her tongue too! Then she lubed her hand and started hand jobbing me same time as her tongue was fucking my ass. Unbelievable sensations. She got me moaning and swearing and going nuts. She was moaning and licking and sucking and stroking me too. She'd stop and look into the mirror at me say I taste so good. Then she'd go back again. She must have done this for at least 15. Minutes. I was in heaven. Then she slapped my ass and said turn over I want to suck you. Flipped and looked into her dreamy sexy eyes as she started DT me. He hand techniques and sucking. . wowwwww. She lubed me up but not too much then she started full in face fucking me, going all the way down whilemassaging my balls and FIA me. Everytime I was about to cum she stopped and grabbed my dick hard to cut me off. She'd look at me and say I want you beg me to cum. Woooo fucking so hot. She went back to cock worshipping me rubbing my. Dick all. Over her face and giving me her dreamy orgasmic look, then lubed up again and went full bore throat fucking and sucking. I caved in and begged her to let me. Cum. She upped her suction and started FIA me. Her BBBJ DT and fia put me in spasms. I watched as she sucked everything as I thrust into her mouth. Then, slowly she backed down and the next thing she did blew my mind. She looked straight into my eyes and let. Some. Of. My. Juice dribble down onto my dick, then she sucked it all off, then she'd do it again. So fucking hot and sexy. She must have done this like 5 times. So hot. I will never forget the images. We were already 15. Minutes or so overtime but she told. Mama. Before no bother so no knock. Spent she helped me wobble to the shower where she treated me. Like a king and washed me. We did some kissing and hugging in the shower them she helped. Me. Get dressed. Damn. No fucking but didn't matter. I was in heaven floating on air. She got me a cold. Soda, walked me to the door kiss and hug goodbye. Mama Kim joking said wow you must be special. Shiny, always amazing service. YMMV my bruddahs.

    Sorry for typos. Too lazy proof read.
    Good report Raiden. It's been a while since I've seen Shiny. You're right Shiny does do a great BBBJ Rimming combo then she secretly puts the cover on ninja style and does RCG; I thought I was going BBFS for a while until I noticed the happy hat on. Then wondered how did she slip that on? The only girl I let FIA me is Dallas, (YMMV) she did it my first meeting, and I don't let any girl jus do it. Dallas did it to me on the the first visit on all fours. Subsequent visits we've did some other PSE things that I've never reported.

  3. #3146

    Aria photo

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRegal  [View Original Post]
    Man those pics look weird. Like they photoshopped Aria's face into someone else's body.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ril-30/6858927
    Yes. Something looks amiss but that is her face! She looks better in person imo. Wonder why is it at Tokyo Spa?

  4. #3145

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by Local1234  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Aria will be at Tokyo Spa this weekend.
    Man those pics look weird. Like they photoshopped Aria's face into someone else's body.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ril-30/6858927

  5. #3144

    Aria

    Looks like Aria will be at Tokyo Spa this weekend.

  6. #3143

    Shiny Best Rimmer and BBBJDT

    Late report. Saw Shiny Friday as she just came back from long family vacation. She's been well reviewed so will skip the intro stuff. Great TS with bbbjdt preview and lots of GFE hugging and kissing since didn't see each other 2 months. Back to the room and more GFE cuddling and DFK'g. Passionate and exciting. Then she turned the PSE switch on. Full body licking and kissing to her trademark bbbjdt. The best thing is she has that oh so sexy look on her face as she blows me and looks straight into my eyes. No one does it like her. Had to eat so told her 69! She had her O with her body squirming and nearly suffocating my face. Damn sexy!

    After she recovered she humorously told me. Okay go into doggy. I said ok. Thinking she like do doggy. Noooooo! She said you doggy. So I went all fours. Then, I knew why. I watched in the mirror as she got behind me, spread my ass cheeks and started giving me the deepest wettest, nastiest rim job I ever had. Her face was buried deep! Her tongue too! Then she lubed her hand and started hand jobbing me same time as her tongue was fucking my ass. Unbelievable sensations. She got me moaning and swearing and going nuts. She was moaning and licking and sucking and stroking me too. She'd stop and look into the mirror at me say I taste so good. Then she'd go back again. She must have done this for at least 15. Minutes. I was in heaven. Then she slapped my ass and said turn over I want to suck you. Flipped and looked into her dreamy sexy eyes as she started DT me. He hand techniques and sucking. . wowwwww. She lubed me up but not too much then she started full in face fucking me, going all the way down whilemassaging my balls and FIA me. Everytime I was about to cum she stopped and grabbed my dick hard to cut me off. She'd look at me and say I want you beg me to cum. Woooo fucking so hot. She went back to cock worshipping me rubbing my. Dick all. Over her face and giving me her dreamy orgasmic look, then lubed up again and went full bore throat fucking and sucking. I caved in and begged her to let me. Cum. She upped her suction and started FIA me. Her BBBJ DT and fia put me in spasms. I watched as she sucked everything as I thrust into her mouth. Then, slowly she backed down and the next thing she did blew my mind. She looked straight into my eyes and let. Some. Of. My. Juice dribble down onto my dick, then she sucked it all off, then she'd do it again. So fucking hot and sexy. She must have done this like 5 times. So hot. I will never forget the images. We were already 15. Minutes or so overtime but she told. Mama. Before no bother so no knock. Spent she helped me wobble to the shower where she treated me. Like a king and washed me. We did some kissing and hugging in the shower them she helped. Me. Get dressed. Damn. No fucking but didn't matter. I was in heaven floating on air. She got me a cold. Soda, walked me to the door kiss and hug goodbye. Mama Kim joking said wow you must be special. Shiny, always amazing service. YMMV my bruddahs.

    Sorry for typos. Too lazy proof read.

  7. #3142

    Shiny

    Went to see Shiny today and WOW! Her BBBJ is incredible. I love the way her mouth works the head while her 2 hands stroke and rotate counter-actively on the shaft. The only that could have been better is if her tongue was caressing the tip. I had to reciprocate with DATY, which she really enjoys. Love the way she squirms and moans while her bean had the attention it deserved. After she caught her breath, the cover went on and enjoyed her multiple positions. Her coochie was pretty tight, especially in DS. I had to change the tempo several times to avoid the early pop. After I popped in MISH, she held me close, as she loved the feel of my throbbing member inside of her. What a way to start off the day. Going to have to check her out again.

  8. #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Same mama Kim that was at Rejuve the past few months?
    No no. Sorry I should have mentioned that. It's different mama Kim.

    Sorry for confusion.

  9. #3140

    Mama Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Saw my BB Shiny last night. Report later. Just wanted to say Mama Kim there is really nice mama. Friendly and fun. Also, they must have read all the posts on short timing as they do give time over notice thru the door but not early.

    Had amazing session with Shiny. Will post later.

    Oh, when I walked in I saw Tammy and Julie. IMHO very pretty. Bodies look like the pictures. Late 20's early 30's maybe. Also saw Ellie. I guess TEHO but she looked fine to me. Like her photos. And. Vanilla. She's a looker! Dark hair, nice body, very sexy looking. Definitely not GND. And seemed like they remodeled the rooms a bit. Very nice. Lots of mirrors too and the light switch is a dimmer so can turn it up. Me. I like see!
    Same mama Kim that was at Rejuve the past few months?

  10. #3139
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Saw my BB Shiny last night. Report later. Just wanted to say Mama Kim there is really nice mama. Friendly and fun. Also, they must have read all the posts on short timing as they do give time over notice thru the door but not early.

    Had amazing session with Shiny. Will post later.

    Oh, when I walked in I saw Tammy and Julie. IMHO very pretty. Bodies look like the pictures. Late 20's early 30's maybe. Also saw Ellie. I guess TEHO but she looked fine to me. Like her photos. And. Vanilla. She's a looker! Dark hair, nice body, very sexy looking. Definitely not GND. And seemed like they remodeled the rooms a bit. Very nice. Lots of mirrors too and the light switch is a dimmer so can turn it up. Me. I like see!
    Just to clarify BB meaning baby NOT bare back! Don't want any misunderstanding.

  11. #3138

    Nice mama and no rush

    Saw my BB Shiny last night. Report later. Just wanted to say Mama Kim there is really nice mama. Friendly and fun. Also, they must have read all the posts on short timing as they do give time over notice thru the door but not early.

    Had amazing session with Shiny. Will post later.

    Oh, when I walked in I saw Tammy and Julie. IMHO very pretty. Bodies look like the pictures. Late 20's early 30's maybe. Also saw Ellie. I guess TEHO but she looked fine to me. Like her photos. And. Vanilla. She's a looker! Dark hair, nice body, very sexy looking. Definitely not GND. And seemed like they remodeled the rooms a bit. Very nice. Lots of mirrors too and the light switch is a dimmer so can turn it up. Me. I like see!

  12. #3137
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun2016  [View Original Post]
    I would say those are her real pictures, but from years ago.
    Hmmmmn thanks for the info. Think I'll stick with my babe Shiny. LOL. She called me today so I know she'll be here tonight.

  13. #3136
    Quote Originally Posted by Businessman69  [View Original Post]
    Want to sample one of these well reviewed ladies but not sure who I want to see. Shiny has legendary BBBJ skills but does sugar have the nicer body?
    You may get conflicting answers there, but I'll say Sugars body is way more bangin. No fat, round ass yuuuge boobies, albeit a little rough on the bolt ons. Some don't like her face, but I think it's cute. Again, teho.

  14. #3135

    Sugar vs Shiny

    Want to sample one of these well reviewed ladies but not sure who I want to see. Shiny has legendary BBBJ skills but does sugar have the nicer body?

  15. #3134
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Just to be sure. So that is not her in the pics? I thought I read somewhere that those were real pics of her.
    I would say those are her real pictures, but from years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape