Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #162

    Explicit BP Ad

    This is the most explicit ad I have see. Her pictures are TGTBT so be careful. Could not get the url on my tablet but here is the cut and paste minus phone numbers.

    If you are interested in meeting me, just text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. MUUUUUAAAHH😘.

    💃128131;128131;128131; ok guys just going to give it to you straight. First YES I'm a REAL girl. 💋Second, yes you really must enjoy and want to eat my Ass and Stick your tongue in my tight little Pu👄128068;why mmmm and yes you must Suck My Clit, you must also love to Kiss Me, an you must Be ok with C👄Mming in my Kitty to Make tasty Cream 🍰cause I want you to fill me😍And finally Yes, you must absolutely be clean! Again you Must be CLEAN!! No scary stuff ok!? Look Guys I really just want 2 sit on your Face then on your pole. ALL BARE ACTIVITY! I love cream pie and the way my pssy feels when it is filled with your warm gooey treat. An I love the taste. Love to sixty 9 after you unload deep inside me. Sooo must enjoy also KISSING ME AFTERWARDS AND SHARING OUR JUICE!! Four2 4 three ate 4 90 ate 1 💃128131;soooo just Come eat my Ass please an Stick your tongue in me and we will just take it from there 😘 hope you cum see me soon! Txt me please Four2 4 three ate 4 90 ate 1 👄 Muuuuaaahhhh💋 XOXO Kelli😘.

    Poster's age: 26.

    • Location: Costa Mesa, Orange County.

    • Post I'd: 110082378 la.

  2. #161

    OC BBFS Kgirls

    Anyone BB'd any of the Koreans in OC? LA thread seems to be quite active, just checking to see if anything going on with them in OC. Thanks.

  3. #160

    Pregnant again

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovieFan  [View Original Post]
    She is now preggers. So if your into that. Go for it.
    Doing BBFS, she must have a hobbyist she can scam again. This is her second time around.

  4. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfrdd  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years back at a shitty motel in Costa Mesa. I'm pretty sure she was with a couple dudes who I saw leave the room when I parked a few minutes early. She was using a different handle back then. She was REALLY cool and had a fun-loving attitude. She had a tight pussy and even tighter asshole. Wonderful! I don't think I knew she did BBFS so I should definitely make an effort to visit her again.
    She is now preggers. So if your into that. Go for it.

  5. #158
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Damage is.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    So, what exactly is the damage and actual menu?
    Its. 4 for the house then 100-140 for the additional service which can be cfs, CBJ and daty. I am sure people can do more, just don't like the rush.

    I swear I answered this question earlier and hit the upload report button.

  6. #157
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Damage are.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeMaiden  [View Original Post]
    So, what exactly is the damage and actual menu?
    4 for the house entrance hhr, 1 for the additional service. Service can be for daty, cfs, CBJ.

  7. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by RonFu  [View Original Post]
    Been there and there is one girl that looks like the adv and other more senior but with bolt on boobs. The only thing I don't like is that after they take the house pay and then they tell you how much for tip, they make you wait. They do the deed in the nude, but 30 min felt rush.
    So, what exactly is the damage and actual menu?

  8. #155
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesism  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard of this girl? Seems like a non pro. I have seen her add a couple of times and been skeptical.

    http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...ride/101885772
    Been there and there is one girl that looks like the adv and other more senior but with bolt on boobs. The only thing I don't like is that after they take the house pay and then they tell you how much for tip, they make you wait. They do the deed in the nude, but 30 min felt rush.

  9. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/29458. She just announce her pregnancy.

    I remember about five years ago that she had a kid and blame a hobbyist for two years and was a way to get money out of him. It two years for this hobbyist to smarted up.

    Any of the old timers from HX remember that situation?
    I do. I never heard it was resolved.

  10. #153

    Preggo Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/29458. She just announce her pregnancy.

    I remember about five years ago that she had a kid and blame a hobbyist for two years and was a way to get money out of him. It two years for this hobbyist to smarted up.

    Any of the old timers from HX remember that situation?
    She's preggo again so be careful she's probably going to play the same game with another unknowing hobbyist!

  11. #152

    She just announce

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    You got that right, I saw her a few years back at a shitty motel on Harbor Blvd. Even got bitten by bed bugs. But she she gives a good sloppy BBBJ with CIM. She knows her craft.

    BTW, she loves her 420 too.
    www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/29458. She just announce her pregnancy.

    I remember about five years ago that she had a kid and blame a hobbyist for two years and was a way to get money out of him. It two years for this hobbyist to smarted up.

    Any of the old timers from HX remember that situation?

  12. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by TurnedOn  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 220. Had to ask so she probably doesn't prefer HH.
    Back down to 180/ hhr. If you haven't seen her, she is open to everything so she might be worth a visit at that rate.

    I saw her for 140/ hhr when she first started (though as everyone knows, she pushes for tips at the end).

  13. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard9  [View Original Post]
    She's back again. Saw her and can confirm she's still BBFS friendly. No CIP but did have a fun ride. Basically had an intense P2 P session and just angled it in slowly with no objection from her. She's not here for long though.
    She allows CIP.

  14. #149

    Yes she likes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfrdd  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years back at a shitty motel in Costa Mesa. I'm pretty sure she was with a couple dudes who I saw leave the room when I parked a few minutes early. She was using a different handle back then. She was REALLY cool and had a fun-loving attitude. She had a tight pussy and even tighter asshole. Wonderful! I don't think I knew she did BBFS so I should definitely make an effort to visit her again.
    You got that right, I saw her a few years back at a shitty motel on Harbor Blvd. Even got bitten by bed bugs. But she she gives a good sloppy BBBJ with CIM. She knows her craft.

    BTW, she loves her 420 too.

  15. #148

    There should be a sticky post about this scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Cesism  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard of this girl? Seems like a non pro. I have seen her add a couple of times and been skeptical.

    http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...ride/101885772
    The story goes something like a monger goes in for this once in a lifetime deal, but told it's actually for a mediocre massage with pricy upsales.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape